It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many "crazies" out there want Dec 21st to be their day to be remembered..

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
As that viral "hoax" Morgan Freeman post said....

"These guys would rather die a horrible monster, than a sad nobody." For all those out there who are ready for it all to go down, for those who want to be forever remembered on this day... I'm actually worried for Dec 21st.

I'm not exactly worried for me but for the world (Calgary was ranked safest city in Western Canada
)

I actually took the day off of work. No lie.

Does anyone else think that, even though no celestial event will occur...
That the general conscience of people thinking something bad will happen, will stir anger and insanity for some?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I think it will be the day before..dec 20 th..that will be bad. Because crazy people will not know when on dec 21 the end of the world will come..so it's easier to end it the day before.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

I'm assuming there will probably be a lot of pranks being played. Eg: If a Gov website says "SITE DOWN DUE TO A SATAN-ASTEROID COMING TO SMASH YA FACE IN AND BURN YOUR PETS" etc, I'll be assuming the work of a hacker.
I'd suggest finding somewhere safe mainly due to pranksters getting out of hand. Think of what happened with the "War of the Worlds" radio play, and how people lost their minds and stopped functioning after thinking it was an actual news report. When humans don't see a future for themselves, they do very stupid and desperate things.

And if anyone here is planning to stage a prank themselves?
Good luck when a mentally unstable neighbor comes out with a nail gun thinking you're a zombie from the 4th layer of hell!

edit on 17-12-2012 by Noinoi because: Content.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Noinoi

Lmao! A nail gun...lol...good choice! ....niceost.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Trying to blacklist ATS members, eh? Lol, just kidding.

Vs.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
If anything big happens on that day, possibly even "smallish" it will be TPTB, always them.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Let me just say this much

The husband and I have decided that... we will get everything for food stuffs, bills paid, movie watching, and what have you before friday.

We are staying in, camping out and having family fun here.

Not because I think the end of world will happen, but because I think there are enough crazies who just might use that day to be nuts.

Have a safe one, all!

edit on 17-12-2012 by Thunder heart woman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Well Calgarian...I'll put it this way by telling you what my plans are and take it for what you will in where my thoughts and concerns lay.

My Son's off school..My other half has no appointments and her plans are to stay home. I'll be staying home with ATS and Breakingnews.com split on an alternate monitor while I play video games. Later...I'll start setting up my Tablet and Laptop for the Spring Semester at College.

I'm very concerned about the 21st....but like you, my concern is very narrow in focus.

edit on 17-12-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: fixed url reference

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I read somewhere that suicide is now the number one cause of death. If they don't care about their own life then they don't care about anyone else life either.. and the amount of people using Prozac and antidepressants going way up so I bet there will be crazies planning something for the 21st

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

I started having the same thoughts over the summer. On more than one occasion when I was asked
about 12/21, I said I was more concerned about the nutcases who really, deep down believe it will
be the end and will loose their marbles starting about 2 weeks before the big day, and some bad
things might go down.

Looks like I guessed correctly

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I'll be at home with a cold one in my hand probably imitating Bill Clinton minus the cigar. Just in case the world does end I will go with a smile on my face.

Seriously, I'll be at home monitoring the news. I will say the odds are great that some lunatics are going to try to push for their 15 minutes of fame. Hopefully, they end up with an EPIC FAIL.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Well, here on this website it seems to be of a big issue and I can understand why, but truth is, in the past weeks I have rarely heard people talk of 2012 or talk about it seriously anyways.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I think the lead up to friday is going to get more interesting with everyday that brings us closer. I think friday could be the grand finale for a few nuts out there. Lets just all hope it doesnt get worse than last friday.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
If a big celestial event happens we are all toast. Did everyone remember to stock up on Jam?
I prepare for things I can prepare for, to survive a local disaster whether it's three days long or two months long. Any longer than that and I have some seeds to start a garden next year. I'm not scared at all of dying if something big happens.

This preparedness doesn't end on the 21st, the climate change problem goes on for many years. It would be nice if the need for preparedness would go away in December. FEMA and other government agencies will be increasing their warnings next year. 2012 is just the start of this.
edit on 17-12-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Don't just worry about the lunatics, there are also plenty of people out there looking for any excuse to join in on riots etc, just look at the london riots last year for example.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN

"These guys would rather die a horrible monster, than a sad nobody." For all those out there who are ready for it all to go down, for those who want to be forever remembered on this day... I'm actually worried for Dec 21st.

I'm not exactly worried for me but for the world (Calgary was ranked safest city in Western Canada
)

That the general conscience of people thinking something bad will happen, will stir anger and insanity for some?

This has been my Exact and very well known concern,(at least in my circle).

The human mind can only take so much, and out of concern over others ability to cope with the current world, I will spend the 21st with my family. While I don't fear any natural disaster, I'm prepared for the show....

OP...you hit the nail on the head with this post...Be Safe All

edit on 17-12-2012 by HumanoidX because: typo

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Absolutely nothing at all will happen,

as a general rule if the average person is expecting something to occur on a certain date then nothing happens.

The Illuminati stage evil events as a joke ON the public, not for them.

And, what I am expecting the following day is for the media to say

Ohhh you see how much time was wasted on all of that 12/21/12 stuff, and then nothing happened,

Originally posted by CALGARIAN

)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I was thinking this same thing.

A lot of crazy people who have been stocking up on food and guns the past few years....I can't see how that ends well.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Thunder heart woman

Hello Thunder Heart,

Good idea! December 20 and 21 may be interesting.

Blessings and enjoy your camping out and family fun

Best,
yesterdaysreality

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by allbab
Well, here on this website it seems to be of a big issue and I can understand why, but truth is, in the past weeks I have rarely heard people talk of 2012 or talk about it seriously anyways.

Hi Allbab,

I haven't heard one person talking about 2012 where I work, and I've been there 3 years now. I had one friend ask me about it because she was concerned regarding the Myan calendar and the prediction of end times. What's interesting is that she is of Mayan decent and was born in Belize where there are Mayan ruins. Oh well, go figure. . .

Best,
yesterdaysreality

top topics

<<   2 >>

join