It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enoch Assures Us Concerning Current Events - Consider His Words and Do Not Fear

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
96.8 Woe to you, you powerful, who through power oppress the righteous;
for the day of your destruction will come. In those days many good days will come for the righteous in the day of your judgment.

---Is it all doom and gloom? I would like you to consider that another future may exist for some of the people here today. As you read on, consider the power of prayer.

97.1 Believe, you righteous, that the sinners will become an object of shame and will be destroyed on the Day of Judgment.

---How is this accomplished? Power? Strength? Might? Guns? Bombs? No. Simply Believe! Do not fear.

I am reminded of what is happening to the unrighteous leaders of this day and age. Their acts of unrighteousness against good people comes due if history repeats itself. It is obvious as the pressure begins to build for them. They run one direction and will be perused seven. Soon enough we will see prayer rise to God. The people are rising once again with the Spirit of Truth, just as Enoch states. Belief and prayer brings salvation. It always has and always will.

97.2 Be it known to you, sinners, that the Most High remembers your destruction and that the Angels rejoice over your destruction.

---The grip evil on this Earth is soon to end. Will you rejoice when we are free of those who corrupt others for gain? Keep in mind we are ALL guilty. Only Christ can set you free.

97.3 What will you do, you sinners, and where will you flee on that day of judgment when you hear the sound of prayer of the righteous?

---It will not be long before the oppressed people of this Earth begin to once again seek the Lord from the persecution of their oppressors. God will listen if we pray and believe.

97.4 But you will not be like them against whom this word will be a testimony: “You have been associated with the sinners.”

---The people of this world are not fools. True strength is found in weakness and humility. The one with all the fear has all the power. Fear of the Lord is not the same as fear and dread. I speak here of the deference we show to God's authority by fearing the Lord. Fear in this respect is reverence. Prayer is the cry of a humble and contrite heart. When the time comes, don't forget to cry out to God. His promise is to remove this evil plaguing the land.

97.5 And in those days, the prayer of the Holy will be in front of the Lord, and for you will come the days of your judgment.

Who was the message to? Which side of truth do you stand today? Do you stand with God on the side of His gift of believe and prayer or do you stand with the leaders who manipulate the law and shun justice? Keep in mind, we are ALL guilty before the Lord. We either stand alone or with the advocate.

Advocate - to speak or write in favor of; support or urge by argument.

1 John 2

My dear children, I write this to you so that you will not sin. But if anybody does sin, we have one who speaks to the Father in our defense--Jesus Christ, the Righteous One.

Have you spoken with your advocate. The trial is scheduled. The judge is ready. The accused is easily seen. Remember, we are all guilty. One stands in our place by request.

2 Chronicles 7:14

If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

edit on 18-12-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
When the day comes, who do you think will be being judged? You think we are the ones that will be judged? I know different. We are the ones who will be judging. How will you judge? Good or bad? Will you judge at all?

When you come across the spirit of God in a high manifestation, your judgements will create your experience of it. If there is an interaction, the ones interacting know what will happen. Judgement day, as it's been called, isn't about us being judged, it's about us judging the absolute. There is no judgement in the absolute. Consider an interaction as a wake up call.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Good stuff,

it's a shame that they left the Book of Enoch out of the bible, but I guess they had their reasons.

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
96.8 Woe to you, you powerful, who through power oppress the righteous;
for the day of your destruction will come. In those days many good days will come for the righteous in the day of your judgment.

---Is it all doom and gloom? I would like you to consider that another future may exist for some of the people here today. As you read on, consider the power of prayer.

97.1 Believe, you righteous, that the sinners will become an object of shame and will be destroyed on the Day of Judgment.

---How is this accomplished? Power? Strength? Might? Guns? Bombs? No. Simply Believe! Do not fear.

I am reminded of what is happening to the unrighteous leaders of this day and age. Their acts of unrighteousness against good people comes due if history repeats itself. It is obvious as the pressure begins to build for them. They run one direction and will be perused seven. Soon enough we will see prayer rise to God. The people are rising once again with the Spirit of Truth, just as Enoch states. Belief and prayer brings salvation. It always has and always will.

