It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my 102 year old great grandmother had a dream about friday.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Sk8ergrl

That positive thinking might be holding back what need to happen to make a real difference. Humanity have clearly not learned the lesson of what duality will bring. The road to hell is paved with good intention and prolonging the current things is only making it worse.

I will instead push all energies towards change instead. I rather rip off a bandaid quickly than have suffering for the next 200 more years for humanity.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by fizliz

"Why does age matter?" I think it's not necessarily age thats relevant, its just that at this old, you are getting close to your finals moments here on this earth.

But if the world truly ends Friday, we'd all be nearing our final moments right now, and age would yet again be irrelevant.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by fiftyfifty
While we're on dreams, I had a really vivid one last night where I was in the car park at the back of my grans just before sunset and the Earth was in the sky instead of the moon. It was really clear and I could see either one of the poles or a hurricane on it. It was incredible and I took a couple of photos of it and for some reason there was a really choppy sea in view and a strange clear but grey sky. In real life, the pic would have the Earth as big as the full moon in the sky, with grey choppy seas and trees framing the shot. Beautiful. I then took a couple of photos of the most incredible sunset on the opposite side of the sky. Any significance of this to anybody or just a great dream?

Were you shooting digital or film?
If film, what, medium format, I hope...

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
if nuclear war happened, do you think you'll track it in real time on cnn with wolf blitzer showing you a graphic of a single missile dotting a map across the atlantic about to hit a big x over new york.

if you're a survivor, all you will hear is the most incredible hellish blast known to man followed by a bright orange plume of fire, dust, earth, smoke and wind.

you'll have about 3 minutes to survive before fallout contaminates you.

there will be no electricity. no t.v., no internet, no cell phones. no government, no military etc. it will all be gone, at least to you.

you won't even know who started it, who survived it. for all you know as you painfully die, suffer and starve, putin and obama planned it and are in bunker.

you just won't know, because you've all been conditioned to believe msm as the unquestioned source for news and "truth". and apart from that, don't know squat of what is happening around you.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by pellian
This is getting real freaky here. I just visited my great grandmother who is very ill in a midwestern nursing home. She lived a nice life and and all never made up stories or ever had a bad dream in her entire life. i was with her with my sister and she told me that an angel came to her and said that she will be leaving our world very soon and we should seek cover. Now she doesn't know a thing about 2012 but The crazy thing was that she said in her dream the angel showed her the sky breaking apart and people running to and fro. The rest she tried to say but couldn't articulate the words. i am real scared. I hope that nothing happens.

Yes. I'm sure at 102 yrs old she never had a bad dream in her entire lifetime. Not once. Ever.
That's totally plausible.

Likewise, I'm sure being in a nursing home did not afford her ample time to be influenced by the 24/7 stream of nonsense which pours out of TV.

It MUST be a prophetic vision. It's the ONLY explanation.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProperlyErrant

Originally posted by glassspider
reply to post by FoxMulder91

Then I suppose it's the in between, unexpected horrendous events you'll have to look out for, which evidently, by your books, you can't look out for them!

Good luck!

i may just be tired but that sentence doesn't seem to make any sense at all???? If it helps i speak dutch and english a response in one of these languages that makes sense would be cool.
edit on 18-12-2012 by glassspider because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by pellian
This is getting real freaky here. I just visited my great grandmother who is very ill in a midwestern nursing home. She lived a nice life and and all never made up stories or ever had a bad dream in her entire life. i was with her with my sister and she told me that an angel came to her and said that she will be leaving our world very soon and we should seek cover. Now she doesn't know a thing about 2012 but The crazy thing was that she said in her dream the angel showed her the sky breaking apart and people running to and fro. The rest she tried to say but couldn't articulate the words. i am real scared. I hope that nothing happens.
i belive you. Good post, u left out the wild connections and stated the facts. I had a dream i made it with my mother in law under the christmastree so im not counting any dreams to be preminitions of tye future. no joke. now im gonna go shower, again.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
So what happens with this?. On Saturday do you accept she was just old and crazy?

And then will you visit someone to deal with your paranoia..after all if this actually scares you you may need counselling.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErroneousDylan
Well, that does it. Some random guy on the internet claims his grandmother had a nightmare about the world ending.

Time to say your prayers, people. We don't have much time left.

I'm more interested in the phenomenon of a woman living 102 years and never having a bad dream in the past. This alone is worth studying, and I'm expecting it to hit the mainstream news soon.

Anyhow, considering your grandmother is very ill, my prayers for your grandmother - if she's real.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Does she have any idea about the hype that's been created by everyone about the 21st? if not, then ...

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

I would Listen to what she says and ask further questions. I am feeling the same thing as far as the sky issue. I don't think the world will end. I have been keeping up with SETI Discovery of Fleet of UFO's heading towards Earth on you-tube. My best advise would be- Don't worry!! Take Grandma home with you for that night if possible!! Stock up on food and water and keep you're gas tank on full. Keep an Eye on the Sky. Best Wishes! Amy in NC

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

The sky tearing apart , could be the hadron collider going wrong and producing micro black hole that can grow and suck every thing into a singularity

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
This has become an active trend lately. Anonymous user articulates that somebody in their family "had a dream" or a meditation session -- which brought them a vision of the near-future. And it's always a grandparent, or a parent; somebody that you say would never lie about something like this. Honestly I don't know if anything will occur... but I'm leaning towards no.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

12/21/2012 is completely without basis.

Earth hit the galactic plane 3 million years ago and is still moving away from it.

All this global collective negativity about this misconception is making people act out in crazy ways all over the world and they don't even realize it.

Everyone will be relieved the morning after. Well, at least those who aren't sado masochists

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I also had a dream two nights ago where i was with 4 gorgeous girls in a desert island doing all kind of stuff

and than i wake up. My point ? It's just a dream.

i really hope my girlfriend doesn't see this post.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I'm going drinkin in case grandma is right !!!

See you guys Saturday, or will I hmmmm

P.s. I hope the dreams from the post above me come true the island thing

As I too hope my GF doesn't see this...
edit on 12/18/2012 by geocom because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by orangutang
reply to post by pellian

if real, it could be years away as time for the other realm would see this event as close. i often wonder the meaning of "and the heavens will be rolled up like a scroll".

On the "heavens like a scroll" part?

One minute and fifty seconds into here...

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

So we get one post on this, your apocalyptic thread................then nothing.

How about you stop telling lies on the internet....it's not big....and it most certainly is not clever!

See you on the 22nd

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
This'll probably be buried, or someone else may have thought of it, if so, apologies,

OP may be sincere, and what I would surmise is that, with all the 12-21-12 hoopla and TV shows, the grandma may have just overheard a show while half asleep or similar and be suggested into it. (the dream)

Anyway, if something is to happen, I should hope for the awakening or
actual truly benevolent space bros
or anything nice for humanity for a change.

Lord knows we've had our fill of corruption and deceit.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I hope I can distinguish a dream from reality when I get to be a hundred and two.
I doubt if I will live long enough to go into a nursing home because The only way they will get me into one of those places is if I'm already dead.
I'll live out here in the woods when I get old and surround myself with beautiful chicks. I can always sell the eggs to pay the taxes.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join