It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my 102 year old great grandmother had a dream about friday.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by upgrader

I'm gonna get so drunk I black out and then wake up and everybody will be gone.
I hope there will be pizza left.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by pellian

i think you'd be surprised at what elderly folks know and see. I've worked in many care homes and some have even told me exactly what day they were gonna die... when your that close to the jump off point sometimes they do know things.. maybe this was just for her and she was concerned about leaving her family behind.. hard to say but friday is almost here and what are you gonna do if the sky breaks open? Try not to stress yourself. Live, love, and laugh.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I had a dream 2 nights ago about been trapped on some random mountains with Volcano magma closing in on me from all directions (no matter how high I climbed).....do I look bothered?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Just Chris

Didn't a volcano just erupt in Ecuador today or yesterday?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   
While we're on dreams, I had a really vivid one last night where I was in the car park at the back of my grans just before sunset and the Earth was in the sky instead of the moon. It was really clear and I could see either one of the poles or a hurricane on it. It was incredible and I took a couple of photos of it and for some reason there was a really choppy sea in view and a strange clear but grey sky. In real life, the pic would have the Earth as big as the full moon in the sky, with grey choppy seas and trees framing the shot. Beautiful. I then took a couple of photos of the most incredible sunset on the opposite side of the sky. Any significance of this to anybody or just a great dream?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by pellian

It's not Friday.

edit on 18-12-2012 by Angle because: (no reason given)

Every day I Face it!
edit on 18-12-2012 by Angle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
We're gonna be some unhappy campers, come the 22nd; when we wake up to find we're still here. I hope there's another "doomsday date" after this one, so we have something to look forward to. What will life be like, when we realize.....IT DIDN'T END??? Will this be the end of "doom and gloom"?

I'll make my 1st ATS prediction: "The world will end, sometime, after December 21, 2012." Guaranteed. We might not be alive to see it end, but it will end FOR SURE!

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Meldionne1
reply to post by Just Chris

Didn't a volcano just erupt in Ecuador today or yesterday?

It's in the process of doing so...I may have astral-projected to Ecuador then!

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by pellian
This is getting real freaky here. I just visited my great grandmother who is very ill in a midwestern nursing home. She lived a nice life and and all never made up stories or ever had a bad dream in her entire life. i was with her with my sister and she told me that an angel came to her and said that she will be leaving our world very soon and we should seek cover. Now she doesn't know a thing about 2012 but The crazy thing was that she said in her dream the angel showed her the sky breaking apart and people running to and fro. The rest she tried to say but couldn't articulate the words. i am real scared. I hope that nothing happens.

but did you just make that story up to say something on ATS though?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
A very good psychic, Eric posted on his blog about mass destruction and the #22. Could be related to your grandmother's dream. This psychic is normally spot on with his predictions!

Finally the notes of the Prediction that is holding everything up Mass Destruction: A visual of mass smoldering smoke covering a massively large area. Smoke has in the past represented destruction. The scope of the destruction was massive and the scene showed an icy land, but is that symbolic to an icy, cold tone? I assumed it meant a volcano and that’s a strong possibility, because I can’t really imagine anything else creating such enormous damage. But there are other more questionably cautious possibilities, a bomb, a chemical attack or spill. One message said, “Anyone who stays behind will probably not survive.”. This situation is slotted for the end of December and was given the number 22. In some ways I hope it’s a Volcano eruption because the other glaring possibility is the sum of fears out of Syria. Posted in Uncategorized, World Predictions, art, psychic, psychic predictions,

Psychic website

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Interesting. It reminds me my grandaunt when she was about 95 years old. It was about the year 2001, when she was still with us. She had severe dementia in the last years of her life. At this stage she didn´t recognised any of us anymore and didn´t remember anything from her life. It was probably few months before she passed away, not long, when she suddenly said in perfectly clear woice: "Big things are going to happen in the world!" It was unlike her, she was simple and practical person. But anyway, it was interesting episode, but we haven´t thought it could be something bad or dangeous. Maybe very old paople have some channels open and they can percive more than others? On the other hands, dreams are usually symbolistic, so there´s probably no need to be scared.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by pellian
This is getting real freaky here. I just visited my great grandmother who is very ill in a midwestern nursing home. She lived a nice life and and all never made up stories or ever had a bad dream in her entire life. i was with her with my sister and she told me that an angel came to her and said that she will be leaving our world very soon and we should seek cover. Now she doesn't know a thing about 2012 but The crazy thing was that she said in her dream the angel showed her the sky breaking apart and people running to and fro. The rest she tried to say but couldn't articulate the words. i am real scared. I hope that nothing happens.

