It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Standing water on Mars in PIA16550

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Yes, how stupid of me.... Of course. What I learned at school is definitely what I should be trotting out now. Oh well, I will have to remain stupid then, because my experience has taught me that not everything I was taught at school is correct. Science has moved on. Current thinking is not what it was then. However, I should listen to all the learned scientists and believe what they say over what I see with my eyes and think with my stupid mind. You are quite right. Thank you for putting me back on track. I will put my blinkers back on and keep following the person in front. Baaa
reply to post by qmantoo

There are certain facts in science that are relatively indisputable, especially when it comes to how gasses and liquids behave under various pressures and temperatures. Not understanding that becomes a hindrance to understanding all of the other things in this world that depend upon those basic elements and compounds behaving as they do.

You are living in it. Science is your friend.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I do not deny that gases and liquids behave here on earth in the way science suggests. This is not the issue.

The issue is that I see certain things a large number of times in the Mars photographs, and I start to wonder how it can be as we are told it is. Basically, I dont believe NASA are telling the truth. WHAT is lies and what is not, I couldn't say. These days, pretty much anything can be visually manafactured and is in films every day.

Obviously, this is just a personal opinion after seeing many things I cannot rationally explain. I am not a scientist, but I do have some common sense and a reasonable education and I dont think I am terribly gullible either, so although a few things I might get wrong, the laws of probability say that some of the things I have seen in the images are going to be 'foreign' in the scientifically reported context of Mars.

<< 7  8  9   >>

join