Chinese warships in .. Australia?

page: 1
3

log in

join

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
www.news.com.au...


WHEN American warships dock in Sydney Harbor the catch-cry is ''lock up your daughters'' as the bars of Kings Cross bulge with big spending, hard charging US sailors.

For the government's technical guardians, on the lookout for cyber espionage, it was ''lock up your servers'' yesterday morning as three Chinese warships docked in Sydney Harbor.


Your not wrong, far out the cyber scanning and looting that will be going on, by all sides in Sydney will be enough to make your hair stand on end.... literally!

Boy I'd love to be sitting in Woolloomooloo... watching all the different spies walk by!
edit on 18-12-2012 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)
edit on 18-12-2012 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)




posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
www.news.com.au...


WHEN American warships dock in Sydney Harbor the catch-cry is ''lock up your daughters'' as the bars of Kings Cross bulge with big spending, hard charging US sailors.

For the government's technical guardians, on the lookout for cyber espionage, it was ''lock up your servers'' yesterday morning as three Chinese warships docked in Sydney Harbor.


Your not wrong, far out the cyber scanning and looting that will be going on, by all sides in Sydney will be enough to make your hair stand on end.... literally!

Boy I'd love to be sitting in Woolloomooloo... watching all the different spies walk by!
edit on 18-12-2012 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)


What a bunch of complete trash.

Australia's media is anti-China. What a joke.

edit- and whats your problem with China?
edit on 18-12-2012 by spangledbanner because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by spangledbanner
 


Who, chinese, americans or australians?

I don't think its any more anti china than Australia media is anti India. The Chinese are the Chinese you don't need to spin it.



posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
reply to post by spangledbanner
 


Who, chinese, americans or australians?

I don't think its any more anti china than Australia media is anti India. The Chinese are the Chinese you don't need to spin it.


Are you kidding me? And who owns the site you linked?

That is anti-China, pro-America propaganda at its finest. I'm sure you know this.

China is a part of Australia's future no matter what the anti-China media owners want.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 18-12-2012 by spangledbanner because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by spangledbanner
 


screw china, they perform espionage on everyone and their mother, steal and produce every ones armaments and weapon systems as well as industry secrets. They are thieves, promoting credit fraud to the average WESTERNER and counterfeiting against our businesses as well as making problems to all our nations and economies. Not to mention that they will probably be our enemy one day so watch who you are so quick to defend.


edit on 18-12-2012 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by zedVSzardoz
reply to post by spangledbanner
 


screw china, they perform espionage on everyone and their mother, steal and produce every ones armaments and weapon systems as well as industry secrets. They are thieves, promoting credit fraud to the average WESTERNER and counterfeiting against our businesses as well as making problems to all our nations and economies. Not to mention that they will probably be our enemy one day so watch who you are so quick to defend.


edit on 18-12-2012 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)


And you are a fan of the CIA?

People in Australia are a little more mature for the most part.

This is just a sign of Australia and China strengthening their military relationship. Do you really think most Australians are in fear of China? Do you think most Australians consider China to be an enemy?

The Australian Government just spent a fortune on a White Paper called The Asian Century. The Australian Government see's China as the future for 100 years.so I hardly think China will all of a sudden become an enemy. Australia and China will continue to help each other. What would stop it?



posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by spangledbanner
 


why would that statement call for a comparison of the CIA? Why would I like them? I LIKE the fact that they are on my countries side and act in my people´s interests. Say what caca you want.

But again, when one day you see your grand kids going off to some god forsaken land to fight china, then by all means yell at them and encourage them to die easy, since they are actually the good guys...if there are even any anymore..

edit on 18-12-2012 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by zedVSzardoz
 


Both sides are a bunch of corrupt, freedom destroying, leeching SNIPs imo



posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
to be fair i only posted this because

a. its not often you get good photos of Chinese hardware
b. Chinese warships in Australian ports when Americas putting troops in Darwin to counter them is an interesting 'political' position to be in.

who cares about the bs, someone in sydney should get down there and get some great photos and maybe do a wifi sniff.



posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnorantSquare
 


yeah and?

I am not going to defend the other side out of spite. I hope they lose in everything we face off on. I want my people to prosper and don't really care about the other side. They actively try to make our lives harder and take advantage of any weakness we might have.

They are not allies and are not even a friendly nation. If I visit their country on anything but business I might get put in jail for taking pictures or talking to the wrong people.

I mean come on, I understand that we have some really screwed up people on both sides, but I won't undermine my own people because I am upset about it. You think they would do that for us? You think there is a Chinese guy somewhere speaking out FOR American interests or our people? Or might they be doing the exact opposite of that?

Don't be a tool man. They are not our friends.

edit on 18-12-2012 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by zedVSzardoz
reply to post by spangledbanner
 


why would that statement call for a comparison of the CIA? Why would I like them. I LIKE the fact that they are on my countries side and act in my people´s interests. Say what caca you want.

But again, when one day you see your grand kids going off to some god forsaken land to fight china, then by all means yell at them and encourage them to die easy, since they are actually the good guys...if there are even any anymore..



Its debatable whether or not the CIA is on our side or not. The CIA is on America's side. America is on America's side. The TPP Agreement for example is going to be terrible for Australians and New Zealanders but great for American corporations. It also threatens the sovereignty of both nations.

And I agree. Thank god the CIA consider us 'friends'. Look at what they have done to nations in South America for a start.

And I really cant see Australia going to war with China. Why would they?



posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by spangledbanner
 


who mentioned war between Australia and China?
I didn't. I said that one day we will probably be in some state of war with China. (US)

They are definitely not on our side. The CIA performs intelligence for the US so they are more on my side than China. Why are we even arguing this?

It is not like the CIA is spying on our industry and military and giving that intel to our enemies. China is.
edit on 18-12-2012 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by zedVSzardoz
 


I'm not a US citizen but definetly a Western, the mother of my kid is no a Chinese but definetly an Asian. So either way my kid is screwed right?

I can't and will not defend things I do not support.
I would probably get in trouble in both worlds just for being me.



posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Come on people , in the global community China is the new guy , and hardly anyone trust the new guy .

For a long time if you left China alone they'd leave you alone , but not any more .
China is suddenly rife with cash and very proud of the fact that they were civilized when a lot of our ancestors were still trying to get that firestarting trick down , and now they want to be a superpower .

So now the new guy wandering all over place , sticking his nose into practically everything and nobody likes it when the new guy is pushy .

Like it or not they're here and they're and they're rich . The Chinese have always liked to build relationships over a long period of time , lets wait and see what else they have to bring to the table besides cash .





new topics
 
3

log in

join