A call to end the insanity regarding conspiracy theories of the Newtown shootings

page: 7
20
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

log in

join

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
And let me add, I am not saying NEVER post a conspiracy theory on this board , even about Newtown. But can we come up with something better than a map in a movie made two years before?


I'm surprised they aren't investigating the father. At $250,000 per year alimony/child support, he had a lot to gain from the demise of the Mother and autistic son.




posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by bknapple32
 


What are the odds of 2 sons of 2 fathers involved with (directly or indirectly) one of the biggest scandals of all time committing 2 separate shooting incidents? 2 in a billion, perhaps 4 billion?

Here's my advice for those fathers of geeky sons involved with this scandal, take your sons (and family) and run for your lives.
edit on 18-12-2012 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)


What are the odds of this report being hoaxed?
The source of the original libor holmes connection is Sorcha Faal.
www.whatdoesitmean.com...

There is absolutely no original source for the current version of the rumour.


It seems the alternative media has been caught in purveying disinformation concerning the recent shootings in Connecticut, the father of one of the shooters, Peter Lanza and the London Interbank Offered Rate (LIBOR) scandal. In fact, research proves that Lanza has no ties to the LIBOR debacle, nor is there documentative evidence that Lanza is scheduled to testify at an up-coming hearing regarding the technocratic scheme. source



What are the odds this will still be repeated enough until it becomes 'truth' and nothing will ever convince the ignorant it is not?



posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Has anyone ever put thought into whether or not that man was a tax payer because if he wasn't though all ssi people pay taxes. Which most taxpayers take heed to ignore.

He was probably led to believe that he was doing the world a great favor. So how much sympathy can we really put towards victims nowadays.

With all the illegal technologies in the world.

Just playing devil's advocate here.



posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32
 
Also they just stated on FoxNews that she volunteered at the school in those class rooms and she had an altercation with him stating that he hated the kids and the school and her because he was jealous of her involvement with the school. And she had been talking to someone about putting him in a special home with supervision.



posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
go on
edit on 18/12/2012 by PapagiorgioCZ because: redundant rant



posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Caverly1976
 


Anyone else think it's a little fishy that just when people start to get angry about the lack of explanation of shooter's motive, they all the sudden release a whole complete story about the mom rapped up in a bow?



posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by buckrogerstime
 

Pretty sure that's off-topic, considering the thread title.


But, no way is it all wrapped up in pretty little bow. Not until an investigative journalist publishes a seriously researched article in Rolling Stone, or a writes a book. (and even then...?)
edit on 18-12-2012 by delusion because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vicarious10000
Has anyone ever put thought into whether or not that man was a tax payer because if he wasn't though all ssi people pay taxes. Which most taxpayers take heed to ignore.

He was probably led to believe that he was doing the world a great favor. So how much sympathy can we really put towards victims nowadays.

With all the illegal technologies in the world.

Just playing devil's advocate here.


What you're implying is not clear. Can you please be more specific?
edit on 18-12-2012 by delusion because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by MisterMaster
To be a voice of reason in a sea of idiocy I would just state the obvious:

ATS owners do not care about your rant or anyone elses. Like it or not, they provide this forum....wait for it....TO MAKE PROFITS THROUGH ADVERTISING. Its a business. I aint knockin em at all, its America at its finest.
The deaths in Sandy Hook have brought more traffic to this site in a week than the last whole two years combined. I cannot begin to count the posters who stated they started an account here specifically because of the Sandy Hook tragedy...Im one of em.
Overall, its good for the site as a whole because those that started an account could possibly click on a story about say, the FED and have their eyes open.
On top of all the above reasons...some SH threads have thousands of replies, some have hundreds, but its obvious that Sandy Hook is what interests the people here, not someones thoery on how the Milky Way is an atom and we are just bacteria or some crap on a living thing. Far more believable that theres a coverup at SH than Im a bacteria riding on some space turtles back.

Why not choose something else to further good for all...such as condemning the movie Django for portraying a black man executing tons of white people while screaming N this and N that. Certainly that has far more dire consequences to society when compared to some of us brainstorming about a mass murder.


Posters like you take all the fun out of this site in my opinion. I come here to unwind and mentally stimulate myself with thoeries. Then, just as Im really into a great conversation on a thread, peeps like you just piss in everyones cornflakes to somehow air your superiority over all or some nonsense.

Just go away.



So because I am asking for more than coincidences to form a conspiracy theory, I should go away? HA. Haven't been here too long have you? That is the true point of this site. To deny ignorance by demanding more. Of course not everything the msm says is true. But there is a difference between studying why building 7 went down on 9/11 and the investigations into super thermite. vs sandy hook being found on a map in a batman movie.

But because I demand more out of the current CT'ers than names on a map in a fictional movie, I should go away? Look in the mirror.



posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Urantia1111
reply to post by bknapple32
 


Thanks for telling us what we "don't need" here on ATS. From your post, I see that what you suggest instead of trying to reveal truth, is just to kick back and believe whatever story the TV comes up with. I would say THAT by definition, should be left out of this website. Please turn off your computer and check to see if your new issue of TIME Magazine has arrived yet.


