It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12/14/12= 1+2+1+4+1+2= 11. Also, 12+14+12=38, 3+8=11. Also, Batman

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
This is a rant attempted to make a point about why ATS is so great.
I'm sick and tired of people getting so upset over someone else's theory that they go and make a thread about it.
I got so upset, I guess, that I made my own thread about it.

This is a conspiracy website and we should feel free to discuss any topic we want whenever it pops up into or hemisphere. Like the stupid number trick I just figured out as I was writing this thread and used as a title.

There's no reason to yell at people during their thread and try to shut them down.

If you don't like the thread, for whatever reason, then you should state so (if you must) and then leave.

You didn't write the thread, the OP did.

So go write your own.

I'm going to go start a thread about how bigfoot helped pull off 911...

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by FinalCountdown

I'm going to go start a thread about how bigfoot helped pull off 911...

I agree. Where did Bigfoot take the gold that was stashed at bottom of world trade building?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
actualy the date 12/14/2012 = 13
numerology speaking

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

That gold was just a rumor. It's been gone since the greys took it in the 40s.
That's when the full amount of gold was finally paid in full. It's been a 7,000 year contract and it's been over for a while now.

Bigfoot mostly helped with his extra-sensory capabilities in exchange for further protection of his kind in secrecy.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
didn't they find Yeti droppings beside the Saudis' passports at ground zero? That psyop had cryptid written all over it. On topic, I totally agree with you, why the need to flame and badger and derail a thread you don't agree with? Misery sure does love company, and you see it here on ATS with all the finger pointing I told you sos'.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

If Greys are involved in the 1940s there must also be Nazi connection. If Dr Who finds Darleks there has to a connection between Grey Aliens and Nazis. I have played the game battlefield 1942 im very knowledable of world war 2 secret weapons.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

I am not a person that believes in DISINFO AGENTS and such, but I have always wondered why some members come into a thread and try so hard to make others believe that there is nothing to the thread. We all have seen the good ole "nothing to see here folks, move on". Maybe some things are just to scarey for some to deal with.
edit on 12/17/2012 by VeniVidi because: spelling

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by VeniVidi

I know. It's like they are brainwashed or they are being paid.
Either way, weird.

I have noticed a few members that always pop up right away on any moon base thread and a different group that pops up right away on any 911 truth thread.

These guys are the "experts" having 5,000+ posts.

Makes me wonder about some things around these parts….

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

No single person on this planet exists. Except me.

Because I am god.

All of this is true and real, and if you don't believe me it is simply because you do not exist.

Fin.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeniVidi

I am not a person that believes in DISINFO AGENTS and such, but I have always wondered why some members come into a thread and try so hard to make others believe that there is nothing to the thread. We all have seen the good ole "nothing to see here folks, move on". Maybe some things are just to scarey for some to deal with.
edit on 12/17/2012 by VeniVidi because: spelling

Actually it's usually the case that people are too scared to accept that reality involves things they just have to accept. Instead they wriggle around illogical claims and pick snippets of text that fit with their perception, and assume that it's a logical conclusion.

1+1 = .8 - forget the 1.2 remainder.

Man shoots up entire cinema. Psyop.
Bridge falls. False flag.
Plane crashes. CIA Op.
Russian guy says "Hic I like ufos and this briefcase is nice too." - He's in on the whole Alien cover up and let slip in public.

It's tedious.

I mean, we're all here because we're interested in the same or similar things. But if you walked into a room full of people discussing mozart as if it was some sort of elaborate tonal code sent to mice in order to awaken their hidden secret 'kill all human' mode.. well, would you sit down and say "Wait, that's not what mozart is. In fact there is nothing about it to even link it to mice at all, what are you all on about?" or would you go "OH CRAP, MAYBE YOU'RE RIGHT!!!!" and fall over every time you try to stand up because you're that way inclined..

?

I feel like that. Like walking into a garage and hearing the mechanics saying "I'm not sure what it does, but I think it's got something to do with petrol. It smells like oil though." and coming to the conclusion that the engine is in fact the passenger seat.

you don't entertain everything just because.

You HAVE to know where sanity starts. And sadly, that's not something a lot of people are equipped to do. They either go "Nope, there is no life in the universe but us." or they go "Yep, Another false flag. Probably the greys forcing obama to sign the new syrian allegience with the nords."

Or every time someone shoots someone, it's "Dey terk ur guns.." or "Oh that stinks to the high heavens, so oviously a coverup." ------- FRUSTRATING TO HELL. not to mention it shows a complete lack of empathy.

sorry to rant in yer rant mr OP

I don't get paid enough coffee beans for this.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

So what your saying is if someone puts up a ridiculous theory, no-one should question it? Simply move on and let the OP believe in his own delusion? Some theories do have some merit through long research, others are just stupid, especially ones that add a few numbers together and predict the return of spaghetti monsters.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

Yeah. Let them all through. That way you don't miss the small but true threads of genius enlightenment that could come from the discussion.

new topics

top topics

join