It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran pointing the finger at Israel for Sandy Hook shootings.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

The medical examiner asserts that all wounds were caused by a rifle or other long weapon, and police/FBI say that the school was littered with 223 (rifle) casings. However, Adam Lanza was found dead at the school with only handguns - a rifle was found in the trunk of his car. Then he could not have possibly been firing the rifle, and could not have committed the murders. Who did then?

Yes, the first report from a police officer stated that he used only hand guns in the act and that a rifle was left in the car.
Im getting tired of so many inconsistencies in this and other controversial shootings

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Part of me thinks that several of these mass shootings and near-misses have been carried out by foreign terrorists. To avoid panic and screwing with foreign relations, it gets reported as a "crazy loner white kid." As the government sees it, swaying public opinion against gun rights is just a savory bonus.

edit on 12/18/2012 by Answer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

The article was written and posted by us citizen and vietnam veteran Gordon duff. Hardly anything to do with Iran, though it was posted on an iranian news site.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monger

Originally posted by Dustytoad

Originally posted by BeholdTheTruth8
The Illuminati was behind the school shootings, it was a multi layered thing:

Winter Solstice Sacrifice event, demonize gun owners, attack the 2nd Amendment;

I tend to agree with this. I'm not sure, but it just seems more batman related, and dark knightish than Israeli.

So... so you're saying.. that... Batman did it? Sir, I think you're fundamentally unaware of the nature of the Dark Knight. He's a good guy, dude. Go read a comic book.

No I'm not talking about Comic books.. Batman is not real. Are you joking? I'm talking about the Batman shooting... Sometimes I wonder about you guys.
edit on 12/18/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
The title is a little misleading. The article really doesn't have anything to do with Iran claiming this. It was Michael Harris. A one time Arizona senator candidate. It does bring up some interesting contrasts with the Norway shooting and would require more digging on the subject. However, I couldn't help feeling the article makes Harris sound a little antisemitic.

So interestingly enough, I googled Harris and found that he's currently the writer for Arizona's Veterans today.
www.veteranstoday.com...

Further down the page he has an article to free David Dukes. He too also ran for senator but it was discovered he was a known KKK member.

Here are some other things Michael Harris has said:

Late last week a confidential source in New York, a British born Israeli operative has confirmed, yes there is an agreement with Iran for a limited attack, but the joke is on Iran. This will not be a limited attack, but an Israeli nuclear strike on Iranian population centers.

srael is going for all out war in the Eastern Mediterranean and Persian Gulf. Iran has agreed to allow Israeli jets to violate their airspace expecting a limited attack; Israel will betray Iran thereby forcing Iran to launch at least 2 or maybe 3 of the Nukes they acquired via Ukraine in 2003.

L ink

edit on 18-12-2012 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
The rifle being found in the trunk was from an earlier report.. LOTS of the earlier reports had incorrect information because media was rushing to scoop eachother .. when one outlet would misreport something, others would pick it up..

Adam Lanza did apparently have the Bushmaster AR-15 on him as well as two hand guns.. and the AR-15 was the weapon he primarily used in this tragedy.. He did have additional weapons in his trunk, like a shotgun I believe ( if I remember right ) and additional ammunition.
edit on 12/18/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Answer
Part of me thinks that several of these mass shootings and near-misses have been carried out by foreign terrorists. To avoid panic and screwing with foreign relations, it gets reported as a "crazy loner white kid." As the government sees it, swaying public opinion against gun rights is just a savory bonus.

edit on 12/18/2012 by Answer because: (no reason given)

Problem with that is Adam Lanza exists and he was there.. he was, by accounts, a crazy loner white kid according to his own classmates who remember him.. There are living witnesses who saw him do it.. his own brother admitted he had mental issues.. So there's no reporting a foreign terrorist attack as something it isn't .. sorry, that just doesn't fit..

What we have is the media doing some really shoddy reporting in the early moments of these events which got picked up and re-reported by other agencies.. they've corrected themselves quite a bit by now... but that's not unusual or new.. this always happens when big events happen, they are desperate to be the first to report something.

With that said.. I wish ATS had a topic filter... there are SO many topics about this that it's saturating ATS if you ask me.. it would be lovely if I could say "don't show me topics that contain "sandy" =)
edit on 12/18/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

You're trying to reason with unreasonable people. The fact that the 24hr news media cycle is to blame for the inconsistencies in the early reports is lost on a lot of people because it doesn't fit into their paranoid world view, where everything is interconnected. They'll paint an elaborate picture, connecting the dots from Columbine, to 9/11, to Aurora, to Sandy Hook, all the way back to - you guessed it - THE JEWS.