Maybe she means on the day of her funeral it will be wet and
to take an umbrella. Dont jump to conclusions Daniel Son.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by JackyMenace

You might get your wish about rotation stopping but the drama that would ensue afterwards well older folks
like me might not even care to be here to witness it. I hope you young folks are ready for a changing world and
world perspective. Would seem there is a lot that needs to happen before judgement day as it is called so I can't think this is the t-total end of the earth.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I don't believe the end of the world is coming, as some think that we all will die. I believe if something does happen. It will be more like the 3 days of darkness that would wake people up and make them realize that there is more to life. Of course if it did happen with the 3 days of darkness imagine the bitter cold, and how many folks would die? Just saying. Of course it would wake many up if they survived that. However if a big super volcano blows once again it would wake people up. Either way, I feel as though something may happen. Just have this gut feeling if I don't get ready old hell may break loose.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlowinSmoke
We're gonna be some unhappy campers, come the 22nd; when we wake up to find we're still here. I hope there's another "doomsday date" after this one, so we have something to look forward to. What will life be like, when we realize.....IT DIDN'T END??? Will this be the end of "doom and gloom"?

I'll make my 1st ATS prediction: "The world will end, sometime, after December 21, 2012." Guaranteed. We might not be alive to see it end, but it will end FOR SURE!

if nothing happens on the 21st, it will be the continuing slow degradation of human society to the level of animals. it will be a painfully slow process where we gradually succumb to more and more serfdom from the elite until our lives in 1st world countries are no different to 3rd world countries.

slowly our jobs will disappear even more, college loans will not be paid, mortgages will continue into foreclosure, people will be entering the poverty level at breakneck speed. our elected officials will become even more corrupt, the pollution levels will rise, GMO's will harm far more than they feed, starvation and disease will be knocking on all our doors once again and not to forget Fukushima, it will be with us for our foreseeable future, slowly killing millions quietly.

i think i would rather it happen in 3 days compared to taking a slow gradual ride down hells highway. watching your family wither to the level of animals is a terrible way to go, i can only imagine.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by LittleBlackEagle

Originally posted by BlowinSmoke

if nothing happens on the 21st, it will be the continuing slow degradation of human society to the level of animals. it will be a painfully slow process where we gradually succumb to more and more serfdom from the elite until our lives in 1st world countries are no different to 3rd world countries.

slowly our jobs will disappear even more, college loans will not be paid, mortgages will continue into foreclosure, people will be entering the poverty level at breakneck speed. our elected officials will become even more corrupt, the pollution levels will rise, GMO's will harm far more than they feed, starvation and disease will be knocking on all our doors once again and not to forget Fukushima, it will be with us for our foreseeable future, slowly killing millions quietly.

i think i would rather it happen in 3 days compared to taking a slow gradual ride down hells highway. watching your family wither to the level of animals is a terrible way to go, i can only imagine.

You really believe this? What about the dropping pollution levels in Europe with renewables taking hold, what about the many people I know with secure jobs and who have just got onto the property ladder? What about the rise in people growing their own food?

Jobs aren't disappearing, they are changing and the population is rising. The majority of people out of work are the victims of dying industries, at the same time, new jobs are created all the time in new industries. Some people aren't flexible and have to wait for a similar job. Unfortunately, they won't be able to because that particular industry is dying. What they need to do is re-train. Easier said than done I know but all is not lost.

If there are large numbers of people that think like this then they are likely to completely give up and this will set society on a downhill path. Try and see the positives and make something good out of the doom and gloom you seem to see everywhere. We are not all living in the same depressing world.

Nothing will happen on the 21st, of that I am pretty certain. I will go back to work on the 2nd January 2013 with the year ahead in sight which will be pretty similar to this year and I've got to say, 2012 has been one of the best! (Aside from all the international troubles which have been happening since the day I first entered this life)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by curiouswa
A very good psychic...

As opposed to what?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
My 97 year old grandfather and I had a conversation just yesterday, and he made a prediction about this coming Sunday.

He said to me, " Those god damn Cleveland Browns suck. They're just going to lose again this coming Sunday. We should stop wasting our time rooting for them."

Scary accurate.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by fiftyfifty

do some research, i didn't make this # up. look at REAL economic data, look at REAL corruption levels, i'll give you a hint, Federal reserve and fractional reserve banking. you may as well read up on it because it's costing you personally, 250k of your debt.

pollution levels are rising globally and i'm unsure how anyone can not see that. just ask the nice folks at BP or Tepco how the pollution levels are doing. just because people choose to wear rose colored glasses, doesn't mean the dung they step in isn't still real.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

IAmABeliever. get it? Now that was awesome. Thank you, come again. checkout.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join