It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my 102 year old great grandmother had a dream about friday.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
This is getting real freaky here. I just visited my great grandmother who is very ill in a midwestern nursing home. She lived a nice life and and all never made up stories or ever had a bad dream in her entire life. i was with her with my sister and she told me that an angel came to her and said that she will be leaving our world very soon and we should seek cover. Now she doesn't know a thing about 2012 but The crazy thing was that she said in her dream the angel showed her the sky breaking apart and people running to and fro. The rest she tried to say but couldn't articulate the words. i am real scared. I hope that nothing happens.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by pellian
This is getting real freaky here. I just visited my great grandmother who is very ill in a midwestern nursing home. She lived a nice life and and all never made up stories or ever had a bad dream in her entire life. i was with her with my sister and she told me that an angel came to her and said that she will be leaving our world very soon and we should seek cover. Now she doesn't know a thing about 2012 but The crazy thing was that she said in her dream the angel showed her the sky breaking apart and people running to and fro. The rest she tried to say but couldn't articulate the words. i am real scared. I hope that nothing happens.

Weird stuff! I don't believe in dreams but in that case (she doesn't know a thing about 2012 as you said) it's kind of scary indeed. Let's hope nothing happens (but deep inside we want it to).

+57 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Well, that does it. Some random guy on the internet claims his grandmother had a nightmare about the world ending.

Time to say your prayers, people. We don't have much time left.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by pellian

She's old as hell, so I'd believe her. I'm going to hide right now.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by pellian

if real, it could be years away as time for the other realm would see this event as close. i often wonder the meaning of "and the heavens will be rolled up like a scroll".

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
i'll be glad when the 21st is over. Nothing is going to happen !!!! why do people keep going on about dreams, visions ect.... come on guys 'n' girls grow up !!!

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I´am starting to recognize a pattern that kind of scares me, will make a thread about this soon...

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by rikgrimsby

No offense, Mr. Predator, but I don't think your species has a right to comment on humans and their grown-up-ness levels.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by JackyMenace

the world is not going to end... nothing is going to happen... i promise

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I expect when my mortal coil is about to pop, my mind too will wander towards some hope of life after death. If I do I have no doubt at all that nighttime dreams will bring visions of my daytime thoughts too.

She knows her time is coming and her unconcious mind is appreasing the god myths, just in case......

link   
reply to post by rikgrimsby

As long as you promise, I believe you. I want something to happen. Sure, it's a bad thing to say, but I hope gravity stops working for a moment or we don't have light for three days or something INSANE to rid us of this mundane life. Maybe it would shake everyone awake and make people be more conscious. I need more hobbies

link   

Originally posted by parkourer
I´am starting to recognize a pattern that kind of scares me, will make a thread about this soon...

You've got 3 days.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Hey pellian, not saying your post about what your grandmother said is fake or anything, but what was the point of making this thread yesterday?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You call people out on the internet about "not being prophets yet" and then share a dream from your 102 year old grandmother.

Seems a bit hypocritical, wouldnt you say?

Cheers
edit on 18-12-2012 by FoxMulder91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Elders are suppose to be the wise ones!...but seriously, I feel badly his grandmother had a bad dream and is scared. Dreams can be very real and sometimes very scary.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by parkourer

i'm glad i'm not the only one!
to many prophets down thru the ages have hinted at something nasty before it all goes golden. i think part of the reason is they understand cycles and know it will hit the fan before it all clears up.
and altho i dont except the christian interpretation of the bible i do believe there are a lot of accurate prophecies.
one of them interests me strongly; "as it was in the days of noah so shall it be in the latter days" or something like that. in other words most will be working/playing/doing the usual without a thought of impending catastrophe.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by FoxMulder91

clearly they are just making things up to make threads and get a reaction there's a lot of that about on here lately ah well, i look forward to this end of the world being over so ii can get on with looking forward to the next one which will no doubt be coming along any minute, i'm starting to think i may be superhuman the amount of end of the worlds i've survived in my lifetime

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
You do realise that if you think the world will end on 21st dec 2012 then it will as our thoughts are energy and if the world uses that fear and negative energy it can happen. Our imagination is very powerful and the conciousness also uses energy. We need to think positive and not think about what might happen. What will be will be.

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Sk8ergrl

I think the world is going to go through some great catastrophe but I will survive with my superior intellect and good looks. I will build a small group of survivors and be the alpha male of the group and haave my choice of any woman I want. We will go on adventures seeking precious ruins of our past civilization. I will reproduce with my woman and have many babies and my legacy will live on forever. I truly believe that and hope it happens. There's also really epic A7x music playing the whole time. Through some mysterious god speaker.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by pellian

102 years old and she's never had a bad dream in her life? Pull the other one kid.

Any explanation of how the sky (made up of gases) could possibly break apart? It all sounds a bit Chicken Licken to me.
edit on 18-12-2012 by fiftyfifty because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
I guess we will find out in 60 hours time, but as for me im going to stay awake the whole time and party like never before

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join