It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thanks to All the Brits...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
When the masses by sheer number under a democratic system take away your individual rights what do you do?
I share a great deal of venom and hate towards this system and what it does.
Limbo

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Murder stats from the FBI for 2011.

Rifles=323
Shotguns=356

Knives=1694
Blunt objects=496
Personal weapons (hands, fists, feet, etc.)=728

Link:
FBI Homicide Statistics: 2011

So based on verifiable data, we can determine that, as far as in practice, you are over 5 times more likely to be stabbed than shot with an "assault weapon".

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot

Originally posted by MagicWand67
There's a reason why everybody in the world believes that the UK will spawn the anti-christ.

Think about it.

They will fool you all.

It's going to be TWINS.

Ginger twins..

Be afraid...very afraid.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Unrealised

Say what? Free of violence if we do away with guns, is the stupidest thing I have ever heard. Am an atheist , but I have read all the fairey tales in bible. I do beleive Cain killed Abel with a rock. His brother. He did'nt have an AR15. or shotgun or Glock or Sig Sauer he had a rock and a hate. That's the story. With that being said. Humans have been finding ways to kill each other long before the advent of firearms. And will find ways to kill each other long after firearms have became obsolete.

We have the 2nd Amendment you guys don't. That's just the way it is. There's more responseable gun owners in America than not. I being one of them. I like it when the phrase " When guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns" Let me explain who else will have firearms.( F.B.I> C.I.A.> Dept Homeland Security>NSA> Coast Guard>Federal Marshalls> The Military (all 4 branches)> Secret Service> Every Police Dept in the USA> Every Sheriff's Dept in USA> Every State Patrol in the USA> I'm sure I forgot a few, but this is why we dont want have the 2nd Amendment taken. Because if the above happens we the USA will be just like you British, un-armed subjects. I would rather be an armed citizen than a subject that can't defend hinmself from the tyranny of Government.... And a side note and this is for entertainment only. What's the deal with some of the food you all eat? I mean damn the Germans should have bombed you all with cookbooks. And by the way who bailed you all out of that calamity. And we had to use some damn guns to do it. Did'nt we.Talk about ungratefull.
edit on 20-12-2012 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
The People Of Britian Send A Warning To All Americans About Gun Control Through This Video.

""Americans, like Brits, have grown complacent allowing the government to assume the responsibilities of free and independent citizens.

Our natural rights include among them the right to defend ourselves. The 2nd Amendment was intended to limit the power of the government by providing the each and every citizen with the means to abolish tyranny.

Tyrants may come into power without a shot ever being fired but they remain in power through force of arms.

America we made a big mistake handing our guns over to our government, please learn from our mistake.

We trusted our government and we shouldn’t have, freedom only belongs to those of you who have the guts to defend it.

Please spread this post to all you twitter,email, and Facebook friends, this is very strong testimony.""

Link go to Link beforeitsnews.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pardon?
It's also interesting that the amount of homicides in the whole of England and Wales in 2011/12 was roughly the same as the amount of homicides in Los Angeles in the same period.
551 in England & Wales vs 517 in L.A.
projects.latimes.com...

I'd say you're more like to die at the hands of a criminal in the US than in the UK.
Wonder what the differential factor is....?

For one, LA has a population the size of all of wales, obviously not England too.. however, LA is one of the most crime ridden places in all of the U.S. It was the birthplace of modern gangs. How about I compare the whole state of Iowa to London... wow London is a terribly crime ridden place, and all of Iowa is a fairly quiet and safe place.

Let's compare things as a whole. If you put guns in the hands of brits, who are far more likely to be violent in general, than yes.. it would be very scary. Not as high of a percent of Americans desire or are going to commit violent crimes.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by openyourmind1262

.... And a side note and this is for entertainment only. What's the deal with some of the food you all eat?

From the nation that gave the world grits?

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join