It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook is H.P. Lovecraft Story "Horror at Red Hook"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Aesir26

yea i dont see the connection. the horror at red hook was lovecrafts outlet for how much he hated living in new york. sorry your connections are interesting none the less. but alas i dont think the nuclear age prophet was in on this.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by libertytoall

in my opinion, people have become too intellectually lazy to understand material presented in such a way as what the op gives. easier to just dismiss and mock it.

I assure you, if you read and take a moment to ponder, it will be worth it.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by libertytoall

"idiots"? nice. (fyi: namecalling only detracts from your credibility.)

its not as though I'm betting the farm on the op. as with most matters of little consequence, I am willing to take the op at his word and parse it "as if true". this is not laziness, but rather, a requirement of rational thought.

you might have noticed that the person (I responded to) on the previous page, who now garners 4 blue stars, has in fact not made an attempt at rational analysis, has made a mockery, is intellectually lazy, and is very popular for doing so.

I apologize that you bore the brunt of my general contempt.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Aesir26

Hum, Since we don't know much about him or his mother, is it possible that his mother was part of some kind of "Lovecraftian Doomsday Cult"? That could explain alot.

His mother going off looking for a safe place in the world
His mother homeschooling him (even though his was 20)
His mother teaching him to use firearms

Maybe the guy was groomed by his mother to kill her, then re-enact events in the "Horror at Red Hook" in a blind attempt to bring about the end of the world (or stave off the end).

This sad event seems unlikely, but remember all that junk during the 30's and 40's because some people thought that a book about vrill was real.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Guyfriday

The problem that you flippant people are not understanding, is that occultist's love and have lived these occultist teachings that the OP is referring to.

It's like their family history.

You had better understand your enemy, in order for you to give yourself the promise of salvation through, and the end victory of The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit.

The satanists know they lose in the end. They're just trying to take as many down with them.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1
reply to post by Guyfriday

The problem that you flippant people are not understanding, is that occultist's love and have lived these occultist teachings that the OP is referring to.

It's like their family history.

You had better understand your enemy, in order for you to give yourself the promise of salvation through, and the end victory of The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit.

The satanists know they lose in the end. They're just trying to take as many down with them.
Could you please explain how a piece of fiction is a piece of occultist history?

I understand that a piece of history can lead to a secert society that becomes a cult, but when you have an authored piece of fiction as the basis for a secret society it becomes very cloudy. If as the OP has stated, that this is a form of Lovecraftian terror brought to life by the misguided efforts of a "Doomday Prepper", then I think we may have answered a lot of questions.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
You are either for me or against me.

Love God

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Great find and addition to the list!
Good God, everything surrounding this event and all the 'coincidences' are spooky and disturbing, to say the very least.

This kind of thread, considering the magnitude of this event and the times that we find ourselves in, makes any and all reading, scanning, waiting, searching, and just general attempts at connecting the dots for the ultimate truth, well worth it.

Amazing stuff

edit on 20-12-2012 by shasta9600 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-12-2012 by shasta9600 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Melek Taus is the true origin of "Molotov Cocktail", the incendiary (fiery) weapon of choice of the Turanians.

Moloch + Taus (Tav) + Cocktail = Lizard Tyrant of the Mark/Cross + Cocktail (cardinal symbol of Melek Taus).

"And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark (Tav) in their right hand, or in their foreheads". (Rev 13:16)

Portrait of Philo the Jew:

www.thefamouspeople.com...

Charles Manson:

www.telegraph.co.uk...

What was James Holmes studying?: Chemistry: etymological origin: Alchem(y), an anagram of "Moloch".

Time to educate ourselves, people.

edit on 20-12-2012 by Aesir26 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
The Jesuits were called "Iesuite" in Mod Latin.
Pronunciation: "Yezuiti"

The symbol of the Society of Jesus is the black sun. Melek Taus is the son of Shiva, his day is Sunday and his mark is the sun, or character "theta" meaning "death".

en.wikipedia.org...

The cross (Tau) at top is the "Triple Tau".

At the bottom is the Ugartic (Canaanite) character "Sin", the Semitic Moon god, father to Utu/Shamash, the sun god, symbolized by the black sun. Together, they form the star and crescent moon, the mark of Shiva, which means "destruction".

The Jesuits are known for their teaching of sciences (especially chemistry) and are notorious for global child abuse scandals.

The founder of the Jesuits was Ignatius Loyola, whose name translated is, "Fiery So(i)l". His original name was,
"Íñigo López de Loyola"; meaning, "son of the wolf of the earth".

The Jesuit painting "Finis Gloriae Mundi" ("The Glory of the End of the World") by Juan Valdés Leal depicts both the peacock and the owl representing Moloch. The owl sits on seven steps (seven is the number of destruction; ruin; sex; death; the seven fallen angels of Melek Taus.

upload.wikimedia.org...

edit on 20-12-2012 by Aesir26 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
aesir
Along the lines of Lovecraft, another author Derleth too wrote about odd stuff like that. Did you ever see Night Gallerys 'Dark Boy' episode? Its about a dead boy who haunts a school that his mother taught at. Adam Lanza does look a bit like the undead, but back to the story. The Night Gallery episode shows the new teacher, uncanny resemblence to Sandy Hooks Principal, with the ghost of the old Mother trying to discourage the new teacher from staying.
Its odd that the 1st reports saif his mother taught there, then denied. Its also odd how nobody heard from the boy for several years, like even his brother didnt have contact with Adam.

on another note: Your name must mean something right?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
There something fishy about those crescent moons after a new moon.
Maybe someone does ritualize disaster...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Guyfriday
reply to post by Aesir26

Hum, Since we don't know much about him or his mother, is it possible that his mother was part of some kind of "Lovecraftian Doomsday Cult"? That could explain alot.

His mother going off looking for a safe place in the world
His mother homeschooling him (even though his was 20)
His mother teaching him to use firearms

Maybe the guy was groomed by his mother to kill her, then re-enact events in the "Horror at Red Hook" in a blind attempt to bring about the end of the world (or stave off the end).

This sad event seems unlikely, but remember all that junk during the 30's and 40's because some people thought that a book about vrill was real.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Aesir26

If the Most High is not YHWH I would ask you, what is The Name of the Most High Creator in your opinion?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Aesir26

I'd hate to see what would happen if someone gave you a book on numerology, OP.

Were these powers so complete and so deft, why hide? Why not use the real words, in lieu of their cognates?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I think it's odd that this image was posted

dopefuse.com...

And no one looked right up top to see Red Hook district clearly marked.

This stuff is creepy however, not bashing, just contributing to the conversation.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Aesir26

Also, Murugan/Skanda are alternate names for Kartikkeya, the Hindu/Tamil god of war and victory.

Murugan

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by YAHUWAH SAVES
reply to post by Aesir26

If the Most High is not YHWH I would ask you, what is The Name of the Most High Creator in your opinion?

The name of the God of Abraham, the One and the Merciful, is ὑψίστοις θεῷ ("Hupsistois Theo"); עלון ("Elyon"/"Orion"/"Arwen").

For the Believers: There is no fear. Love God, love yourself, love your family and love your neighbours.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 21-12-2012 by Aesir26 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Do you believe there is any connection between this and the missing child alert being called the AMBER alert?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join