It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Other Side Of Doomsday - A Warning About 12/21/12

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
It's obviously about astrology (not astronomy) all the time. Those who believe in importance of this date were unconsciously sucked into New Age religion, under their guidance and spiritual authority.
On the other hand...Those in lead like astrology a lot so people should watch their hands closely in the next days and weeks. It's solar maximum (at least on paper) - time to start wars and make all those human sacrifice rituals.
I'm affraid "they" will throw at least something into the fan in the next year.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Yes Dec 21 is about to happen, and the world will face certain devastation, wiping out all but a lucky handful of the population.

I'll be among those who will survive for I'm being picked up by space aliens in their UFO.

They have offered room to a select few so if you are interested, let me know. Of course they will only take the successful because there is a fee. 100 ounces of gold (in bullion) or 20,606 ounces of sterling silver (in bullion). (Per person)

Why the fee? Well their craft is powered by gold and silver, and this is what is needed to haul an individual to another planet.

Please get your bullion payment to me immediately so I may inform the UFO and Aliens that they will have additional passengers. The fee is payable by 5pm on the 20th You must arrive exactly at 9am EST on the 21st.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
We can't even predict the weather properly with all our technology we have. So how can a civilization thousands of years ago predict the end of the world?

Also what timezone should we be looking at for the end? I mean at 11:59:59am Saturday morning in the UK (GMT) it'll still be 11:59:59pm in the Howland island. So really, it would actually be 22nd for most of us when the world could actually end (not).
edit on 19-12-2012 by razor321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Far more likely song with a discription of what the end of the world will look like.

As a metaphor.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Only the nut jobs on ats believe anything significant will happen on Friday. Most of the world are too busy trying to survive. Trust me this 2012 fan fare will go by and the hippies will find another date to worship because they are too lazy to actually change the world they live in for the better.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
The times of the equinoxes and solstices are times when there is a heightened energy charge, call it electromagnetic energy for lack of a better description, coming off of all the fault lines and ley lines around the Earth. The indigenous people figured out long ago that these are heightened times for all manner of "mind over matter" type activities to work better like healing, manifestation/magic, prayer, etc. These energies last about three days before the actual equinox or solstice and about three days after. Any psychic type of work you do like meditation, shamanic journeying, affirmations/positive thinking/power prayer and so on tend to be sharper and more immediately vivid and effective at these times. Artistic or inventive work also tends to flow a lot better.

But the bad guys/negative critters/whatever you want to call them like to try to hijack these times by inserting distortions, negative superstitions, and miswired religious practices around these times. So you have the hijacking of Yule (winter solstice in the northern hemisphere) where this extremely quiet, solemn, reflective time, when the darkness briefly overcomes the light at the shortest day of the year, gets distorted into this awful Christmas holiday where people are forced to run around like hamsters on a wheel traveling a dozen places, working all hours to create huge parties and feasts, and going broke from buying too many presents. This would be much better and aligned with the real energies going on with the Earth if you did it at the summer solstice. That's a naturally expansive, joyful, and lighter filling time. People in the southern hemisphere don't experience as much oddness at Christmas because it IS their summer solstice time, but in the north, everything just feels wrong and "off."

The winter solstice in the north is the darkest time of year etherically, too, when psychic attack can become more common, negative "humans" try to extract as much emotional "loosh" as possible be generating war, creating domestic violence here at home with shootings and mad dog killers, and just generally herding people into focusing en masse on the worst aspects of human nature, so they get afraid, alienated, and angry, instead of using this special time of year to tap into positive energies like interconnectedness and love. It's all manipulation.

I won't even get into the hijacking of Jesus' energy. You have a real white wizard type filled with love and creative energy whose legacy gets reduced to drinking his blood and eating his flesh (Communion) and believing all this crazy stuff straight out of the Roman cult of Mithras (born of a virgin on December 25th, had 12 disciples and a last supper, died on a cross and ascended into heaven). It's a way of tricking people who genuinely would like to tap into some of the wisdom and love of a very real being who still helps humanity in the higher etheric realms (not the lower astral realms) and getting them to do black magic type stuff instead that makes such communication a lot harder (blood drinking, believing lies about him, etc.)

If you look at the larger spiritual evolution of humanity as something that has been purposefully laid with lots of booby traps and sabotage mechanisms, psychic tripwires designed to send you down a path that connects with the archons who dwell in the lower astral planes (call them demons, grays, reptilians, interdimensional travelers, or what have you) then you'll see how we need to take a step back and unhook from the distorted stuff so we can get a clearer, more grounded, more loving and empowered way of accessing our own incredible spiritual abilities.

And part of that means avoiding giving energy to mistranslated, misunderstood, and obsolete prophecies promulgated by those who want to keep you living in fear and lies.

*just my two cents*

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by LipstickMystic
The times of the equinoxes and solstices are times when there is a heightened energy charge, call it electromagnetic energy for lack of a better description, coming off of all the fault lines and ley lines around the Earth. The indigenous people figured out long ago that these are heightened times for all manner of "mind over matter" type activities to work better like healing, manifestation/magic, prayer, etc. These energies last about three days before the actual equinox or solstice and about three days after. Any psychic type of work you do like meditation, shamanic journeying, affirmations/positive thinking/power prayer and so on tend to be sharper and more immediately vivid and effective at these times. Artistic or inventive work also tends to flow a lot better.