97.2 Be it known to you, sinners, that the Most High remembers your destruction and that the Angels rejoice over your destruction.

---The grip evil on this Earth is soon to end. Will you rejoice when we are free of those who corrupt others for gain? Keep in mind we are ALL guilty. Only Christ can set you free.

97.3 What will you do, you sinners, and where will you flee on that day of judgment when you hear the sound of prayer of the righteous?

---It will not be long before the oppressed people of this Earth begin to once again seek the Lord from the persecution of their oppressors. God will listen if we pray and believe.

97.4 But you will not be like them against whom this word will be a testimony: “You have been associated with the sinners.”

---The people of this world are not fools. True strength is found in weakness and humility. The one with all the fear has all the power. Fear of the Lord is not the same as fear and dread. I speak here of the deference we show to God's authority by fearing the Lord. Fear in this respect is reverence. Prayer is the cry of a humble and contrite heart. When the time comes, don't forget to cry out to God. His promise is to remove this evil plaguing the land.

97.5 And in those days, the prayer of the Holy will be in front of the Lord, and for you will come the days of your judgment.

Who was the message to? Which side of truth do you stand today? Do you stand with God on the side of His gift of believe and prayer or do you stand with the leaders who manipulate the law and shun justice? Keep in mind, we are ALL guilty before the Lord. We either stand alone or with the advocate.

Advocate - to speak or write in favor of; support or urge by argument.

1 John 2

My dear children, I write this to you so that you will not sin. But if anybody does sin, we have one who speaks to the Father in our defense--Jesus Christ, the Righteous One.

Have you spoken with your advocate. The trial is scheduled. The judge is ready. The accused is easily seen. Remember, we are all guilty. One stands in our place by request.

2 Chronicles 7:14

If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
You?

who are you??

Jesus Christ, King of The Whole World will be passing the Judgement.

Originally posted by smithjustinb
When the day comes, who do you think will be being judged? You think we are the ones that will be judged? I know different. We are the ones who will be judging. How will you judge? Good or bad? Will you judge at all?

When you come across the spirit of God in a high manifestation, your judgements will create your experience of it. If there is an interaction, the ones interacting know what will happen. Judgement day, as it's been called, isn't about us being judged, it's about us judging the absolute. There is no judgement in the absolute. Consider an interaction as a wake up call.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by BeholdTheTruth8

Judgement is unloving. I doubt seriously that jesus can be unloving. Jesus didn't eat from the tree of knowledge of good and evil. We did. Judgement day is about ending that cycle. Who am I? I am no label and I am unaffected by judgement because judgements are subjectively interpreted lies that could never describe who I really am. Jesus is not a liar. Jesus doesn't judge. We do. We ate the fruit. Jesus never disobeyed his father. Jesus loved the sinner. You are the one who hates them. You fear them. You judge them. God created all on purpose. There was nothing that was not of gods design. God did not make any mistakes, yet you, the egotistical lying human judge what God has made? You say a perfect creator made an imperfect creation? Are we not supposed to judge according to works? How do you judge the works of a perfect creator? You don't judge. Jesus doesn't judge.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   

That is thought provoking. I think that people in general are starring to judge themselves accurately. Like you say, experiencing God face to face will cause all things to be known. We will see ourselves clearly. I have often wondered if judgment will be some good as well. It seems that God made us according to a plan and purpose. Even with the fall, there was a goal in mind.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
1 Corinthians 6

6 Dare any of you, having a matter against another, go to law before the unjust, and not before the saints?

2 Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?

3 Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?

Originally posted by BeholdTheTruth8
You?

who are you??

Jesus Christ, King of The Whole World will be passing the Judgement.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

I don't understand what this is saying.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   

I don't understand what this is saying.

Are those who manipulate law just? When has any nation seen justice in their land by laws and mandates? Can you legislate morality?

What is the reason for law? Law is not for the one that loves others. It's for the ones that choose to conspire against the Spirit of truth. Con is against and Spiracy is the Spirit. What Spirit is this that would conspire against another person to elevate self above the other? In the end, we are all part of one Spirit. When we harm anyone, we harm the entire body of people we share the Spirit with. Love fulfills the law and faith in God is the platform to fulfill the law. If we love others as ourselves, what law is needed? NONE. If we judge correctly, as do the Saints, we remove the need for law.

