It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great UFO footage found on MSN!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Please delete this if it has been used Im at work and short on time. I was just surfing the web lookin at the usual- video game sites and local/national news and i stumbled upon this: specials.msn.com... &from=en-us_msnhp

sorry if the link wont work

Looks like some great footage and includes a veteran airline pilot telling his opinion on what it may or may not be

please be gentle this is my first thread

RIP to all the kids that were murdered in the horrific recent turn of events.- dont want this to take away from the mourning families or anyone who feels this is inappropriatly timed

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Mainstream media prepping the masses to be allowed more information. Potentially even project blue beam prepping.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Project Blue Beam perhaps?
Should be ships everywhere by this weekend, I imagine.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Its insects, thats all.

Previously discussed here...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
and
and
etc

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by FinalCountdown

By this weekend? I doubt it. Plus I also doubt project Blue Beam can even be a success. But if they are going to attempt it I would prefer it happened faster. It will open peoples eyes a lot more to our secret cabal/government structure and how much technology they have suppressed. And will seal their destruction.

Then we can have another modern age renaissance ^.^

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I watched this earlier at work (but I don't have sound right now on this computer at home) I believe the aviation expert said it was not birds or insects, and that NASA could not explain it, if I remember correctly..

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Its pretty obvious that we are being monitored by high speed drones.. how naive are we all going to be. but by whoam that's the question?
edit on 17-12-2012 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Well I guess because it has been discussed so many times it has been solved so we must move on lol people can be so closed minded.
edit on 17-12-2012 by Buddyweiser because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
The object looks miles away, ya cant see insects a mile away much less 2 or 3 miles. Unless it was the mothman and he lives in virginia, but Ill keep an open mind and agree that he could have flown to Denver.I was thinking a super cool flying toy, but still would need some size to be seen. OR it could be the REAL DEAL.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Its insects, thats all.

Previously discussed here...
and
and
etc

BS. And I'm truly sick and tired of all the BS. Oh, and its not project blue beam either. Can't be sure if they're ours or theirs.

That metallic type craft, that rose up, NOT AN INSECT, and intelligently controlled.

And can't believe the posts on here at all. Zombified.
edit on 17-12-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Why is almost every bit of footage shown is cropped and zoomed in ?..I'll tell you why to give us false perspective so we dont have any reference point at all to judge size or distance.

Even the panoramic shots with the city in the background are missing major reference points like the ground i wonder why that is ?

The only BS im seeing is from the original shooter and TV crew who have intentionally edited the footage to mislead

I cant believe people still trying to flog this dead horse

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   
As I mentioned in the previous thread about the Denver thing, any ATS member who lives in the area and has two CCTV cameras and tripods could go to the same spot, where there’s plenty of room to set the cameras a reasonable distance apart, set them up both aimed downrange and parallel, and start recording. Once you get video of the same thing, you can check to see if both or only one camera got the same moving object. If it’s only one, it’s an insect. If it’s both, well, that’s interesting.

new topics

top topics

join