But the bad guys/negative critters/whatever you want to call them like to try to hijack these times by inserting distortions, negative superstitions, and miswired religious practices around these times. So you have the hijacking of Yule (winter solstice in the northern hemisphere) where this extremely quiet, solemn, reflective time, when the darkness briefly overcomes the light at the shortest day of the year, gets distorted into this awful Christmas holiday where people are forced to run around like hamsters on a wheel traveling a dozen places, working all hours to create huge parties and feasts, and going broke from buying too many presents. This would be much better and aligned with the real energies going on with the Earth if you did it at the summer solstice. That's a naturally expansive, joyful, and lighter filling time. People in the southern hemisphere don't experience as much oddness at Christmas because it IS their summer solstice time, but in the north, everything just feels wrong and "off."

The winter solstice in the north is the darkest time of year etherically, too, when psychic attack can become more common, negative "humans" try to extract as much emotional "loosh" as possible be generating war, creating domestic violence here at home with shootings and mad dog killers, and just generally herding people into focusing en masse on the worst aspects of human nature, so they get afraid, alienated, and angry, instead of using this special time of year to tap into positive energies like interconnectedness and love. It's all manipulation.

I won't even get into the hijacking of Jesus' energy. You have a real white wizard type filled with love and creative energy whose legacy gets reduced to drinking his blood and eating his flesh (Communion) and believing all this crazy stuff straight out of the Roman cult of Mithras (born of a virgin on December 25th, had 12 disciples and a last supper, died on a cross and ascended into heaven). It's a way of tricking people who genuinely would like to tap into some of the wisdom and love of a very real being who still helps humanity in the higher etheric realms (not the lower astral realms) and getting them to do black magic type stuff instead that makes such communication a lot harder (blood drinking, believing lies about him, etc.)

If you look at the larger spiritual evolution of humanity as something that has been purposefully laid with lots of booby traps and sabotage mechanisms, psychic tripwires designed to send you down a path that connects with the archons who dwell in the lower astral planes (call them demons, grays, reptilians, interdimensional travelers, or what have you) then you'll see how we need to take a step back and unhook from the distorted stuff so we can get a clearer, more grounded, more loving and empowered way of accessing our own incredible spiritual abilities.

And part of that means avoiding giving energy to mistranslated, misunderstood, and obsolete prophecies promulgated by those who want to keep you living in fear and lies.

*just my two cents*

What on earth's crust are you drinking?
edit on 19-12-2012 by JohnLake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
But the shortest day for us is the longest down there.

How is the summer in Australia by the way?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
While we contemplate the possibilities of the day of doom and the aftermath of it all. . . Does anyone have any idea what the New Mayan Calendar will look like? I for one am curious to see it. pretty glyphs and such arranged so cleverly inside concentric circles.
Whoa, stop ... making myself dizzy.

edit on 19-12-2012 by prysmatyk because: spelling error... can't have that now.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Thanks for the memories and giggles-- I needed grin ear to ear-- everyone needs to lighten up with this 12/21/12.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Mark my words. The day will come and go same as the rest of any other day. and all will regret the time that has been wasted writing about it.............

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
One of the reasons I still come to ATS are posts like this.

Very well written and intuitive.

b

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Dec 21/2012 weighs heavy on many. Although I too seriously doubt anything will happen on that particular date, it may mark the beginning of something that is to come shortly after. What I believe will soon come to pass, and quite likely over the next few years is the polar shift but I have a theory as to its purpose. Yes, it is a natural occurrence but why?

We all know that the earth has a magnetic field that protects us from the sun's radiation. That magnetic field is failing which leaves us more vulnerable to the sun's effects. But why is the field failing? Like anything else, the earth gives off energy and eventually, like a huge battery, it runs down. So how do you recharge a planet? You need one big MF of a generator right. Well we just happen to have one that's poised to discharge large amounts of energy as it nears the end of its eleven year cycle between polar shifts and this one may be particularly intense. Strange how these two events seem to coincide. Okay, so the earth is about to get re-energized and the poles will shift as a result but, as an added bonus, it will be cleansed of any infections, namely the human parasites that have been killing it for thousands of years. One massive solar flare directed at the earth while the magnetic field is at its weakest and we all fry. The earth's crust will be turned to cinder thereby eradicating the disease. Don't worry, some of us will survive this catastrophe to start the repopulation process. What you don't want to hear is that it's the elite who have been building underground bunkers for year in preparation for this apocalypse who will survive. So, you see that, even though they are saving their own skins by way of a self-serving act something good will come out of it in the end. Life is like that. For everything negative there is a positive.