Galatians 3

Children of God

23 Before the coming of this faith,[j] we were held in custody under the law, locked up until the faith that was to come would be revealed. 24 So the law was our guardian until Christ came that we might be justified by faith. 25 Now that this faith has come, we are no longer under a guardian.

26 So in Christ Jesus you are all children of God through faith, 27 for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. 28 There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. 29 If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.

What is that promise? That we will be judged as we judge. In other words, judge correctly and remove the need for judgment. If you are justified by the law, you have demonstrated the need for it. If you are justified by faith, you have shown your mastery over it by loving others. A cup that is filled needs no further filling.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   

We are all justified in God. Both the unjust and the saints make judgements in this world. They both judge the world right now, today. That is reality. So I don't know what that passage is talking about, but it is inconsistent with what I see in front of my face. The way I see it, all are equal. There are none to be labeled saint or sinner. We are all justified in God. God made us the way we are. Am I deluded to think that qualities and adjectives are in the eye of the beholder? I honestly don't think I could be more honest.

Corinthians was written by a man who saw things the way men see things. He might have had first hand contact with jesus, but jesus didn't tell anyone what to put in the Bible. Men determined, out of opinion, what would be best to put in the Bible. The same men who ate the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil which God forbade. God wasn't just testing us you know. He was trying to help us. But we didn't listen and now we are susceptible to lies. All qualities and adjectives for any object, stated as an absolute, is falsely stated. Man wrote the bible. Maybe not completely foolish men, but men none the less. You are reading a second hand interpretation. Men can't see beyond good and bad. But I can. And there is definitely something there that stands apart from that duality.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

We are all justified in God. Both the unjust and the saints make judgements in this world. They both judge the world right now, today. That is reality. So I don't know what that passage is talking about, but it is inconsistent with what I see in front of my face. The way I see it, all are equal. There are none to be labeled saint or sinner. We are all justified in God. God made us the way we are. Am I deluded to think that qualities and adjectives are in the eye of the beholder? I honestly don't think I could be more honest.

Corinthians was written by a man who saw things the way men see things. He might have had first hand contact with jesus, but jesus didn't tell anyone what to put in the Bible. Men determined, out of opinion, what would be best to put in the Bible. The same men who ate the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil which God forbade. God wasn't just testing us you know. He was trying to help us. But we didn't listen and now we are susceptible to lies. All qualities and adjectives for any object, stated as an absolute, is falsely stated. Man wrote the bible. Maybe not completely foolish men, but men none the less. You are reading a second hand interpretation. Men can't see beyond good and bad. But I can. And there is definitely something there that stands apart from that duality.

Psalm 149

6 May the praise of God be in their mouths and a double-edged sword in their hands, 7 to inflict vengeance on the nations and punishment on the peoples, 8 to bind their kings with fetters, their nobles with shackles of iron, 9 to carry out the sentence written against them. This is the glory of all his saints. Praise the LORD

Psalm 122

That is where the tribes go up, the tribes of the LORD, to praise the name of the LORD according to the statute given to Israel. 5 There the thrones for judgment stand, the thrones of the house of David.

Matthew 19

28 Jesus said to them, "I tell you the truth, at the renewal of all things, when the Son of Man sits on his glorious throne, you who have followed me will also sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
My 7 & 5 year old daughters keep asking me "what bad thing happened last week?"
I will continue to tell them that sometimes bad things happen, but we are only supposed to talk about good things.
I will continue to tell them it is a good thing that we are God's lamps in this present darkness and His salt in this flavorless world.
It is a good thing to not live in fear and finish this race with a smile on our face.

He has sent us forth as sheep in the midst of wolves, thus we are to be wise as serpents, yet harmless as doves.
But woe to the wolves, for the time of all reckoning is at hand.
Wake up little lambs, because the Shepherd is about to walk through that gate and bring an ass whoopin' of Apocalyptic proportions. And you can run tell THAT.

