It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Other Side Of Doomsday - A Warning About 12/21/12

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Its dec 21 and im still here peoples.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by shelbylcollins
Its dec 21 and im still here peoples.

it isn't over yet

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Nope still more time to go, when its the 22nd we all can breathe a sigh of relief lol.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Well damn,
Took the day off today,and was looking forward to a nice long lie in,but 8AM I get woken up by the sounds of fire and police sirens(never happens here in rural Wales).

So I struggled out of bed,worried that the zombie uprising was taking place...
It wasn't thankfully,it was just a small barn fire in a local farm,swiftly dealt with.

Thing is-I lost approx 3hrs of my lie in because somewhere in the back of my mind I must have been worried about the date,even though I have said many times on ATS,that I didn't think anything would happen on the 21st.

So I am saying,I was affected,in a small way,by the hype about today-even though I didn't believe the hype.
Funny huh?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by AuntC

It's the end for me at least. My wife just farted!!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Personally, I think of this as a metaphorical time, in which we need to pay attention to the world around us, the politics, the overt fascism, some globalization is needed, but not the way TPTB want, but for good world, grass roots solution, equalizing and empowering all peoples with services and technology for all and fascism, religious rule a thing of ancient past. Religion/Spiritual is something to give people in their struggles hope and private searchings, for the meaning of life, not rulers and unjust systems of abuse.

We need to upgrade our lives. Upgrade our relationships, our social skills, our lacks, our scarsity, to abundance, skill development, economic (money and even work towards abundance without the limits of money, both, one is realistic for now, the other a goal to strive for), upgrade our lives, upgrade our children's potentials and talents and futures, upgrade our invovlement with community and making changes locally and nationally.

We need to focus on really upgrading all the elements of our lives.

I saw my ex, who went from black market, down and out existence to hard working, and a provider for the children and his aged father who needs help, and focus on keeping family together, grandfather to be moved near the children. I saw my father do the same, focus going from his own adventures to focus on family/kids and helping. It was like they upgraded.

That is the focus we all need with all our life problems, how to upgrade our abilities and output.

And how to notice those in our communities, those shut ins, those handicapped who can't upgrade, but need a helping hand, and an influx/abundance/wealth of company, good words, laughter, and opportunties to grow their worlds bigger, for they have shrunk so small in scarsity.

Think of how to upgrade your souls.

And its not just this "time" that is doing it, though that energy, they call Fluffy, some call the photon belt, that extra output from the sun, it may be helping, or it could be people growing with age, but that is what I am focusing on as the most important thing.

Starting with family, proceeding to community, upgrade skills.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Shame was brought on all Mayans today. Huge fail.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse
Well damn,
Took the day off today,and was looking forward to a nice long lie in,but 8AM I get woken up by the sounds of fire and police sirens(never happens here in rural Wales).

So I struggled out of bed,worried that the zombie uprising was taking place...
It wasn't thankfully,it was just a small barn fire in a local farm,swiftly dealt with.

Thing is-I lost approx 3hrs of my lie in because somewhere in the back of my mind I must have been worried about the date,even though I have said many times on ATS,that I didn't think anything would happen on the 21st.

So I am saying,I was affected,in a small way,by the hype about today-even though I didn't believe the hype.
Funny huh?

Fear my friend. You have it.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I'm a little surprised (and maybe I missed a post) that no one has mentioned a correlation with children being murdered at Sandy Creek a week before 12/21/2012. Wasn't sacrifice of the youth used in the past as a means of appeasement to the Gods? With all the speculation about motives and many people still trying to validate the why's and how's regarding Sandy Creek, if there is a sick game being orchestrated by TPTB, killing a bunch of kids a week before December 21st seems sickeningly ceremonious to me.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Mayan dumbsday more like it.

Still here, nothing dropping out of the sky but snow.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirstyBeaver

There was a man in china who went into a school but had a knife, he attacked 20 people, nobody died. This was about the same time as sandy hook massacre. His motive related to the doomsday

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Really good advice I feel the same. Family is first. I just want my family to feel as strongly as I do about "upgrading". The trouble with this is its so much easier said than done. Personally I need to downgrade my emotions if I'm to ascend to a higher level. I think this is the case for others as well.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by violet

I posted a thread earlier that explains the origins of most New Age philosophies and why many people are being deceived with a lie. You can find the link below.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Killuminati2
reply to post by violet

I posted a thread earlier that explains the origins of most New Age philosophies and why many people are being deceived with a lie. You can find the link below.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

long post. I may read later. its 1:am 12-22-2012

I have a question.

Did anybody kill themselves recently over the 2012 conspiracy of end of the world?

sad if they did. Been curious if something bad happened cause of all this fear.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by broctune

A shame that people misunderstood their calendar and caused a stupid hysteria about the world ending when the Mayans made no mention of the world ending?

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by randomviolins

Ya the whole thing is just kind of drama, the real doom is not in the world ending but that you will be stuck in something that you will one day come to hate with all your soul. I think the whole "in the year 2525" song is way more prophetic and doomworthy then the whole Mayan we ran out of space to put the next date supposed calender. As far as time frames go your likely to get a clearer picture using that song then the Mayan calender, so saying that. We will see in 10, 000 years like the Zager And Evans song says I suppose. Or as the song goes in the year 2525 if man is still around, and if woman survives, they may find. That's only 513 years to go, this party on earth is just getting started, and were its going well that's anybody guess, it could be either heaven or hell, or anything in between, or something totally completely different.

So unless we get hit by some natural hazard like meteor the size of Texas or the sun goes all haywire on us and blows away this planets magnetosphere or we get really crazy weather and more ice ages, then I do not think the world will end, in fact even if we get all that the world still wont end, its just humanity that will end.

Oh and time does not really exist like that, people just think it does. So sorry you cant go back in something that never really actually existed but in the minds of some creatures on a little blue rock spinning around a little yellow sun. The only thing that really exists is the moment, everything else is just extrapolating data based on the moment, and from moment to moment you get the illusion of time, its just a sequence of moments and a way to measure compare and contrast all known variables together into sequences and frames, basically its a measurement tool and a way to hold minds and perspectives in synch around a central theme and process.
edit on 22-12-2012 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
All still here are we?

What a surprise!

Originally posted by jmaxbeast
reply to post by broctune

A shame that people misunderstood their calendar and caused a stupid hysteria about the world ending when the Mayans made no mention of the world ending?

They also made themselves a great deal of money by preying on the naivety of a good many people.
edit on 22-12-2012 by squarehead666 because: content

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

They also made themselves a great deal of money by preying on the naivety of a good many people.
edit on 22-12-2012 by squarehead666 because: content

Exactly. Maybe a few will learn something from all of this but for the most part, the 22nd is just another day for the delusional and gullible. extra DIV

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I just want to say how profoundly relieved and happy I am that no one on ATS so far - that I've seen at least - has suffered severe depression, disillusionment, or devastation over the date being something of a non-event. I know there are those who believe it merely marks the start of a slow transition that won't be evident until many years, or even centuries, from now. That's understood and accepted. But my main concern was people feeling lost, hopeless, etc. if nothing specific happened on 12/21, and so far that doesn't seem to be the case. That's a very good thing, and something to be happy about imo.

Peace.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join