It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gun's are barbaric, the human race is failing

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
The human race is failing, we have lost, American people are good people but their belief in the right to carry guns is barbaric, as your the most influential country on this planet you are holding evolution back. WE HAVE LOST. I would gladly follow the example of a country like Japan, why would i not? I am not doing anything illegal and want a peaceful life, and a safe life for my children and their children and so on. I would gladly give up some of my freedom to have a peaceful planet. Let them follow me on occasion, and search my home on occasion, and store files on me etc etc, i don't care, i would gladly do this in the name of peace, We can not, and will never have peace if we do not do this. WE ARE LOSING AS A SPECIES, FREEDOM AS WE KNOW IT WONT CHANGE THIS. IT WILL ONLY GET WORSE. Disarm the planet, why do u want to carry a gun, when all it is good for is blowing someones brains out, its barbaric, and when its wiped off the face of the earth, we as a species will have won. Bring in tough laws for guns, and eventually it will not be worth the point or hastle to having one, after all, why do u need it, if not for killing someone like a barbarian. The only way sadly, that we will survive as a species is if they round us all up like the barbaric society we are and teach us some rules and manners, and how to stop killing each other, and have some honor, Guns are barbaric and cowardly. The whole planet needs a slap in the face, we are a disgrace.
Like small children knowing that their parents know best and lead them in the right direction, humans as a species also need this feeling and guidance, we will never grow up otherwise. i would not give my 13 year old the freedoms our governments have gave us, i would not let him carry a gun etc etc, same goes for us, we are a childish species and it needs guidance and rules. We have proved the freedoms they gave us has failed

FREEDOM IS LOSING, THERE ARE TOO MANY PEOPLE WHO ABUSE IT, TIME TO TAKE SOME OF IT AWAY. TIME FOR OUR CHILDISH SOCIETY TO GET GROUNDED. FOR THE GREATER AND LONG TERM GOOD OF MAN,

I know there will still be crime and illegal guns, but in the long term, us as a whole, will be well on our way to totally eradicate violence. Stop being scared, and stop fighting it.

police sate? NWO? bring it on, everything else has failed

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Undeadlady
FREEDOM IS LOSING, THERE ARE TOO MANY PEOPLE WHO ABUSE IT, TIME TO TAKE SOME OF IT AWAY.

So take it away from everyone including people who don't abuse it? Logic is not your strong suite, is it?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
As far as getting done in goes, guns are one of the more humane ways to go.
A mad man with a gun,somehow seems less scary than a mad man with a machete.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Undeadlady
The human race is failing, we have lost, American people are good people but their belief in the right to carry guns is barbaric, as your the most influential country on this planet you are holding evolution back. WE HAVE LOST. I would gladly follow the example of a country like Japan, why would i not? I am not doing anything illegal and want a peaceful life, and a safe life for my children and their children and so on. I would gladly give up some of my freedom to have a peaceful planet. Let them follow me on occasion, and search my home on occasion, and store files on me etc etc, i don't care, i would gladly do this in the name of peace, We can not, and will never have peace if we do not do this. WE ARE LOSING AS A SPECIES, FREEDOM AS WE KNOW IT WONT CHANGE THIS. IT WILL ONLY GET WORSE. Disarm the planet, why do u want to carry a gun, when all it is good for is blowing someones brains out, its barbaric, and when its wiped off the face of the earth, we as a species will have won. Bring in tough laws for guns, and eventually it will not be worth the point or hastle to having one, after all, why do u need it, if not for killing someone like a barbarian. The only way sadly, that we will survive as a species is if they round us all up like the barbaric society we are and teach us some rules and manners, and how to stop killing each other, and have some honor, Guns are barbaric and cowardly. The whole planet needs a slap in the face, we are a disgrace.
Like small children knowing that their parents know best and lead them in the right direction, humans as a species also need this feeling and guidance, we will never grow up otherwise. i would not give my 13 year old the freedoms our governments have gave us, i would not let him carry a gun etc etc, same goes for us, we are a childish species and it needs guidance and rules. We have proved the freedoms they gave us has failed

