It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran pointing the finger at Israel for Sandy Hook shootings.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
www.presstv.ir...

Just saw this on PressTv. So the Iranians are pointing the finger at the zionist inside Israel. They say Israel is outraged at the USA for throwing them under the bus. So they attack America where it hurts. The innocent children. Im not buying this, not enough evidence.
Im believing that its a gun grab for 2013.

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by aarys

That's actually a very good article highlighting many of the inconsistencies of the case. They aren't just pointing at multiple gunmen, the story is actually impossible as it is told.

Who knows who was behind it though? Some sick little F's who kill kids..

From your link.

The medical examiner asserts that all wounds were caused by a rifle or other long weapon, and police/FBI say that the school was littered with 223 (rifle) casings. However, Adam Lanza was found dead at the school with only handguns - a rifle was found in the trunk of his car. Then he could not have possibly been firing the rifle, and could not have committed the murders. Who did then?

Today, Michael Harris, former Republican candidate for governor of Arizona and GOP campaign finance chairman, in an internationally televised news broadcast, cited “Israeli revenge” in, what he called, “the terrorist attack in Connecticut.”

Is Harris right? Would Israel order the deaths of twenty tiny children to make a political point? Have they done this before?
Is Harris right about that too?
Moments ago, Harris phoned me. I asked him if, hours later, he was still willing to back up his statements.
His answer was simple: “You murder children as part of ‘business as usual,’ you shouldn’t be surprised that when children are murdered, people look to you.”

It's this guy Harris and a another guy who are implicating Israel, not Iran, but of course they have their reasons for putting this together. Gotta say I trust them over Israel, and that is saying a lot.

I just wonder was it true what one poster said?
They said something like:
"when Obama was done addressing the nation about ct and was leaving there was writing on the wall. the only thing you could read was 'You Will Suffer More.'"

EDIT: I think that is FALSE info about the writing... Can't find it.
edit on 12/18/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
this would come as no supprise, it has been thought for a long time that mossad was behind the port arthur massacre in Australia.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by aarys

Who is this guy Chuck Hagel. Is he really inline to become secretary of defense. Wow. This could be a huge game changer if he would take the position.
And also this Michael Harris, who is he. Im not from america, so im out of the loop.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by aarys
reply to post by aarys

Who is this guy Chuck Hagel. Is he really inline to become secretary of defense. Wow. This could be a huge game changer if he would take the position.
And also this Michael Harris, who is he. Im not from america, so im out of the loop.

First Harris as in the Article is this guy: " former Republican candidate for governor of Arizona and GOP campaign finance chairman"

First I am hearing about this.. Searching..
How does that work? Is it by executive appointment?

I keep getting this Vibe that the PTB are shifting..
Maybe 2012 really is the shift, and as we move through into 2013-14-15-16-2017 maybe the world will look a whole lot brighter?

DEC. 17th, 2012
Defense Secretary front-runner, GOP's Chuck Hagel has strong Obama ties

As President Barack Obama's top candidate for defense secretary, Hagel has another credential important to the president: a personal relationship with Obama, forged when they both were in the Senate and strengthened during overseas trips they took together.
Hagel, 66, emerged last week as the front-runner for the Pentagon's top job, four years after leaving behind a Senate career in which he carved out a reputation as an independent thinker and blunt speaker.

If nominated — an announcement could come this week — and confirmed by the Senate, Hagel would succeed Defense Secretary Leon Panetta. Panetta has made it clear he intends to leave early next year, but has not publicly discussed the timing of his departure. He took the Pentagon job in July 2011.

At the same time, Obama is considering one of Hagel's former Senate colleagues, Democrat John Kerry, for the job of secretary of state.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

I want to see that if you can find that video....that is a smoking gun

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I don't know about the credibility of these guys.

But as much as I know America , people have been taught to be fearing for untrue reasons.

UFO , 9/11 , Zombies , assassination , jealousy of other nations , end of times , none existent USSR nuclear attack , killing in the schools , TSA .....

That is what Hollywood does. Keeps people in fear and ready to do unreasonable thing.

for example , to take over a country for taking down two buildings , to take over a country by untrue reasons like WMD by bombing the people.

American people should be always fearing to act as the govt is asking them.

IMO , American people should fear the consequence of their own actions which will come to them after death.
This is a reasonable fear.

Americans has always been under attack,

edit on 18-12-2012 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ParanoidAmerican
reply to post by Dustytoad

I want to see that if you can find that video....that is a smoking gun

Here is the post that I got this from.

I have tried to find it, the official release cuts out before Obama steps off the podium. I'll try and find the post I am referencing too.

I'm thinking that was FALSE information.

@the above peaceful post. YES.

Here is a post from the day:

HERE, and on that day it seemed like 4-5 gunmen to me..

