***Gun using Apes***

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unrealised

You gun-owning Americans go on and on about it. Really, you sound like a broken record.

so do you...

I live in Australia
good for you...stay there and enjoy your utopia...I wan't nothing to do with it...so don't bring that garbage to my doorstep...is that too much to ask?

Now, I know you're going to say something about the criminals will always get guns.

I don't want to hear that.

yes you and many others apparently don't want to hear anything...you don't want to listen to the counter arguments you just want to force your will and opinion on everyone across the globe....and guess what...I'd bet your hypocritical self would be willing to use a gun to do so wouldn't you...

How many people have been murdered by guns in the United states this year?
Plenty.
by plenty you really mean you have no clue you just think its a lot because you are an informed little MSM watcher.... aren't ya

In fact, it's too much.
by too much you mean you have no idea...you mean you just think its a lot...whats your basis for comparison? And please don't compare us to the Utopian Australia I hear they S*** rainbows down there its so perfect. We can't compete with that....

what I want to know, is why a place like ATS, a supposedly 'awoken' group of people, can't see that guns are bad?
because I grew up around them, I was introduced to them at a young age, I don't fear them I respect them...what other people do with it is honestly none of my business...and I own one just in case it ever were to become my business...I don't understand the unhealthy fear and hatred for something you probably have never had a proper introduction to...you were probably introduced to guns through the nightly news.

Are you that thick?
I could ask you the same...we really going to try and play this game?? really??

Are you that naive?
see above...

Kids, teenagers, the mentally-challenged, anyone, can get weapons easily in your society if they want to and go on a nice little rampage, and you all have the gall to cry and point fingers.
i'm not crying or pointing fingers...you must be talking about someone else...and besides none of that has anything to do with me and my right to protect my family...what do crazy people having access to guns have to do with me?

I don't want to hear that you need them to hunt deer, especially when you live in the suburbs.

and again...you simply don't want to hear what others have to say...put your fingers in your ears and go na na na na while you spill your ignorance...

I don't want to hear that you need them for home defense, mind you, I can understand why your crime is so bad, seeing as you've allowed assault weapons to be sold in your country for so long.

Again with the not hearing what others have to say...I think we have located your problem...

Assault weapons. Are you for real? Who's bright idea was it to let those be sold?

does it matter? how does this directly effect you? why you so concerned over people thousands of miles away you will never meet and won't even remember the victims names...your playing the concerned person role just so you can voice your opinion...no different then the MSM taking advantage of a tragedy to promote their agenda...

Seriously, you people need to clean up your country.
and if we don't? What you gonna do about it? You really need to step down from that podium you are on...
edit on 18-12-2012 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by scorpiosin

Exactly, I currently live in a desperate area, home invasions are all too common. I feel just a bit safer knowing if I hear my door being kicked in I can meet it with a rain of buckshot.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Unrealised

Here is Katt Williams talking about getting caught with a gun at the airport. It will tell you a little about our society over here:

"At least my black friends understood, my white friends didn't understand at all they were like WHAT?! He had a gun? black people were like, uhh... Yea. White people were like, "but it was stolen." Uhhh... Yea.. What Ima shoot a dude with MY gun?? What kinda bull is that? bam bam there's the evidence come find me."

Not going to link because I edited it, but you can search Katt Williams caught with a gun in youtube...

Does it not sink in yet??

You don't commit crimes with your own guns. Mexican Drug Cartels will just have one more great way to make billions of dollars every year, but now they will be selling unregistered AK-47s across the border to the Zetas or Bloods...

You don't understand.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

I do understand.

I'm not that stupid.

Fix your borders.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   

I do understand.

I'm not that stupid.

Fix your borders.

That's the governments Job, but they don't serve me. Hence I will wait for no baby sitter. I am me. I am free. You don't like it? I don't care.
edit on 12/18/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

I do understand.

I'm not that stupid.

Fix your borders.

That's the governments Job, but they don't serve me. Hence I will wait for no baby sitter. I am me. I am free. You don't like it? I don't care.
edit on 12/18/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

You're not free.

You pay taxes to your baby-sitter.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   

We already did a long long time ago. Massacres are committed with standard handguns in standard calibers. Your just victim to BS media that portrays this as the wild west

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   

You're not free.
You pay taxes to your baby-sitter.

It's not my baby sitter, and no I don't pay taxes. I happen to be unemployed. And I don't get any government benefits, before you ask.

I am free because I won't listen to them. If they outlaw guns I will go get one. It won't be hard. It's harder to get legal guns.

Currently I don't own one, but I know where a lot are..

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Buy a sten gun kit off the net, comes with everything you need to make a fully operational weapon for around 100 bucks. leave it in the kit form and save it for a rainy day aka apocalypse.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Op Its about taking responsibility, Do you think their government cares about people killing people..? The USA is by definition a war machine and that is all they have to offer the world. Ban guns and what happens thousands and thousands lose their jobs in the war machine factory's. That in it self will perpetuate crime even more
Just look at the nukes missiles and how they assert their authority, As one poster said no one can tell them what to do because they are so heavily armed most are scared to even try and do anything about it in fear of retaliation by being shot or blown up. Their country is broke as so it is easy to see why they want their guns because when debt collectors come to collect guess what they will do.....