It will get worse. But the time is short. He's coming. Get busy.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by stupid girl

I don't think Jesus is going to ride in on a cloud burning and killing everyone, that doesn't really fit his personality. He was about love and forgiveness, not killing and slaughtering people. I'm beginning to think the Christian god is bipolar. He's a homicidal maniac to begin with then he teaches love and forgiveness and now he's coming back to kill everything. How are they all the same god again?
edit on 18-12-2012 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

The first time He came was as Servant and Savior.
When He returns it will be in power and glory with a winnowing fork in His hand to thoroughly cleanse His threshing floor.

That's what an American Southerner, such as myself, would refer to as an ass-whoopin' of Biblical proportions.
Wrongs since the beginning of creation will be righted. All that has been sown will be reaped.

That is the point of this thread. Retribution is guaranteed. Thus no matter how bad things may get in this world, it will be rectified.

Whether He comes back saddled on a cloud or astride a Harley or atop a sleigh pulled by 8 tiny reindeer is not the point. Regardless of the specific machinations of His return, there will be an accounting to those who have been wronged and all things will consummate in eternal righteousness.

edit on 18-12-2012 by stupid girl because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

If a judge in our courts let a murdering cop killing bank robber go scott free, free of charge, we'd say that judge was immoral,

If a child raping pedophile got away with no punishment, we'd say the court was injustice and we'd cry for justice,

Why should God be any different?

Do you think God is the author of injustice?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

Our Savior does not Judge? Are you out of your mind? HE IS T H E JUDGE of all things to come:

YaHuWchanon (John) 8:16 And when I will judge, My judgment will be true, for I am not alone, but I am with יהוה The Father who sent Me.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Go read Leviticus 16 about the Day of Atonement, contemplate on the allegorical meaning within that passage, thats the second coming of Christ, and it comes after Rosh haShana.

If you want to know our future, you have to go back and look in the past. Our end will be our beginning, and our beginning will be our end.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by YAHUWAH SAVES

"my judgement will be true"

This means he won't judge according to right and wrong. Because right and wrong as you know it are made up from consensus humanity. It is all human defined. It comes out of thin air and then gets stated as absolute.

Jesus will not judge according to strictly human standards of right and wrong. Those ideas are not truth. Jesus, if he judges, will judge according to something else. Jesus emanates such power and glory that one look into his eyes would likely end your life. Physical matter can't vibrate that intensely. You will judge. You will say, "is this good or bad". Some will say bad. Some will say good. And the judgement by the self for the self is the true judgement. Because, when you say, "this is good, you experience the goodness of it". But it's self proclaimed. One man's trash is another man's treasure. And what you saw goodness in, another may see badness in. I choose to see the truth. The object, no matter what it is, can be interpreted as either good or bad. Therefore the object, in truth absolute, is neither.

Jesus speaks truth. Humans have been deceived since the garden of eden. Knowledge of good and evil. That's your downfall. Let knowledge be for what can be proven. All qualities and adjectives are subjective. No quality or adjective stated as an absolute is the truth. No exceptions.

The son of the absolute is not coming to judge. But you will judge him and from that, either condemn yourself or lift yourself up. But as you do either, you will still be believing a lie. Know the truth.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

So you say I need to slaughter innocent animals and degrade the ones I have not killed? I don't understand the meaning.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by godlover25

Do you think God is the author of injustice?

Do you think God did not create everything that exists? Do you think there is another creator? One for good and one for bad? Two creators? So do you believe in two creators or one?

There is one god. All things were made by the one god. There is nothing that is made that was not made by this one god. I think YOU are the author of injustice. God did not create good and evil. God created that which is neither, and then it was you who judged. And you believe your judgements are absolute so you attribute them to your conception of the absolute. You make god a lie in your mind by saying, "god is good". And so you are lost. You are confused. And you suffer. You say, "I am saved by jesus". Wrong. Jesus showed you the way. You still believe the lie and therefore, you still rebel against God as you have done since eden. Jesus showed you the way but you have not followed. You curse and condemn and judge. You turn away from prostitutes, thieves, and murderers while jesus walked towards them. Jesus didn't judge them. He made their wrongs right because he knew they were never wrong to begin with. You condemn them so on the day of your lord, you will be condemned. You will not be spared because you went to church and tried to do right. You either do or don't. You either succeed or don't.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join