It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12/12/12 UFO Picture taken on Hong Kong flight

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I imagine this has already been brought up in some CGI comments, etc.... When I look at it, there seems to be an out-of-place outline around the alleged UFO:

there seems to be some other sort of anomaly, southleft of the UFO

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I tell you it's a genuine 1950's retro UFO...

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

Picture debunked HERE in 3...2...1...

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by delusion

Original just resized in GIMP to 1024x768

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
So the guy just decided to take a picture out the window of an airliner just for the hell of it and a flying saucer just happened to be there right then?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I debunked this on page 8... it's merely a smartphone app for photo editing.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by pacifier2012
Wow, to think there are still some 1950's styled UFO's still about.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeeon
I found the image on Rex Features. It might be the original. However you have to sign up or something I can't do that from work.

Rex Features UFO Photo

That's the key here, Rex Features. That picture date is the 7th December, (I don't know if that is the upload date) that's the same day the picture was supposed to have been taken, the Telegraph story is on the 12th, harking back to the 7th, as per the Chinese guy. How'd the Telegraph miss that?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by dankojudd

Incredible, with other witnesses to corroborate as well. Sure it's not a hoax? What I mean by that is - is the story credible.

If so then that's amazing!

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by magma

I travel several times by plane and i can say by experience the window is always that clear with the right weather condition. however it could be fake probably someone with photo analysis expertise can answer to that question here on ATS.
edit on 18-12-2012 by jahlv because: edited: lol..at the time i was posting my response the ATS moved this to the scams and lies forum xD

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by dankojudd

All those droplets of condensation appear to be quite extensive even to the so called ufo which is an astounding photo. I don't know yet the consensus of whether fake or real, but if faked, it is sure one heck of a job to have those little white droplets surrounding the thing that looks like a ufo to me. How does one take a photo from the inside of an airline to be able to successfully add an object at that distance with all that condensation material around it? Tell me if you can.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Thrace

There does appear to be a significant difference between your photo on the one supposedly taken from the aircraft, and it does almost appear as if the window condensation separates the viewer from the object..

Question is - what about the story as to other witnesses, is there anything more than the description given in the telegraph photo of the day? If no, then it's probably a hoax and if there was more to the story, with witnesses, then there would be an actual story about it, no?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
It makes me laugh, even if that photo was fake, you could take a photo of an alien stood next to a real ship and they would slate it. At what point do we actualy put our hands up and except that some ar real.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
It's a fake. The lighting is wrong on the objects sun-facing side.

QV.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by anomalie

Originally posted by RobbieK
I like the mentality of 'I don't know what its is. But its not a UFO'. We don't know what it is, therefore its an Unidentified Flying Object. Whether ET is piloting it is another matter.

Wrong it cant be classified as a UFO just yet.. first we have to determine whether the photo is real or not ..secondly we have to rule out all natural possibities..only then we can consider whether this is genuine UFO until then we cant say its real object or even if its flying.

This why we need more information regarding this photo - some expert analysis and ideally more photos and eye witness reports.

How can I be wrong? Surely you see that my opening statement was on the genre specific, not the photo specific?
And even if I was referring to the photo, its clear that the picture depicts that an object, which is unknown, is flying by an aircraft. Even the title prescribes to the thought. Presentation of the photo is based on the initial mass speculation it received.

Until people look at these kind of photos and their initial conclusion is its Saturn farts or unique water droplets etc.. these photos will always come under the heading UFO until proven otherwise. Until a few years later when the picture appears again.

edit on 19/12/77 by RobbieK because: (no reason given)

edit on 19/12/77 by RobbieK because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by magma

Originally posted by maryhinge
everyones an expert debunker

yes ill take your word for it if you say

its fake/cgi its got to be

all you debunkers what you going to do if

you get to see one for yourself

poop your pants or claim its fake/cgi

Personally I would go wow they do exsist. In this case though it is fake so no wow from me.

how do you know that this is fake ?

it had me fooled thanks

edit on 19/12/2012 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lompyt
It makes me laugh, even if that photo was fake, you could take a photo of an alien stood next to a real ship and they would slate it. At what point do we actualy put our hands up and except that some ar real.

Thrace it appears, has the same UFO in his camera, I'm taking it that, it came with his camera app.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
A photo shop hoax, one of, so called "ours", or is it a time travel device created by our future-self?
www.focusonrecovery.net...

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Yes. The app can take pictures that you take on your smartphone and make them b&w, HDR, lighting alterations, there's a ghost effect that insert a creepy looking shadow in a photo and the "2012" effect that inserts the same exact ufo the OP posted. It's the same exact ufo that I could insert into any photo I like using Camera360.

If anyone has their doubts and has an android phone go to the market and download "Camera360", take a pic of the sky and use the 2012 effect... there are a couple other ufo's in the app but if you cancel out and keep redoing the effect it changes each time.

Who ever took the pic used this app hands down.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Screen shots I just took of my smart phone with the Camera360 application open adding the 2012 effect "ufo".

Further proof of the hoax.

The effects selection page.

edit on 19-12-2012 by Thrace because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join