It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my 102 year old great grandmother had a dream about friday.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
For those in the UK

Mayan Calendar Countdown

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by kromaion

I like the fact how you added(but deep inside we wanted it to happen)...that is a very true statement... most people are wishing for the end.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by JackyMenace
reply to post by Sk8ergrl

I think the world is going to go through some great catastrophe but I will survive with my superior intellect and good looks. I will build a small group of survivors and be the alpha male of the group and haave my choice of any woman I want. We will go on adventures seeking precious ruins of our past civilization. I will reproduce with my woman and have many babies and my legacy will live on forever. I truly believe that and hope it happens. There's also really epic A7x music playing the whole time. Through some mysterious god speaker.

until your second in command shoots you in the back and you become the next meal! From then on you will be known as "Satan" LMAO

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Last night my dream involved my Attorney/friend who died this summer. In the dream he was wearing a florescent lime colored helmet a black leather jacket with lime colored trim, and lime colored leather pants, and was about to depart on his lime and black painted motorcycle.

He never owned a motorcycle.

Can't attest to his having owned the lime colored outfit but I doubt it.

This is one example why we should ignore dreams, unless we are Edgar Cayce.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
If you do research about dreams, dream analysis which I have done for 12 years now, reading dream books and following up on the subject, what happens in dreams is symbolic. if you are killed in a dream, it is actually your ego that is destroyed. The death means birth of something new. You have left my stage and are onto a new level.

The interpretation is purely dependent on the dreamer, it means something only to them.

In this case I will use my interpretation from the information that I have

The world is changing. It does not mean bad things are going to happen to everyone. We are in a transition state where our reality is about to change. Our old world is going to tear apart. A new one that is more aligned will unravel. From Dec 21st to March equinox what we imagine and what we dream will become reality for us and the rest of the world from that point on. It will solidify from March equinox on.

So imagine big. Do you want a world where there is no Israel killing, guns for fears, abuse and cops on every street corner with a taser or do you want (wish, want to be the co-creator) of a world where we feel the pain of people we hurt, we are loved as much as we love, every street feels safe at night, no person goes hungry or unloved, no one group of people take advantage of 99%?

Make your wish, hold it and be the creator. Be at Cause with the universe, not at Effect. You are the creator you just don't realize it.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
More 12/21/12 gloom and doom... Interesting thing about the Mayan calendar... they did not count leap years, which there have been 514 since 45 B.C. The world should have technically ended 7 months ago by this factor being accounted for.

www.ibtimes.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

Sending warmest wishes of peace and contentment to your great grandmother of 102...

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

Not saying that something is going to happen on friday but my girlfriend works at a nursing home and the oldies almost always have conversations with long lost relatives or whomever just before they die .

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
These end of the world theories seem to arise sooner and sooner. I think our civilization is turning into a holiday. After all these scenarios are becoming a big business-from movies to prepper sales. Someone is following the "Gore Theory" of business. Come up with a way to fear the masses and profit from it. I'm going to veer away from an elderly ladies deathbed dream. She probably fears death which is soon for her I'm assuming-so she is rationalizing her fear of death through a wicked end to life.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackyMenace
reply to post by Sk8ergrl

I think the world is going to go through some great catastrophe but I will survive with my superior intellect and good looks. I will build a small group of survivors and be the alpha male of the group and haave my choice of any woman I want. We will go on adventures seeking precious ruins of our past civilization. I will reproduce with my woman and have many babies and my legacy will live on forever. I truly believe that and hope it happens. There's also really epic A7x music playing the whole time. Through some mysterious god speaker.

Unfortunately I would come along and sneak into your camp in the middle of the night while you were sleeping and drop a big rock on your head. Then I would take all of your Women for myself. I got superior intellect and good looks too.

I realize by doing that, it would be considered very dishonorable. I would prefer to fight you for them, but the goal here after all is survival and my seed carrying on. Just saying. LMAO! ~$heopleNation
edit on 19-12-2012 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
My 204 year grandma said the same thing...S***

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

OK, this is getting freaky. This morning I went in to wake my 10 year old daughter for school. She woke up looked at me and said, "Dad is this house haunted?" I asked why and she said that a ghost came to her in a dream and said that in three days it would all be over. I dismissed it as her worrying about all the 12-21-12 talk on TV and at school. The really wierd thing is when I told my wife about it she looked at me with a funny look and said that last night about 4:00 AM she woke up and the bathroom door was shutting by itself. I tried to debunk it but it actually has a tendency to open on its own not shut? I have read dream interpretation books but feel that dreams can be more prothetic than we give them credit for. We will see what happens in three days.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by WesternIowaParanormal
reply to post by pellian