It's not possible to save everyone anyway so why begrudge them their opportunity to survive if they have the means. Let's face it, in general these people are better educated and better equipped to deal with Armageddon than the rest of us grunts. The brightest minds of our time will be among them as well. Are any of us more worthy? Personally, I wouldn't have much to contribute to the rebuilding of our species except perhaps a few dusty old sperm. Nobody wanted them during my time on earth so why would the new world be any different

edit on 19-12-2012 by UncleJink because: Corrected a few spelling errors.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
There's going to be a hangover for a lot of people. That much is certain. It's a Friday, and it's going to be made-to-order for binge partying for anyone who's always looking for a reason to get baked. The true believers are going to simply do what all true believers do, and have always done when confronted by yet another false alarm - they'll smile at one another and look at the next due date.

It's the 20-something guys who've gotten lost inside the melodrama of it all that are going to be tough to predict in the coming weeks. There's something inherently treacherous about that phase of a guy's life - as he shifts from being a teenager into managing the process of emerging adulthood - that takes all bets off the table concerning how any of it's going to ultimately play out anyway. That was the stretch of life when most of my friends and running pals who died off from misadventure, murder and suicide met their ends. It can be crazy without something like this hyperbolic cultural meme tossing gasoline on whatever fire might be trying to flare up on its own.

We see those enveloped within that progression twisting and writhing here on this board all the time, and the process is pretty chaotic in a lot of ways without the individual involved realizing just how haphazard it really is relative to the whole of reality that contains him. It's pretty startling sometimes, and having the ability to see it play out in front of me (there wasn't any way of knowing the inner thoughts of other young hyper-earnest guys back when I was still one myself) has been a real revelation. I can't even imagine how I would've navigated these waters when I was just moving out of my teens and into my life as man. Especially with something like this 2012 hero/villain, life/death, apocalyptic event's impending arrival screaming at me from every open sore that exists on the Internet.

This really is something to take a moment and consider. Not that it's inevitable that anything will erupt, but just to take the time to try and empathize with what it must be like to "feel destined" and fully alive for the very first time in your young life, only to have it all yanked away from you as if the entire universe was busting your balls so that you'd end up feeling even more insignificant than you did before. As if feeling even less significant was even possible. It's going to hurt like hell for someone. That's for sure.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Great post! I have to say I dont fear the 21, and never really felt any impending doom, I've never been able to tell just what I feel about the whole deal, I know I dont buy the doom and gloom, but I also knew possibly it would make itself whatever people wanted it to be. On the 21, I want to better myself, not for judgement day, or for peoples respect, but for myself to lead a more fulfilling life. Dont fear, because whatever happens if anything, theres no way to stop it, but you can also take this huge hyped up date and use it as a marker for when you decided to better your being. That homeless man that was in vietnam that stands by your dumpster begging for change, maybe this day give him change, it may not get him a house or car or loving family, but he'll know, someone took the time to care and help him at his lowest. This is brotherhood, this is looking out for eachother, this is what prevails through even the blackest darkness. If you can rise above trends, rise above social status, and realize were all in this together, that is the strongest bond in the world, not money, or material items, its your soul, and by soull i mean you purest, most righteous being. Stop taking life so seriously guys, its not like any of us will make it out alive, take the time you have here and use it to make it a better world. Without knowing any of you, I can say I love you all in the purest form and hope you take advantage of all this and show people, there are some who keep their wits about them and dont believe in prophecies written by an extinct culture. If they didnt have the smarts to survive life and the changes happening in their world, then by proxy they have no control of what happens in ours.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Wonderful thread and a great idea.

For myself 12/21/12 is just another day, well not another day, its a friday so I get to sleep late, that is if my cats will let me.

To speak to the "Doomsayers", I guess I just have to /shrug. In all honesty they could be right. Lets face it, each of us represents an unbroken line of life to the very first life of our world. On the one hand we have seen some world shattering disasters in our past but on the other we have somehow survived. Being aware of danger keeps us alive, so keep throwing that rock in the water before you stick your toes in, you might scare the croc waiting there...or maybe he was never there in the first place.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueAjah
To add to previous post:

Even NASA has been concerned about how many people are stressing over this. They have tried hard to debunk the theories. The fact that they bothered to do this is more evidence of how wide-spread the fear actually is. If it was just a few people who were concerned, would NASA have wasted their efforts?

No of course not and yet some see this as I sign their actually right. Me I find hope in songs like this.

Just leave the sinking ship behind. Good thread Heff.

edit on 19-12-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Oh boy, here we go again. So now we have to worry for something to happen for another 90 days? Alright, might as well I guess. 90 days is nothing compare to decades of buildup leading to it. I'll stay frightened for the next 90 days. Thanks!

Instead of saying "majority of the population," it should be "majority of the people who believes Dec.21 to be the end date." The latter is probably less than a fraction of 1%. Oh yes, pun intended.

edit on 19-12-2012 by ipofaon because: Add another intro

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ipofaon

Or you could use your freedom of choice and enjoy what humanity has to offer in song. Unrelenting to nasty thoughts of course.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

goodbye my friends, it is time for us to move on to another dimension , a time to embrace the past and the future , a time to rise and take our place in the universe , our material world will be a giggle in a distance , and will be free,......(shouting)FREEDOM.

just want say "Remember Noah's ark"

let the Trinity begin

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join