It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gun's are barbaric, the human race is failing

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Guns are no more barbaric than butter knives. If I shoot you with one and stick the other in your eye what is the difference? You are still dead in a barbaric fashion.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Undeadlady

Well, I'll tell ya this. If we ever meet and you get robbed....don't ask me to use a gun to protect you. Won't happen, since they're "so barbaric." People only think that because they only heard the bad that "guns" do on the news. You never hear how they help feed families through hunting or have kept someone safe from a robber, etc. So don't give me that crap.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Undeadlady

Sure the system that created the problem that used the guns will fix this (sarcasm). Society creates monsters when it does not evolve humans into stable humans who feel connected with society around them. I am myself a perfect example of that disconnection from society where I frankly could not care less if everything in society caved in.

The system is insane and should be scraped totally. What you are seeing is only symptoms of an insane world. Funny that people are so very upset about this instance but are not prosecuting all the murderers that are wearing the uniform killing civilians in other countries. But then those are the states murderers so those are sanctioned.

Greed, capitalism, bullying and everybody on this planet not being able to get a place where they feel they fit in is the reason for this. Humans push each other over the limit and gets annoyed that they create monsters who push back.
edit on 18-12-2012 by LittleByLittle because: Spellchecking

<< 1   >>

join