It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird FEMA Anti-Gravity Ad With Hidden Grey Alien.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Although there was already a thread made about this a few months ago here, the discussion revolves around the commercial depicting a Magnetic Pole Shift and there is no mention of the hidden image in the background @ 0:18.

I've seen this ad before but I was kind of shocked when someone in the comments pointed it out. I have no idea what FEMA is really trying to depict in this and why they would put images Grey Aliens in the background, and it's rather strange that it appears right at the moment the narrator finishes saying "What if everything familiar becomes anything but".

Is this suppose to be a joke or what?
edit on 17-12-2012 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Konduit

Well, I think it's an abstract way for the clip to show someones world literally turning upside down when they in fact mean it mataphoricaly. Which is why they say "What if your world was turned on it's head?"

As far as aliens. It doesn't look alien...Creepy...but not alien... If put there on purpose then perhaps a subliminal message of "Evil" or the like? I dunno.

I think the biggest thing on my "strange o' meter" is the fact that FEMA keeps putting out these preparedness ads. That Is quite strange.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
i cant see any grey

get a still shot and circle it for me?

its actually a pretty good ad. showing the turmoil of an event in such a metaphoric way

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by okamitengu

I'm assuming it's the "face" that appears on one of the bits of paper falling behind the man while everything is in slow motion.

Whatever it is, it does seem out of place as all the other pieces of paper are blank.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Yes It is quiet a strange picture.. scary

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
It's a metaphor.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
wow just wow..it weird dude.. just a while ago there was a theread, a dream about anti gravity...and just look at the 00.18 and pause it..what you see?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by RivingtonRebel

There's another as well. The first is falling from somewhere above and the second just appears on the wall behind the woman.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Well, the threat of disasters is real in this new world. I don't understand why people ignore these FEMA adds. Disasters can happen anywhere and upset your way of life in one way or another. I don't think they are trying to tell us gravity is going to release, although a lot of events can temporarily cause an overpowering of gravity. Earthquakes can cause you to flip around a little and tornados or even just high winds can cause a severe updraft

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
This is my opinion, fema wants us all to PREPARE like in the show, the father took the bag that had been prepared .. and when it occur get out of the house and stay close to family, whatever fema purpose of this video, this is not a joke..

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
We will know in 4 days....lol...just kidding. It's a way to make money.buy a FEMA kit. Because that will save. You when the world tilts....or whatever. Buy my fema kit and you are all good. ...blah haha...I doubt that FEMA kit will save me if the world explodes.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Konduit

LOL the pic looks like Pin head from Hellraiser. A joke on behalf of the advertising company perhaps? ..Ie disaster-hellraiser.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
what i dont get is they tell us to PREPARE on one hand, then tell us that if we DO PREPARE, we can be considered terrorists....

new topics

top topics

join