OK, this is getting freaky. This morning I went in to wake my 10 year old daughter for school. She woke up looked at me and said, "Dad is this house haunted?" I asked why and she said that a ghost came to her in a dream and said that in three days it would all be over. I dismissed it as her worrying about all the 12-21-12 talk on TV and at school. The really wierd thing is when I told my wife about it she looked at me with a funny look and said that last night about 4:00 AM she woke up and the bathroom door was shutting by itself. I tried to debunk it but it actually has a tendency to open on its own not shut? I have read dream interpretation books but feel that dreams can be more prothetic than we give them credit for. We will see what happens in three days.

Good way to revive this thread "Pellian" or whatever the new account you have now is called

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I have to admit that it sounds spooky as I feel that dreams contain sone truth whether its about ourselves or imparting future events but I really dont know. Although I have to tell you that I have just woken up from a snooze of 20 minutes and during that time dreamt a full dream which included being on a rooftop with a girl who looked a lot like the singer Adele execpt someone had stained her skin so she had the coloration of a smoked garlic and we were trying to figure out how to get it off without too much pain.
We were both dressed in black and I looked up and saw another Earth except this one was shattered but I also noticed there were others Earths spiralling away but all I could focus on was the one nearest to us, the shattered one.
Maybe in some parallel universe theres one Earth that is in pieces on 21st December?.
edit on 20/12/12 by DataWraith because: Spelling

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by fiftyfifty
While we're on dreams, I had a really vivid one last night where I was in the car park at the back of my grans just before sunset and the Earth was in the sky instead of the moon. It was really clear and I could see either one of the poles or a hurricane on it. It was incredible and I took a couple of photos of it and for some reason there was a really choppy sea in view and a strange clear but grey sky. In real life, the pic would have the Earth as big as the full moon in the sky, with grey choppy seas and trees framing the shot. Beautiful. I then took a couple of photos of the most incredible sunset on the opposite side of the sky. Any significance of this to anybody or just a great dream?

Had you watched this video before you went to sleep? He says the sun will set in the east, and rise in the west after 3 days of darkness, or light, depending which side of the Earth stops facing the sun.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by excelents
For those in the UK

Mayan Calendar Countdown

And here is one for the rest of us:
www.mayanapocalypse.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I was just getting myself calmed down over all this 2012 hype, and then I had to go and read this thread!
STUPID, STUPID ME!

I was about to go to bed, but now I don't want to because I'm afraid I'll have some kind of weird dream that will scare the dumplings out of me!

I believe things are "shared" with us in our dreams from the spirit world when it is important. And your grandmother's dream sounds pretty important to me!

Let's lighten the mood:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I also forgot to mention that expect the worst not for the world but for your Gran, sometimes when their end is near they can become 'odd'.
My father in law had 3 major and 4 minor heart attacks in one day that the doctors were very surprised that he survived, they gave him at best 3 months to live, but he actually lived another 6 years after that.
On the night he died he was sat in bed with his wife and he just started telling her that he was sorry and started telling her of the little odd jobs he took and the money he spent ( squandered on booze etc), the mother in law noticed he was sweating and said " I'll get you some new pajamas and get you changed" and off she went, when she returned he'd gone.
It was almost like he was trying to clear his concience before leaving, he wasn't in the best of health but then again he wasn't too bad either.
I'd have to say expect the worst and be prepared my friend.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Weird stuff! I don't believe in dreams but in that case (she doesn't know a thing about 2012 as you said) it's kind of scary indeed. Let's hope nothing happens (but deep inside we want it to).

Wait, wait...you don't WHAT?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by parkourer
I´am starting to recognize a pattern that kind of scares me, will make a thread about this soon...

People having the same dreams?

Ive been having numerous dreams of a massive energy wave coming and changing instantly.
I see more panic and freight than anything else when this happens, very few remained calm.
I would not disregard what this old lady said, i have been being visited in my dreams also as of late.

I thought this was just my imagination/anticipation and wishful thinking combining in the astral creating a fantasy.
Till i mentioned it to a friend today and he said he had the exact same dream...

Coincidence?

I think not.

*Forgot to say, i dont feel this will be friday*

edit on 20-12-2012 by hoonsince89 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join