It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I met Badnarik last night

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I have lot's of pictures of this event, I even let him know about all the ATS'ers that are slowly coming around.. There are many libertarian's on this board now then when I first joined in Jan 04.

he is much better in person, I enjoyed talking with him, he's very personable, in your face, and says how it is, no bs... We need less bs in politics...

Me and Badnarik at Elk's lodge last night (saturday)

scroll down to see more!

Edit: Bobbo is helping post some more pics I got of other libertarians at the get together, also the congressman will tyler white that is running get those pics up bobbo! Thanks for sharing your bandwidth... I truly appreciate it.

[edit on 25-10-2004 by TrueLies]

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Congratulations on meeting our next president
Where was it that you met him and what happened at the event? Its also good to hear that you dropped ATS into your convo!

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 09:01 PM
link   
[edit on 24-10-2004 by TrueLies]

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 09:02 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 09:03 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Too bad you didn't get a photo of him holding a sign that said "I love ATS". That would have been pretty cool!

Looking forward to seeing the rest of your pictures.

Jemison

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Hey, True his IRL pictures are much better than other pictures I have seen.
Good looks and sense: what a combination

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Did you organize the event or something? That last picture looks like you are up there speaking. Nice pictures by the way.

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 09:09 PM
link   

I have more but ATS only lets you use a certain amount of kb

We had a great convo last night, I learned so much about his positions, he really did get in depth, it's just too bad because I was drinking a little too much so it may take time for it to all come back... He did so great last night.

He will be back in michigan on nov 13 at liberty fest... So I hope you other michigan people and others in the midwest will be going, it's going to be awesome! Last night was good but liberty fest is going to be much bigger, and much better... Get your butts over here people!

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies
will be adding more in a minute.

Jeez, you wern't foolin' were ya

I don't do/know politics, I don't know this man nor his agenda, all I know of Bush and Kerry is the arguing yadda yadda.

But, as in the cliche "picture ....... 1K words", there is something about this man that, hmm, to describe - I get an easy 'home' sense. A good feeling.

I saw Bush before he was Prez, told the wife there's gonna be problems, and, well...............

Any way - thanx for taking the time to share your pics TrueLies

Misfit

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jamuhn
Did you organize the event or something? That last picture looks like you are up there speaking. Nice pictures by the way.

No no, that was the campaign manager... She was actually speaking about how it's alot of work and she almost lost her marriage because it's taken up so much of her time....

The place wasn't that big which was cool because it more personable and no matter where he was in the room you could see him from the bar... It was great... I'll see if I can get a few more up..

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 09:13 PM
link   
What all did he talk about? I bet he had a few things to say about ATS...

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misfit

will be adding more in a minute.

Jeez, you wern't foolin' were ya

there is something about this man that, hmm, to describe - I get an easy 'home' sense. A good feeling.
Misfit

Nope, no foolin here... I mean what I say baby! He was great... I looked into his eyes (haha not like that) and it was kind of scary because he has these eyes up close that are all scribbly looking.. He has beautiful eyes but they freak you out, unless I was just drunk and my vision was blurry...

But the presence he gives off is very comforting and cozy... You just want to be around him... Oh and I got two hugs...

He said that Juliani will be running for the gop in 08, Hillary in the democratic run, and then BADNARIK, will be running AGAIN...

He will most definitely have more coverage in 08, he will be very well known.. I hope he gets it in 08...

if you want to know his platform it's www.badnarik.org...

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jamuhn
What all did he talk about? I bet he had a few things to say about ATS...

He talked to me about the war in iraq, ww1 ww2, vietnam, meddling in the middle east's affairs for way too long, we've been appointing presidents that are special to our "special interests"

he talked about taxes, and being a lack thereof, and why it would be better for the people and economy, he talked about why cutting much agencies would be a good thing, he talked about how both parties keep the flames of racism ect going by talking to people who aren't white like their helpless ect... He talked about separation of church and state, the dogma of the libertarian party, he talked about the constitution, err... Give me time it will all come back...

I had to keep asking him questions about iraq because my husband is a republican and god knows he won't listen to me!

so so much he talked about...

On stage he basically made it into a campaign rally, talked about the two parties (me being blunt) wiping their ass with the constitution, which is a slap in the face to us people since that the document that protect our god given rights, but how the government both D and R are just doing away with amendments like they didn't mean anything...

They talked about the commercials being aired in what states, how there are 4 radio commercials coming up that will be on through the rush limbaugh show, fox news will have the commercials, ect...

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Just based on everything in the media, being that ya simply don't here about this man, there is no possible way he could win, true?

Thanx

Misfit

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misfit
Just based on everything in the media, being that ya simply don't here about this man, there is no possible way he could win, true?

Thanx

Misfit

96 million will be hearing about him from now until nov 2nd...
Their going out with a bang...

he could win, but his chances are really slim...

The goal this time is to get 5% of the vote...

ps: He talked about how they were really hitting new mexico with ads and campaigning there ect, Polls started to show he was getting 5% there, so when he left Bush cancelled his campaign in some other state to go to new mexico and campagin...That's how much of a threat he is...
And no bush will never admit it, nobody will unless they get the 5% vote, and slam the airwaves with ads, which they are doing...

[edit on 24-10-2004 by TrueLies]

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 09:37 PM
link   
No but if he gets 5% of the votes then he gets federal assistance next time around, right?

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 09:43 PM
link   

I have more but ATS only lets you use a certain amount of kb

Hey TrueLies...

Nice pics...I'm not a Libertarian, but nice pics none the less...

As far as the limit of KB upload, might try here www.photobucket.com... it's free, ( it's the one I use ) and was recently upgraded to a 1 meg file limit...

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 09:46 PM
link   

theres one.

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 09:47 PM
link   

and another.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join