FREEDOM IS LOSING, THERE ARE TOO MANY PEOPLE WHO ABUSE IT, TIME TO TAKE SOME OF IT AWAY. TIME FOR OUR CHILDISH SOCIETY TO GET GROUNDED. FOR THE GREATER AND LONG TERM GOOD OF MAN,

I know there will still be crime and illegal guns, but in the long term, us as a whole, will be well on our way to totally eradicate violence. Stop being scared, and stop fighting it.

police sate? NWO? bring it on, everything else has failed

Feels nice, right. To get it out.

You commented in my discussion with your opinions now you've put yourself and opinion out there.

Take care.

How you get what you wanted from this
Cheers

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Undeadlady

Guns have little to do with the problem. As a society, we promote objectivism and selfishness. As a result, the father was not present in this broken home. The son was not nurtured by a loving family and was placed on drugs that caused further depression. The gun was only a symptom of the larger problem of selfish parents. Marriage is a commitment to the family and not a foundation for selfish desires of the parents. In the vast majority of shootings, self-gratifying behavior, drugs and alcohol are present. If the kid couldn't find a gun to get attention, it would have been something else. As I stated in a thread on the issue, we are barking up the wrong tree when we look to guns. We need to look to ourselves.

Blame Ourselves Collectively

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by rom12345

Or a chainsaw. I starred your comment

Cause it's true.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Teachers, should be required by law to carry and use guns against mad people who wish to harm innocent children.
edit on 18-12-2012 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Humans are barbaric... Not guns.

It doesn't matter what kind of weapon we have, guns, machetti, chains saw... Humans do the killing. Take away all these things, and we will find other ways to "kill". Using arrows, rocks, tree branch etc....

Living and peace and harmony is only what you dream of but not a reality, sadly

Yes, I agree with you that the human race is failing, but alas, it's the path we are heading down at such great speed, and we are far too gone along that path to change. At least in this lifetime

edit on 18-12-2012 by Xquizit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   

The human race is barbaric, that's why we invented guns.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   

By saying guns are responsible..................you are basically saying, shoes should be outlawed too, because they were wearing shoes to flee the sceene.....
Gun is just a tool...end of story...no more dangerous than a 3 foot monkey/pipe wrench, just because a very very small minority of unstable, mentalliy disturbed peeps uses them, that opens the door for the entire, MSM brainwashed masses are to follow......."If there was no gun available, it could not have happened" WRONG
For one they can't be made illegal, "way to easy to make" black water pipe, cap, powder, projectile, fuze or primer...
If blacksmiths from the late 1800's can produce them, what makes anyone think a guy with a oxy/acetilene torch and/or an up to date tech or 2500F oven/kiln....can do.
end of rant...sorry...
Cars and Doctors still outnumber deaths, when compared to gun deaths........

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
More like IGNORANCE OF THE TOPIC IS BARBARIC.

SIGH. Since these (planned) shootings lately, I have NEVER IN MY LIFE SEEN SO MANY IGNORANT people flood these these forums. All whom know NOTHING about the topic and offer zero besides typical KNEE-JERK ignorance.

Blah, blah, blah guns are bad, blah, blah, blah.. Knee-jerk reactions mostly from Brits and other idiots who have no business getting involved in American affairs anyways. Brits need worry about all of their OWN PROBLEMS over there.

[color=gold]If they want to BAN things that are so "bad", perhaps they should BAN ALCOHOL over there as it is THE CAUSE OF SO MANY DEATHS every year including MANY stabbings and assaults that RUIN peoples LIVES and childrens lives. BAN your alcohol over there and THEN I'LL ENTERTAIN YOUR KNEE-JERK gun-hate silliness.

