It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

***Gun using Apes***

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
AGain, people who live on islands have no clue.

We will take a country like Iraq or the Congo and put it on your border, and see how well that works out for you.

Because you have those countries on your border, right?

You make so much sense.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Unrealised

The government is there to serve
Now I have heard everything.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth

The government is there to serve
Now I have heard everything.

It's supposed to be, and you know it.

You know, like it says in those pieces of paper that you people use as your national cult-religion?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

You also seem quite angry?. As too...it seems your thoughts are also too separated to make any unified sense. Jealous? Perhaps so, I'm assuming.

Your words sir in part...
"...convict Colony, but they were doing the work for very rich people who moved here to exploit the land.
World history, you should learn it it properly."

Your history of settlement and heritage for Australia is as place for a penal colony for criminals, yes? And they did the work for "exploiters" right? Criminals and exploiters. What did I get wrong?

I wasnt implying anything to you personally, just that you Aussies above everyone should understand criminality and defense and weaponry for the same. Whom better?
edit on 06-10-2010 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

edit on 06-10-2010 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

edit on 06-10-2010 by mysterioustranger because: quotations

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
ANOTHER useless thread saying THE SAME EXACT THING we've heard COUNTLESS TIMES in ALL THE OTHER TOPICS.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

What does that EVEN MEAN!!! You just made a point that meant NOTHING about the issue. Are you stating that I'm just a simple minded American ape and that all I need is my video games and TV? Please clarify before I attempt to flame another Aussie troll...

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
The only true Australians are Aboriginals.
You come from a place where the term 'academic' is regularly used as a term of abuse (although you're not insulted by it), and your ignorance on all matters has given rise to a hermetic constitution.
Your delusional condition has left you trapped in the realms of fantasy where a false sense of aloofness has rendered your senses impermeable to all mannar of insults, all of which would be fully justified.

Also I hate the way you say "aquatic".

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Our Early history's are much the same, That is a fact, Yes Australia was set up as a penal colony, But do you not think the mass slaughter of your natives are murderers tantamount to criminal actions..? But that changed early as well and there were mistakes made just like in the US. We have acknowledged the mistakes and now acknowledge the people we hurt and we are all moving forward together, Still with a few problems. but we will work it out.

As for putting country's on our borders That is the silliest thing i have ever read. As we are surrounded by water. unless Americans think they can move land mass.

The problem looking at the inside of the box from the out side is America is stuck in a perpetual cycle of hate greed and control, Nothing will ever change there unless they want change. Force change.

we are 2 different country's full stop,

Keep your guns but how about a few of you gun guys start your own organization for people to register at provide training for owners and even a psych test just to make sure, and handle it all with in an organization you guys can trust. That is a step in the right direction.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Completely agree with you, OP!

I'm Australian and I was just thinking about how our gun-related crime levels are WAY down in comparison to America when I stumbled across this.

Oh, and... America? Freedom? Did I read that correctly?

"You are free, to do what we tell you! You are free, to do what we tell you!"

This is where Americans chime in with "Nah, f**k yeah America! We got guns and sh*t! herp derp!"

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Think your gun is really going to do you much good against government weaponry? LOL.

Also:

An average of 24 Americans are killed by guns per DAY,
As opposed to 64 Australians on average killed by guns per YEAR.

If that ain't proof.

Man, Americans are the stupidest people in the world and that is a fact. God, I laugh at you.
edit on 19-12-2012 by breakherlegs because: .

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join