It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So how would it be like living in the Illuminati New World Order?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by MountainLaurel

..I mean this whole idea of the NWO is so out of this world...In reality it is only the west (mainly US/UK) trying to take over the ME while inserting this overly done concept of NWO into every ones minds to observe the reactions and to see if people are ready enough to accept this superficial ambitious Idea.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

Do I know who build them? No, but I know who ever was behind them didn't want there identities exposed. To me, its possible they were from some sort of secret society. Why would a normal person waste their time with a monument like that?

I know the story just checking you knew also, all we have is iff's and butts as to who ...
If i or you were to place a stone i guarantee someone on here would jump on it and shout
illuminati illuminati just saying ....

We have no proof just speculation and a stone rest my case...

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Can anyone provide proof of the illuminatis existance today??...
Not from jones or icke the witchdoctors but credible source actuall proof?..

Speculation to popular belief maybe...

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by denver22

Do not ask for proof, you will never get it, ever.

Don't expect others to show you something you cannot comprehend yet as that is impossible.

You might as well ask for proof of Gods existence.

Proof must be experienced PERSONALLY.

What you need to understand is that proof DOES exist.

I KNOW it and I have found it, it is a FACT.

But it's not something that can just be passed on in a few seconds.

It took me countless hours over many years to come to that place.

The problem isn't with a lack of proof.

HERE is the problem:

“Nothing is as it appears to be.” ~ Robert Booth Nichols

"We will know that we have succeeded when everything the public believes is false."
- William J. Casey

The majority of what most of us believe is a LIE.

We have been "programmed" to believe LIES our entire lives...

Until you come face to face with REALITY and understand that everything you know is a lie, you will NEVER be entirely convinced of the truth.

The proof is right in front of your face.

You just haven't learned to recognize it yet.

The key is in learning to discern between truth and lies. Until you do that, you are wasting your time.

The truth IS out there but it's deliberately hidden under a mountain of lies.

This would probably make a good topic for another thread BTW...

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
All the replies are very enlightening, i thank everyone for their input.
I notice most people comparing their present lives with the possible NWO in the future. Well how bad could it be. Most of the posters are from developed countries, but most of the human population live in filth, no food, toilet, no guarantee of seeing tomorrow, no hope. For them the NWO will surely seem like heaven, considering some get selected to live aft the population as a whole. The humanity left after the population reduction will be guaranteed all basics as a welfare control state is planned to be put in place.
Consider yourself an external onserver, watching earth from the moon, where Sweden, America or Liberia, means nothing to you, humanity as whole will look much cleaner and better would it not?

About the Satan worship part, it can be argued Satan tried to give knowledge (enlightenment) to Eve metaphorized as an apple, against Gods plan to keep humanity ignorant and under his control.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by denver22

Why should we have to even be depopulated? We should be able to coexist sensibly, shoot. Yes their "agenda effects" don't seem harmful, but as you know a small population is a controllable population. Why are they going to control us if their actions are so noble . . . because they're not, that's why.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

Originally posted by denver22

Do not ask for proof, you will never get it, ever.

Don't expect others to show you something you cannot comprehend yet as that is impossible.

You might as well ask for proof of Gods existence.

But it's not something that can just be passed on in a few seconds.

HERE is the problem:

“Nothing is as it appears to be.” ~ Robert Booth Nichols

"We will know that we have succeeded when everything the public believes is false."
- William J. Casey

The majority of what most of us believe is a LIE.

We have been "programmed" to believe LIES our entire lives...

Until you come face to face with REALITY and understand that everything you know is a lie, you will NEVER be entirely convinced of the truth.

The key is in learning to discern between truth and lies. Until you do that, you are wasting your time.

The truth IS out there but it's deliberately hidden under a mountain of lies.

This would probably make a good topic for another thread BTW...

Don't presume to tell me that i haven't researched about this.. you don't know me at all..
I spent my entire life researching there is no proof at all end of story...

Proof required that the illuminati exist today ?...

Face to face with reality you say lmao ....

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

You judge without knowing the person you are talking too that well..

please provide your personel concrete proof ?.

Show this proof that the illuminati exists today?

waiting for you to provide these facts that the illuminati exists today.?

what place..?

errm yes it is.

