It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass Alien Grave in Mexico ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Mexican experts have found a cemetery a few thousand years old in the state of Sonora that has features never seen before in that region . A mere 300 meters from the village of Onavas, southern Sonora, was an outdoor grave site, the first pre-Hispanic cemetery,of that state found with burials composed of 25 individuals, 13 of whom have intentional skull deformation.

Most interesting of all , is this picture which looks like an alien skeleton :

That skeleton surely do not look Earthly . What do you say ?

Link

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I heard somewhere that human skulls were shaped like that before and evolved into the round shape we have today.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
How can you say " this looks like an alien" when we have no idea what they would look like, should they exist. God dammit hollywood.

Also;

edit on 17-12-2012 by Zehll because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by RivingtonRebel

Really ? That means we were aliens who later evolved into this current humanly form

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Interesting indeed.

However, the first thing I look at when it comes to alien skulls is the teeth, and they look decidedly human. Every other animal on earth, has teeth that are very finely tuned to their diet, and I would guess that the same goes for any alien species, there would certainly be some variation in size, shape, and count.

Secondly, skull deformation is possible and is still practiced my tribes in some parts of the world, tightly wrapped cloths over many years can change the shape of the skull. If you want links I can dig out some good resources.

That said, I do like when archeologists find burial sites such as these, interesting to look at and ponder the tribes/civilizations that invoked these kind of rituals.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by UltraMarine

This is actually quite common in past cultures. What you should do if your interested is google "Skull binding".

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by fuserleer

However, the first thing I look at when it comes to alien skulls is the teeth, and they look decidedly human

I quote from the original website :
- 13 Individuals have Elongated Skulls
- Out of the 25 individuals, 13 of them have intentional skull deformation
- Five individuals with cranial deformation have dental mutilation

Are they hiding something ? Why would they intentionally deform their skull and perform dental mutilation?

Astounding Discovery In Mexico: 13 Individuals With Elongated Skulls Stun Archaeologists, Never Seen Before In Region

edit on 17-12-2012 by UltraMarine because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Cranial and dental damage could simply be the result of repeated blows.

Maybe they were outcast, like a witch hunt, beaten, killed and buried by an invading tribe for being different.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
The news item is titled

Astounding Discovery In Mexico: 13 Individuals With Elongated Skulls Stun Archaeologists, Never Seen Before In Region

But seeing as it is 'before it's news' I guess you can hardly apply the logic there. So no probs.

And the more important and bizarre aspect of this is that BIN is not misreporting the find. lol. ATS is.

That's a worry.. o.O

edit on 17-12-2012 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by UltraMarine

However, the first thing I look at when it comes to alien skulls is the teeth, and they look decidedly human

I quote from the original website :
- 13 Individuals have Elongated Skulls
- Out of the 25 individuals, 13 of them have intentional skull deformation
- Five individuals with cranial deformation have dental mutilation

Are they hiding something ? Why would they intentionally deform their skull and perform dental mutilation?

edit on 17-12-2012 by UltraMarine because: (no reason given)

Is who hiding what?

You do know that tribal people, ancient and modern, file down their teeth in some cultures. You're aware of that?

Hell even BME enthusiasts file their teeth down, fork their tongue, implant fake bones in their face.. twits..

But in tribal cultures, bondage of the limbs is common, less common is cranial binding to deform the skull but it is known, and tooth filing is as cosmetic as grills and bling.

You're the 'man' if you file your teeth down homie. Get with the ancients yo.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
waaawww
... its Nephilin tribe there

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Looks like tribal skull binding very similar to Cuzo mummy found in Peru

Very much human

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

France, We come from France

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
The more interesting aspect of these and other skulls found, is why they choose to do this? Are they replicating some older humans or is it something much farther away?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Well not much has changed in that sense

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   

I can understand shaping the skull but the jaw line looks thickened too.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Its a skeleton of the nephilim.

Picture showing skulls of the nephilim.

Painting of person with elongated skull in more recent times.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by redeyeblue
The more interesting aspect of these and other skulls found, is why they choose to do this?

If some peoples bodies were dug up in the future questions may be asked why have some people got silly looking tatoos, or are covered in funny piercings.....

Why did they choose to have tatoos or piercings?
edit on 18-12-2012 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha
Painting of person with elongated skull in more recent times.

Except that does not show someone with a elongated skull, just a "fashionable" hairdo....
en.wikipedia.org...

Its outline is yet further accentuated by the style of hairdressing, fashionable at that period, when the hairs on the brow were plucked out and the rest of the hair drawn back from the face to imitate the effect of the medieval hennin

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   

As a thought, is it possible to get a head like that by binding during infant years? The reason i ask is because of Roman accounts of Huns binding heads to get misshapen skulls during infant years. It got me thinking - if it can happen in one part of the world, why not somewhere else?

ETA:

I see Anomalie beat me to it! (in a much better manner).
edit on 18-12-2012 by Flavian because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join