But even with that being said If someone is bent on killing they will regardless of method, guns just make it easier and fast.

Just sad to see children die in this manner.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Ummm...
You guys there in Aus got the right folks in office???
I see, and how do the island natives feel about this?
I mean the ones still alive, that were not wiped out by a foreign government.
Yeah, neat look into humanity ain't it?
You Aussies could have been as good as the US, but you never fully threw off the royal yoke.
Anyway I have rights and I know them and exercise them, you should too but you got sold out of your heritage by politicians and cowards.
Don't worry though, you are perfectly safe, the US Marines are in Aussieland to protect its lil buddies.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by g146541

Ummm...
You guys there in Aus got the right folks in office???
I see, and how do the island natives feel about this?
I mean the ones still alive, that were not wiped out by a foreign government.
Yeah, neat look into humanity ain't it?
You Aussies could have been as good as the US, but you never fully threw off the royal yoke.
Anyway I have rights and I know them and exercise them, you should too but you got sold out of your heritage by politicians and cowards.
Don't worry though, you are perfectly safe, the US Marines are in Aussieland to protect its lil buddies.

What do you mean 'as good as the US'?

Get off your high-horse.

As for the Marines here, yeah, a couple of thousand marines can do a lot.

They're not even here for us, they're here for your country's interests.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Just what I said, as good as us, the USA!
We are world famous, you guys are that lil british colony, forever under the boot of your beloved oppressor.
I will not get off my high horse, you are too below me to reach, you are only a subject.
A couple thousand US Marines if given the word, could do alot.
I am glad we agree on that.
Do tell, who was it that has foreign soldiers on their home soil???
Mhmm, a gun behind every blade of grass don't seem so bad now does it?
Now you have a good night, sincerely your ape babysitter.
hope it helps

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Typical, narcissistic mentality of a sick person.

Have a nice sleep.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Not narcissim, just facts, unless you can refute any of what I say.
Thank you, I do sleep awesome on this bed of my rights!

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

American Indians ring a bell.....?
World famous bullies not really a good thing yeah..?
Learn our laws and legislation "Australian act 1986."
We are humans just like you, Americans are no better nor worse.
You are not here to protect us your troops are here to learn from us there is a difference.
ohh we are only 23 million people.
Dam good job for Australia don't you think

If The US is so great then send all other nations home from your wars. and do it your self.

Ohh wait we are all made in china right you know the place just above us.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

Your avatar and your spread out post tells me your thoughts are diffuse.

Your obtrusive off topic opening line points to the fact that your thoughts are diffuse.

You are not intelligent enough to call me an Ape.

But he/she just did, and obviously, with a response like that,.... if the cap fits....

Glad you don't live here.

I think a lot of people are glad they don't live there.

I know you don't understand history, but it's no accident that the USA rose so fast out of nowhere.
It's because we have freedom.

Are you sure it's not because you are a nation founded on intimidation and fear. That is not freedom, it's the opposite. Mental slavery with a delusion of security.

No one tells us what to do. get off it.

A knee-jerk reaction of Fear

Does that make you mad Mind Slave?

and followed by a knee-jerk attempt at Intimidation.

So sad....If you own a gun, you wear a target. The only freedom that comes with is the freedom to be shot at sooner and with more reason than an unarmed person.

I really hope your country has the big SHTF scenario to show how stupid and stubborn some gun owners have been. Your government will do what it wants regardless, you cannot stop that, get used to it and please stop the macho nonsense. It went out of fashion years ago and affords no respect in our modern world.

Cheers, and please don't get shot or shoot anyone else.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Really? It would help if you could learn how to single space your posts. Its easy. Its at the top of your computer. It would make it easier to read.
Oh. And, stay in your country then. We did not invite you anyway...and besides friend...you're wrong.

REMINDER: AUSTRALIA is the continent of CONVICTS historically.....all of your pioneers, correct? Yes.
edit on 06-10-2010 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
AGain, people who live on islands have no clue.

We will take a country like Iraq or the Congo and put it on your border, and see how well that works out for you.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by mysterioustranger

Really? It would help if you could learn how to single space your posts. Its easy. Its at the top of your computer. It would make it easier to read.
Oh. And, stay in your country then. We did not invite you anyway...and besides friend...you're wrong.

REMINDER: AUSTRALIA is the continent of CONVICTS historically.....all of your pioneers, correct? Yes.
edit on 06-10-2010 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

No.

It was a Convict Colony, but they were doing the work for very rich people who moved here to exploit the land.

World history, you should learn it it properly.

As for spaces, do you people here at ATS have any clue what you want?

You complain when it's all in one paragraph, and when it's separated out for you.
edit on 18-12-2012 by Unrealised because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join