Americans Must Watch; The true sentiment of the British!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59
reply to post by Freeborn

IMO you are an obvious disinfo agent who quite readily came up with CIA from mention of Langley, something that many here couldn't do. I could think of no other reason my British brothers would be so bothered by our second amendment right.

Surely you're the one from Langley, given that the whole reason people are in this thread is because you started it?

You are Stan Smith and I claim my ten pounds.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Terms and Conditions of Use

15h.) Spamming: You will not Post identical content, or snippets of identical content, to multiple threads in the discussion forums. You will also not create more than one thread for your topic, or create multiple "slightly different" threads for a single topic.
edit on 19/12/12 by JAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

IMO you are an obvious disinfo agent who quite readily came up with CIA from mention of Langley, something that many here couldn't do. I could think of no other reason my British brothers would be so bothered by our second amendment right.

And I'm f**king Bond, James Bond. Us here over at mi6 have been getting quite worried about the mental health of our little American brothers, and we'd like to remind them that, its not the 1700s anymore, an old musket is entirely different to a modern handgun, its no longer acceptable to keep natives as slaves and to sell your wives on the market

Regards,
edit on 19-12-2012 by Wongbeedman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

IMO you are an obvious disinfo agent

Well you're wrong.
I'm an Englishman who lives in a town in North East England.
I've been pretty much a regular poster here on ATS for a reasonable length of time now.

who quite readily came up with CIA from mention of Langley, something that many here couldn't do.

And it's something many could do.
Langley is mentioned in nearly every single, spy / thriller book, TV programme or movie.
And this is a conspiracy site where the activities, real or imagined, of the CIA have been discussed at length on a multitude of threads.

The fact that Langley is the HQ of the CIA isn't exactly a secret you know.

I could think of no other reason my British brothers would be so bothered by our second amendment right.

Brothers?

I've repeatedly stated that I think US gun laws are a matter for Americans alone.
Exactly the same as UK gun laws are a matter for us alone.
And what is right for one isn't necessarily right for the other.

This is a discussion site - why are you so surprised that people who post here have an opinion?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
There needs to be at least one free country that can not be invaded due to there being a rifle behind every blade of grass, as the Chinese say. Our Constitution affords a certain protection to the entire world whether you have a broad enough mind to see it or not. It is complicated so few will be able to comprehend the fact.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePublicEnemyNo1

This is our country and this is a decision we as Americans need to make for ourselves

Your county.....your stolen country

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

Time to pick a good pub with plenty of scope to shoot at the hordes, The riggers got a good round view of the main roads and you could sit on the back step of the landlords digs and pop shots over the rear, just a pity its not the best beer in the world but you could always take a quick run across to the museum pub to grab a few decent jars should it be needed
edit on 19-12-2012 by Maxatoria because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

YET-- Something needs to be said for the intensely fewer gun psychosis based displays of attention in countries with gun laws... As with all Americans, we take sht to excess, and then are surprised at the results...

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxatoria

Museums got a cool little beer garden, plus I can always get through some walls to make myself some prawn toast or a keebab. No longer on speaking terms with the current Rigger Landlord. *Ahem*.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wongbeedman

And I'm f**king Bond, James Bond. Us here over at mi6 have been getting quite worried about the mental health of our little American brothers, and we'd like to remind them that, its not the 1700s anymore, an old musket is entirely different to a modern handgun, its no longer acceptable to keep natives as slaves and to sell your wives on the market

Regards,
edit on 19-12-2012 by Wongbeedman because: (no reason given)

Dear James bond,
This is Jason Bourne you have been replaced! good luck fighting pussy galore, and a guy with a sharp hat!
you should worry about your own problems! PS Good luck trying to keep up that straight spy image while drinking a Appletini, Your predecessor Jason bourne
edit on 19-12-2012 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Hmmm in a emergency where would one hole up? suppose the highwayman is still going? (but its i aint seen my card for lord knows how long)

but at short notice it'd have to be one of the pubs on london road in stoke so i could secure my mum but after that i'd hope my uncle would turn up with his shotguns that he's licensed for and then we could make plans

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by anomalie

When I started this thread, my intention was to show that we are not alone and that our brothers across the pond respected our love for freedom. Look what has happened here, division and infighting between brothers and sisters! I have nothing against our British cousins, I have nothing but the utmost respect. Here is a time when we should be coming together for a common cause, freedom and equality for all. I am truly sorry everyone, I hoped for something different out of this post.