Doesn't make it true, but it's their truth. And thats the only truth they give a damn about.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Monger

And of course we then have people like you, who somehow miraculously can decipher that it is all just crazy people and never planned by a larger sinister motivated group, and that all the original media reports being wrong is just because of wanting to be first in reporting.

Of course you will believe all the super fast reports on Muslims, that is never wrong

And in the end we have this group of people who think that all is normal in the world, and the movies and television that agrees with you is completely correct as it helps you identify with a world view...which is not compromised at all by insanity, because you are correct and conspiracies by the "good guys" just do not exist.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ParasuvO

I'm happy to say that it's less black and white than that. I think you'll find that everything is. The world is full of gray areas - good people do bad things, bad people do good things, bad things happen to good people and on and on and on.

No, I don't buy into some overarching Zionist conspiracy pulling the strings behind every single world event. Whats more, I don't believe every negative report about Muslims. Tell me, to your mind, does not buying into some sort of Protocols of the Elders BS theory to explain everything that happens make me a Muslim hater?

What on Earth does one have to do with the other?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by aarys

I don't feel any Middle East in this incident. The Middle East would hit Political Targets. Something drove that 20 year old child over the edge. My question is What?? I think What is very important regarding this issue. I have been looking for photos of the 20 year old. I have not seen very many. Based on what I did see- he has a blank look in his eyes. This same look is the same as the guy that shot the us Congress-woman. There are supernatural issues occurring in the US. No-one will talk about these issues and I will not detail any more other than I think the 20 year old was programmed.
edit on 18-12-2012 by Apollo7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by aarys
So the Iranians are pointing the finger at the zionist inside Israel.

Wow, that is unheard of, Iran blaming the Jews. They blame the Jews for everything, so this is no different! So much hatred in Iran against the Jews.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Interesting.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Doesnt look like this has anything really to do with Iran

its amazing the lengths people will go to , to blame jews isnt it?

Its even more amazing the amount of closet anti semites on ATS, that they try and pass it off.......yet you can see clearly who they are on threads like these, who actually BELIEVE this tripe.......

Just amazing..........

Edit to add, I do in no way believe that you think this is true OP so no offense intended
edit on 18-12-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-12-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

That's a bit of a stretch,

I don's see Israel anywhere near this one.

reply to post by aarys

who do you think runs the illuminati?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

That's a bit of a stretch,

I don's see Israel anywhere near this one.

reply to post by aarys

Mossad, cia, illuminati, bilderbergs, rothchilds, all "black op groups/type" are now connected and united in their goal.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

Where the story begins to fall apart is where Harris claims this is the same death squad responsible for the Norwegian terrorist attacks. Supposedly in retaliation for Norway voting for Palestine to receive non member status. USA voted against it, along with Canada. So why the retaliation in Sandy Hook if it's the case? Also, did he just say wipe israel off the map? tsk tsk. Not good for any credibility when he blames Zions but holds disdain for an entire nation.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by aarys
www.presstv.ir...

Just saw this on PressTv. So the Iranians are pointing the finger at the zionist inside Israel. They say Israel is outraged at the USA for throwing them under the bus. So they attack America where it hurts. The innocent children. Im not buying this, not enough evidence.
Im believing that its a gun grab for 2013.

Iranians?

It's not just Iranians. This is a US senator and a 3 star general among many other Americans who feel the same.

For anyone who looks over this thread.... don't gloss over the article in light of what the OP is saying. The article is VERY intriguing.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo
reply to post by Bilk22

Where the story begins to fall apart is where Harris claims this is the same death squad responsible for the Norwegian terrorist attacks. Supposedly in retaliation for Norway voting for Palestine to receive non member status. USA voted against it, along with Canada. So why the retaliation in Sandy Hook if it's the case? Also, did he just say wipe israel off the map? tsk tsk. Not good for any credibility when he blames Zions but holds disdain for an entire nation.

... because the president came out the other day and openly admitted that the "rebels" that Israel has right next door to them BUT ISN'T CONCERNED ABOUT... even though they are supposed to be fanatical muslims... are in fact linked to AlQaeda? Perhaps? It really is an interesting point to be making on national TV.

However, Israeli leaders are rather than being concerned... "hoping for the right kind of insurgents"

Yeah... read ya loud and clear Israel.

Israel off the map?... The Jewish population might be safer somewhere else anyway.

Israeli leaders think this will put a big frowny face on "Americans concerned about Israel"....?

Americans who are concerned about Jews should be THE FIRST ONES to want these thugs OUT OF OFFICE.
edit on 18-12-2012 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo
reply to post by Bilk22

He said the US because of our allowing the Palestinians to gain status in the UN and picking Hagel for his know stance on Israel.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join