Originally posted by shaneslaughta
i smell BS.....i seen someone led out of school in cuffs then feed was cut from chopper.
plus the first one from the woods........plus the dead one. and we cant forget about the van......the numbers arent matching up all.

Originally posted by unphased
Yea I've counted at least 3 gunman throughout the day. All in different locations. The van was 12 miles away in Danbury..

1 dead
1 arrested at the school
1 arrested in the woods
Van in Danbury could be a 4th

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
That's a bit of a stretch,

The Illuminati was behind the school shootings, it was a multi layered thing:

Winter Solstice Sacrifice event, demonize gun owners, attack the 2nd Amendment;

I don's see Israel anywhere near this one.

reply to post by aarys

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Every time children are mass-murdered somewhere, Iranians bring out a story linking it to Jews/Israelis. Its just dehumanizing propaganda. The lowest form of murder is child-murder, so enemies try to link each other to the lowest forms of conduct.

Its no different than all the stories about "muslims" "raping and murdering children" and other such nonsense.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by BeholdTheTruth8

I tend to agree with this. I'm not sure, but it just seems more batman related, and dark knightish than Israeli.

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
Every time children are mass-murdered somewhere, Iranians bring out a story linking it to Jews/Israelis. Its just dehumanizing propaganda. The lowest form of murder is child-murder, so enemies try to link each other to the lowest forms of conduct.

Its no different than all the stories about "muslims" "raping and murdering children" and other such nonsense.

I am Iranian and I was thinking about the same thing.

But , then I saw the senate member talking about this.

And please , Iranians are different than one Iranian press.

+ I hope Americans live in peace.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Well, I think the fact that there were survivors precludes that Mossad did it. They would surely have left no survivors that could identify them, no?

Why don't we wait to hear what the survivors of the shooting have to say? But somehow I'm thinking that if they implicate Lanza there still will be some of you claiming it is all lies.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Dancing Jews?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
This is a tragedy the scale of which I hope we will never see again, but on an intellectual level I know we will. Inevitably some twisted moron is going to go for the 'high score' so to speak. The slaughter of freaking innocents, 6 year olds, and so many people are just jumping on the opportunity to reinforce their belief in whatever paranoid conspiracy fairy tale they happen to subscribe to.

As is so often the case, after a major tragedy, people shout 'the Jews did it!' I'm not going to bother refuting all of the inane claims the 'columnist' made, but he said that the only weapons that Lanza had in the school were the handguns, and that the Bushmaster was found in the car. Early reporting said that yes, an AR was found in the car, but it was later clarified that a 12ga shotgun was found in the car.

This is the folly of the ridiculous 24hr news cycle. In a rush to be the first to say something, anything, they invariably feed the public false information. For example, the second shooter - who turned out to just be some guy in the woods. Or that the shooter, as was reported early in the day, was one Ryan Lanza, who actually turned out to be the shooter's brother.

Let me ask you a question. What if there is no grand conspiracy? What if the Jews are not out for your children's blood, the government does not, in fact, actively want to kill you and the Royal Family/the Bushes/the Obamas/the Jews are not, in fact, reptilian aliens from Zeta freaking Reticuli.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

I tend to agree with this. I'm not sure, but it just seems more batman related, and dark knightish than Israeli.

So... so you're saying.. that... Batman did it? Sir, I think you're fundamentally unaware of the nature of the Dark Knight. He's a good guy, dude. Go read a comic book.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Monger
Let me ask you a question. What if there is no grand conspiracy? What if the Jews are not out for your children's blood, the government does not, in fact, actively want to kill you and the Royal Family/the Bushes/the Obamas/the Jews are not, in fact, reptilian aliens from Zeta freaking Reticuli.

They will kill anyone they choose in anothers country yet we a supposed to believe they wouldn't do the same in our own countries? The Elite of the west are the biggest killing machines in the world. I would even blame them for 9/11 because of the influence the had back in the 80's. Osama was a business partner of Bush and they all have a connection one way or the other.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Did you read it? It seem that it is Americans actually and the Iranians are on board.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Disinfo occurring on Washington Post, example:

And, beyond the Mike Harrisses of the world (he also blames last year’s Norway shooting on Israel), it doesn’t seem likely to exactly turn American opinion away from Israel or toward Iran. And yet here it is, outrageous, offensive, and clearly counterproductive, for all the world to see.

www.washingtonpost.com...

Not about the blame, but implying Breivik didn't have any ties to them:

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

That's a bit of a stretch,

I don's see Israel anywhere near this one.

reply to post by aarys

To me the theory of Harris is much closer to truth. It's about real world, plausible, power politics - just like the cruelties, power struggles, threats, and shows of force in history. There's no need to tie some weird occult mumbo-jumbo into it. Just plain politics at the highest levels, where the ordinary people matter just as little as they always have. It's a bit disheartening to realize that your life is worth nothing.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join