Yea, but they wont because they are HYPOCRITES. Most of them over there couldnt stay SOBER for 24 hours if their life depended on it. Yet they feel the need to concern themselves always with American affairs.

edit on 18-12-2012 by oper8zhin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I think we should all get to carry guns and when we think somebody is barbaric or a threat or different or strange or not goose-stepping to our point of view . . . well . . . we can shoot 'em dead with our guns that we have to protect us from these clearly barbaric people who aren't really human and then it won't be a problem because all the barbaric people will be gone and then we'll have a perfect race of people . . . just like my buddy Adolf wanted soooooo many years ago but kinda failed because he shot himself in the head with a g . . .

um.

never mind.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by rom12345

But, people are too stupid to realize, guns most of the time = quick death.
Anything besides that and the victim is looking at some serious trauma. Pain and then pain for the rest of he or shes life because there will be organs severely damaged.

So, what is next for you OP? Take away sex because people are having to many babies they cant afford or most of which can't keep it in their pants. Come on now...think before you decide on the first thought in your head.
edit on 18-12-2012 by johngrissom because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-12-2012 by johngrissom because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoalPoster
I think we should all get to carry guns and when we think somebody is barbaric or a threat or different or strange or not goose-stepping to our point of view . . . well . . . we can shoot 'em dead with our guns that we have to protect us from these clearly barbaric people who aren't really human and then it won't be a problem because all the barbaric people will be gone and then we'll have a perfect race of people . . . just like my buddy Adolf wanted soooooo many years ago but kinda failed because he shot himself in the head with a g . . .

um.

never mind.

Lol

You're so barbaric:/

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Yes Guns are barbaric

But we need them to kill each other, i mean we're humans we cant live without killing each other right?
Its not like our brains are powerful enough to solve problems in other ways. Am i right guys?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by FuturePeace

Yes Guns are barbaric

But we need them to kill each other, i mean we're humans we cant live without killing each other right?
Its not like our brains are powerful enough to solve problems in other ways. Am i right guys?

You mean taking the time to actually fix something so it isn't a long-term problem covered with a half-baked bandaid fix to delude everyone into believing everything's going to be alright, yet the blight continues until the problem becomes unsolvable without real draconian measures that shake the foundations of everyone's reality?

C'mon now . . . that's just crazy talk!!!!!!
edit on 18-12-2012 by GoalPoster because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by FuturePeace

I am afraid you are correct, humans and other animals seems to kill each other quite predictably.
No amount of idealism will change this.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Crazy people shouldn`t have access to guns.
When you combine a broken home with mentally ill people and then throw some guns into the mix it`s only a matter of time before someone in that home starts shooting people.

you can lose your right to own a gun if you are convicted of certain property crimes so why do we allow people who are mentally ill and on medications to own guns?
edit on 18-12-2012 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
60 million men women and children have been murdered in the last century because "guns are barbaric."
So they gave them up to their government and hoped the government would take care of them.

Guess what.....the government did take care of them. They rounded them up and executed them all.

....sometimes they even experimented on their bodies before they murdered them....the men
....the women....the children....the grandmothers....the sisters....the brothers....the fathers
....the mothers....the pregnant....AND the babies nursing at the mother's breast
....they even sometimes stole the gold from the teeth....they took their land
....they took their possessions....they took their money....

BUT FIRST......they took their guns.

....did I mention this happened several times in the last 100 years?

edit on 18-12-2012 by rival because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tardacus
Crazy people shouldn`t have access to guns.
When you combine a broken home with mentally ill people and then throw some guns into the mix it`s only a matter of time before someone in that home starts shooting people.

you can lose your right to own a gun if you are convicted of certain property crimes so why do we allow people who are mentally ill and on medications to own guns?
edit on 18-12-2012 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

Given that we live in the most litigeous countries on the planet, you have to figure that once a 'ban' goes into place that restricts the rights of anyone based on a disability (be it perceived or otherwise) you'll have the ACLU jumping up and down like a rabbit on crack whilst screaming discrimination and pushing for the SCOTUS to right that perceive wrong quicker than a bullet out of said gun for which ownership was banned.

You'll then have the left wing fighting the left wing for the benefit of the right wing.

Talk about your quitessential Catch-22

top topics

<<   2 >>

join