The reality is untill you show me proof that the illuminati exists today then you will
never be able too understand that one requires proof that the illuminati exists today.

I see no proof that the "illuminati exists and that the georgia stones are pinned on them
please show me you're proof it is?.

The key is learning dear sir/lady is to provide the proof that the illuminati exists.?

That's about all i can teach you on the grounds of asking for the proof before you pass
conviction on a group that has not been proven to exist in todays society and proof that
the stones are down to the illuminati..

Waiting on both...

edit on 18-12-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by miszthinker123

Why should we have to even be depopulated? We should be able to coexist sensibly, shoot. Yes their "agenda effects" don't seem harmful, but as you know a small population is a controllable population. Why are they going to control us if their actions are so noble . . . because they're not, that's why.

Lmao i mentioned there is no need to have 6 or 7 kids banging them out like there is no tomorow
when most can't even look after the ones they have...

Maybe you can provide proof the illuminati exists today..? concrete evidence required..

edit on 18-12-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Boring .... mindnumbingly boring .... bad enough everyplace / everyone now starting to look and act the same...

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by shapur
reply to post by MountainLaurel

..I mean this whole idea of the NWO is so out of this world...In reality it is only the west (mainly US/UK) trying to take over the ME while inserting this overly done concept of NWO into every ones minds to observe the reactions and to see if people are ready enough to accept this superficial ambitious Idea.

i agree...they are suppose to control 1.1 billion indians, 1.6 billion chinese, hundreds of millions of muslims, and let's not forget south america. south america has alot of independant countries that do not need to rely on other countries for trade, oil, or other western commodities.
to think that china, with all of it's billionaires are going to listen some old billionaires from western europe tell them how to live their lives and set up their societies is folly. the chinese will tell them to shove it

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by asen_y2k

I really wish I had seen this earlier asen, I love your premise of questioning, maybe those within the NWO should take a glance at the purpose of what they want to achieve.

I wrote about that just today but have been thinking about it for months, mine is simplistic really, my thoughts on how it would be. People always go on about how they will enact it, which if you think about it all you have to do is look around to see (police actions, tsa, now gun control) but I asked what intices those who otherwise aren't genocidal into helping bring in the NWO???? by leaving the dirty work to others, is what I can gather>www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

www.abovetopsecret.com...

there won't be any millions or billions of any of them. There will be few families with scattered relations each with a few hundred or thousand slaves. The billions of excess people they have no are usless to them, and the only reason why they still exist is to keep the very few that need protecting--PROTECTED until such time as the NWO trust is on mark. Until then, those billions are fodder, protecting the few.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Lmao i mentioned there is no need to have 6 or 7 kids banging them out like there is no tomorow

people like the Rothchilds, Rockafeller and Turner/Fonda have from 5-9 children and send them to private schools and boarding houses. Does this imply that since they don't want to see them and they are as 'unfit' as us regular folks who actually work and are exhausted at the end of the day??? These people have money to sit around and educate their own/stare at them all day long if they wanted but still don't. What is their excuse and what makes them so much better parents in your opinion?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
The only thing I know is that I will constantly be bombarded with music videos that have triangles and eyes in them.

-Ghoster
edit on 19-12-2012 by theghoster because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by dianashay

people like the Rothchilds, Rockafeller and Turner/Fonda have from 5-9 children and send them to private schools and boarding houses. Does this imply that since they don't want to see them and they are as 'unfit' as us regular folks who actually work and are exhausted at the end of the day??? These people have money to sit around and educate their own/stare at them all day long if they wanted but still don't. What is their excuse and what makes them so much better parents in your opinion?
same goes for them too son.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by asen_y2k
Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.

i'm sure it would be GREAT...
great that is...AFTER that inital "culling" zombie apocalypse phase it takes to GET to 500 mil people...

//yeeeeshhh///

one thing about that...

would we even NOTICE the difference in people on the planet???
i mean you're never really "around" more than say... a couple hundred thousand at MOST and even that's a rare occasion...

we're usually in proximity...eye-glance to say.. to only a few thousand

i don't think the surviving people would be able to feel the change in pupulation... especially if people grouped into larger cities after it all happens..

top topics

<< 1   >>

join