It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO/Illuminati Sleight of Hand?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Ok, bear with me here people, I just had a thought. With all the recent things going on in the U.S. and worldwide for that matter, could it all just be some kind of sleight of hand? I haven't put a whole lot of stake into Dec 21 2012. But as we are now less than a week away, it has been on my mind, just as it may have been on your minds. What if TPTB, be it NWO, Illuminati, U.S Govt, whomever, knows of something happening on the 21st, or if not on the 21st, then very soon, maybe by the end of this year. And if, like some say, that the Aurora, Sandy Hook, and Oregon Mall shootings are the work of some sort of CIA Manchurian Candidate. Then could it all be some sort of sleight of hand? Some sort of distraction to keep eyes away from what is really happening? Maybe I'm thinking too deeply on it. Any thoughts?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I think the same way. While this news is being covered around the clock, what else is happening? Slight of hand is a perfect description.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by dave_welch

I totally agree. I've been thinking the same thing.
It's almost as if they are trying to prep us into a state where we are desensitized by outrageous and horrific events.
To the point that when the massive killing begins, we will know what it means. We will know what to do, just give up and die, or run and fight and hide.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Well, Chefc14, I am starting to think something bigger is going on. Does anybody have any links to support my thought?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by dave_welch
Then could it all be some sort of sleight of hand? Some sort of distraction to keep eyes away from what is really happening?

lol, by all means, please tell us what is "really happening."

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Absolutely nothing at all is going to happen on 12/21/12

let me explain briefly how the Illuminati operates,

you see the Illuminati Stages most all of the events that we perceive as the International and National news,

now that's not to say that these vents that they are not happening,

It's to say that they are all being Orchestrated by these people.

Anyhow, these events are know to THEM by a simple but secret numerology based code.

But These Illuminati people HATE and despise the average person; these Illuminati people do these events as a joke among themselves on the average person,

so if the average person is looking for an event on a certain date

example 11 11 11, or 12/21/12

then absolutely nothing is going to happen.

And the purpose of dates like that, and Y2K will provide the sheep with opportunity to gloat and say

"OHHHHHH you were talking about 12/21/12 for sooooo Long, amd NOTHING HAPPENED, dont you feel dumb?!"

My advice is to learn to crack their codes

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat

Then could it all be some sort of sleight of hand? Some sort of distraction to keep eyes away from what is really happening?

lol, by all means, please tell us what is "really happening."

I don't know, that's why I started this thread. For the input of the ATS community.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I do know, why dont you ask me,

I'll give you all a hint,

it all goes back to Planet Saturn.

Hey off topic, can someone tell me how to add a picture to my profile i dont see the feature or whatever;

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by BeholdTheTruth8

Saturn, the uninhabitable gas giant? Please, do explain.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

The Illuminati are a death cult, most conspiracy people know that;

but what most conspiracy people dont know is that the Illuminati are actually

a Saturn Death Cult, and that they worship and believe that the Planet Saturn is in fact God.

As a death cult, they believe what they are doing is good,

school shooting false flag,

theater shooting,

the war in Gaza

trying to start a war between Turkey and Syria

etc.............

And they believe that WE, are the evil ones,

and that we deserve what they do to us.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

That's interesting, can you post any sources? I'm not trying to be lazy or avoid research, but I'm trying to make it so whoever reads this thread will have the information.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Sure, but first can you tell me how to add a little picture to my profile, new here, and cant figure it out'

do I have to wait a certain period of time to add that or wha....

That's interesting, can you post any sources? I'm not trying to be lazy or avoid research, but I'm trying to make it so whoever reads this thread will have the information.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

go to your profile and use the "edit" option

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

ehhh still not seeing it, maybe I have to make a certain number of posts before i can add a picture?

anyhow, here start with this:

www.youtube.com...

welcome to the real secret of who is REALLY running the world

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
And for my next trick,

to prove I'm a Jedi Master, the real deal, and not just some random wanna be doom predicting boob,

I shall predict the date the Illuminati will stage another Major News event,

on December 29, 2012.

(does a Light Saber Dance)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
i agree, this is what is going on, i am by no means an expert in this area but i have been a student of conspiracies and an initiate of the mysteries for a very long time. what i have pieced together is that the ancient cultures spoke of this specific time period as it is important astrologically. it had nothing to do with doom and gloom.

a certain age is ending and a new one is beginning. this new time period we are entering is to be more positive and uplifting,(i am speaking in generalities here) these aspects we see in the culture now are a reflection of this. there is a great quote that reads "as the light gets brighter, the shadows get darker". this is the definition of apocalypse, "the unveiling", we are seeing the illusion for what it is.

as this happens, expect more and more fear based and negative/low vibration actions to occur. more war, more shootings, more violence, more outrage, more destruction. instead of focusing on the positive transformation at hand, we are obsessed with the negative....

dont be afraid to study the masons, the hermetic teachings, the alchemists, gnostics, rosicrucians, the practice of the shaman, the buddhists, even the satanists, the magicians, the golden dawn, all of it...

the more you remain an open minded skeptic and research this material with critical thought and not an overly emotional mind, the more you see the trail of truth that has been hidden in the forest and while others blindly stumble around in the dark, you will see the trail for you will know the signs....

so yes, there is sleight of hand but from whom?

NWO/Illuminati scapegoat is a distraction in and of itself....sometimes "the conspiracy" is part of the conspiracy....

good luck...

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
this is a great new doc that just came out, it explains a good piece of the puzzle but not all....

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
another idea...

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
important information...

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a few more bread crumbs along the path....the rest is up to you...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join