Yeh right
and even when we tell you what majority of Brits feel about gun ownership you refuse to accept it.

Members must ask yourselves this. How do we know that the posters here are Brits? Anyone can throw a "chap" or "govna" in a sentence and seem British. I'm not so sure these people are not government agents trying to sway American sentiment. You just never know!

Here you go OP i reveal again what youre really about
a troll to the max..well done mate
edit on 19-12-2012 by anomalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by DecrodedPIeceOfCrap
Agreed, enough of the bickering and arguing already...

Let's all settle down and just accept that those who are vehemently pro-gun are simply paranoid, insecure losers with low self-esteem issues; who need guns to compensate for their extremely small penises. (Or their husband's small penis, in the case of female pro-gun Sarah Palin types.)

Seriously....was this comment truly necessary? I am all for giving it a rest and agreeing to disagree, but I find your wide swinging insults in poor taste and quite lacking.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
just search for the video, undercover mosque, on youtube. if you think that's not a pressure cooker waiting to go off in a big way, with an unarmed population of caucasians sitting there like ducks in a shooting gallery, you're in denial.
edit on 19-12-2012 by undo because: (no reason given)

Mate you come across as a typical bigot get over yourself - the UK has diverse community theres no threat from blacks, asians and other non-white minority groups.
No doubt you belong to EDL or UKIP or other such (fascist) group.
edit on 19-12-2012 by anomalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

HAHAHA you take a video from "the countryside Alliance" and say it represents ALL people living here?
Let me make it clear they DONT EVEN REPRESENT "25% PERCENT OF countryside dwellers let alone the rest of the population!.
They are a bunch of over priveleged toffs in the main , led by the elites in the class system by the nose like a bullock...which almost is the same word as what this thread is!!

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maxatoria

Hmmm in a emergency where would one hole up? suppose the highwayman is still going? (but its i aint seen my card for lord knows how long)

but at short notice it'd have to be one of the pubs on london road in stoke so i could secure my mum but after that i'd hope my uncle would turn up with his shotguns that he's licensed for and then we could make plans

Hmm the highwayman is long ago closed presuming you mean in threapwood?

and as for the pubs on london road , which one ?
liams is quit nice

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by PvtHudson
Honestly, who give a damn what brits say? They have no concept of what it is to keep the government from your natural rights. They are just miserable people who want everyone to be miserable with them.

Just ignore them. What they say has no bearing an anything.

Right what exactly are YOUR natural rights fellow?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmiec
There needs to be at least one free country that can not be invaded due to there being a rifle behind every blade of grass, as the Chinese say..

Actually the japanese said that .. get your own history right first old bean

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

I'm English and spent nine years living in New York. There is a great deal of anti-gun sentiment in the UK from the massacres we've had here: Dunblane and Hungerford and I have to admit that before spending time in America I was one of the anti-gun proponents.

The UK has not yet needed an armed populace to overthrow a tyrannical government. The use of and threat of violence has been enough to effect change through Parliamentary democracy; however, that was not the case in the US. Gun ownership in the US is about responsible citizenship and the people having the innate ability to defend their freedom and oppose unlawful and tyrannical government. The freedom of Americans has been under consistent attack from within for a very long time and the US government like the UK government is becoming increasingly tyrannical in its support of the wealthy and the brutal subjugation of the middle and working classes.

Without the right to bear arms there will be nothing to stop the total domination of the American people and while tragedies like Sandy Hook, Virginia Tech and Columbine et al are tragic beyond belief the answer is not to take away the hard fought for rights of responsible citizens but to enforce those rights and perhaps create a new type of citizen: the well trained and responsible citizen that carries a concealed weapon so that they can protect their fellow citizens if they are able. If the principal and one or more teacher had been trained and armed then perhaps the gunman would have been stopped or even deterred from carrying out the attack in the first place through the potential threat to themselves.

Perhaps the gunman that would walk into the cinema, mall, church or their former place of work would think twice ...

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by PvtHudson

Honestly, who give a damn what brits say? They have no concept of what it is to keep the government from your natural rights. They are just miserable people who want everyone to be miserable with them.

Just ignore them. What they say has no bearing an anything.

im a brit and i dont give a damn about your guns so f#####f you d######d

troll
edit on 20/12/2012 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)

new topics
top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join