It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On December 21st, a convincing hoax could be almost as disastrous as the real thing.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
I GUARANTEE this Friday will see panic, riots, and bloodshed, 100% without any doubt in my mind, it is an absolute FACT.........

It's "mad Friday" after all, the world may not end, but Britain will be on high alert......

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
The general public is also what scares me the most. I am not worried about the universe / earth deciding it is time to end everything... However, people are the most dangerous animals in the world, and more powerful than any weapon in my opinion.

I will definitely be worried about people on Friday, my girlfriend has a university final... I think I might go to the university with her that day and wait around for her. If it were up to me we'd be staying inside all day, just in case some crazy people decided to pull some #. But, in the case of anything actually happening, I'd rather be at the university with her... There will be a lot of people around, so it bugs me.

I'm not expecting the world to end, but I am expecting people to be stupid, people to go crazy, people to act on impulse, and a lot of dumb teenagers saying "YOLO", and doing stupid #.

I guess all we can really do is hope the best, I have high hopes and beliefs that everything will be okay, but who knows...

My plan is to just be with the woman I love, and if anything does happen, at least I'm with her.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
I GUARANTEE this Friday will see panic, riots, and bloodshed, 100% without any doubt in my mind, it is an absolute FACT.........

It's "mad Friday" after all, the world may not end, but Britain will be on high alert......

Mavis : Bert its just come on the news, an asteroid has struck China, Yellowstone park has blown up, Godzilla is eating Tokyo and there are Zombies in London.

Bert: I'll stick the kettle on.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
This is where the line is drawn between believers, objective people and skeptics or pseudoskeptics. When it comes to believers, some still believe in end of the world when tomorrow, will be just another day - when it comes to something natural from space. Nothing suggests anything else. Also for descending and higher consciousness, I wanna see how you will get that.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Sounds kinda like this....
www.abovetopsecret.com...
These are my thoughts on what could happen.
Quad

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by 1/2 Nephilim

Originally posted by 1/2 Nephilim

Youre asking me the location of plurally, billions of people, insinuating that I am incorrect as to my "how many jellybeans are in the jar" number.
That is an inaccurate analogy.

At the same time (!) you are making the claim that you KNOW otherwise. How do you know most people dont know about the date? You dont know most people. How do you know which of those is the least bit concerned with the 21st, ya dont, but you DO know that my guess is WRONG FOR SURE.
It is impossible to prove that people do not know.

You are claiming that about 1/3 of the people on this planet are aware of this ridiculous prediction. When I am here on ATS, yeah, it sure does appear that everyone knows about it. The real world however, is completely different.

[color=FFF0BF]People have too many real issues that need to be dealt with. Most people have not been afforded the luxury of even being able to give this 'Doomsday Nonsense' a 2nd thought.

reply to post by GreeneLight

Originally posted by GreeneLight

One does not have to 'believe' that this stuff is going to happen, or 'believe' in some 'Doomraptocalypse Prediction' as you mention..

1/2 Nephilim could not have said it any better..

The fact that people will be acting different just from what they hear from there peers.. to whom may or may not 'believe'...but it is a viscous cycle.
I was not referring only to those whom 'believe' and/or 'disbelieve'. I'm saying that this↓ is an extremely over-exaggerated statement.

I'm saying that literally billions of people know about the date and about the correlation between it and the "end of time".

edit on 12/20/12 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by olddognewtricks

I strongly agree. That's why I think we should prepare - just in case.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join