Again, another person who is completely missing the point. I am not saying to not investigate. I have NEVER said to believe the msm. What I am saying is bring our community something more. Something better. Something that demands investigation. Something more than a friggen name on a map in a batman movie produced two years before the shooting.

The MOST it could possible ever imply is that Adam Lanza somehow decided to pause the movie at that exact frame, and study the map. He then saw Sandy Hook and saw it as a sign or something. And thats pretty far fetched. Couldnt it be he went to the school. Was f'ed in the head and decided to take out his mental anguish on his mom and his old school where perhaps he was bullied?

If Im wrong, great!!!! Prove it. Give us something concrete we can follow and investigate. What I am saying is there are 20 or so threads that even if merged all together, you would have maybe 50% of what was considered a good thread back in 07/08 and before.



posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
With news reporting like this I can't blame the conspiracy theorists a lot....

Despite earlier reports that Adam Lanza’s mother, Nancy, may have worked at Sandy Hook Elementary School, federal authorities are now saying that they’ve been unable to establish a connection between her and the school.
foxnewsinsider.com...

Two law enforcement sources said they believed Nancy Lanza had been volunteering with kindergartners at the school. Most of Lanza's victims were first graders sources believe Nancy Lanza may have worked with last year.
www.foxnews.com...

And that's just the latest in the contradictory reports that have been published, broadcasted etc.



posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sabreblade
With news reporting like this I can't blame the conspiracy theorists a lot....

Despite earlier reports that Adam Lanza’s mother, Nancy, may have worked at Sandy Hook Elementary School, federal authorities are now saying that they’ve been unable to establish a connection between her and the school.
foxnewsinsider.com...

Two law enforcement sources said they believed Nancy Lanza had been volunteering with kindergartners at the school. Most of Lanza's victims were first graders sources believe Nancy Lanza may have worked with last year.
www.foxnews.com...

And that's just the latest in the contradictory reports that have been published, broadcasted etc.


Exactly, but how many times do we have to see the media get things wrong in the first hours to know we cant make ANY theories until the ''official' story is told and agreed upon.

THEN... it is up to us to dissect that story and see if there are any holes.


What people are doing are pointing at holes in the story before it ever became and agreed official story. They were pointing to holes in the first few hours. Of course there are because the media gets it wrong in an effort to get the story out first.

Makes ya think.... if the msm were purporting tptb's story, you would think they would all work off the same script.



posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Sandy Hook Shooting Exposed As a Fraud




posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
You are telling everyone who disbelieves the official version of events to 'give it a rest' with their 'theories', but at the same time you give your own 'theory'??

Contradiction much??!!

It's a conspiracy theory website, what else do you expect?

However, CT's have a habit of actually being correct throughout history, so as all the info unfolds we will see...

Don't believe everything you are told on tv dude! Think for yourself, don't think what people on tv want you to think!

See my video above, actor supposed to be a dead child's father!

Pretty much seals this and the conspiracy theorists were right again! We're not mad, or insane, or paranoid, we a realistic and intelligent, not brainwashed! Wake up man, seriously!



posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeeKlassified
You are telling everyone who disbelieves the official version of events to 'give it a rest' with their 'theories', but at the same time you give your own 'theory'??

Contradiction much??!!

It's a conspiracy theory website, what else do you expect?

However, CT's have a habit of actually being correct throughout history, so as all the info unfolds we will see...

Don't believe everything you are told on tv dude! Think for yourself, don't think what people on tv want you to think!

See my video above, actor supposed to be a dead child's father!

Pretty much seals this and the conspiracy theorists were right again! We're not mad, or insane, or paranoid, we a realistic and intelligent, not brainwashed! Wake up man, seriously!


What are you talking about? Where have I given a theory on the shooting? Where have I made a thread stating this was a conspiracy and heres my evidence? And you obviously have read a couple posts in the thread and not all of them. I clearly state that I never said NOT to post theories about the shooting. I asked those who will to provide more than just a name on a map in a movie.



posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
The fact is that strange things happen and people especially people here at ATS want to know how why these things happened, how ever weird or strange. When people quit questioning things that happen how ever bad or good, we are all in trouble.
This is a basic nature of humans to ask question and to wonder, it's not insanity it the that people dare to ask how why.
I know I ask to many question in high school chemistry, the teacher must of saw that as some kind of threat and threw me out of class.

Fact on 9/11/2002 in the New your lottery the 3 digit number picked for that day was 911. Strange but true, I have my own thoughts as to why but do not desire to make it known.

But you are way wrong, sure some of these threads may be stupid, silly or even a waste of time, but they are all worth it in my view, because one of them, just one of them might be the one, that really makes a difference, some how, some way.

And if you didn't notice the whole dam world in insane.
edit on 18-12-2012 by OOOOOO because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
You know OP its people like you that rub me the wrong way the most, more so than people that make outlandish "conspiracy theories" according to you.

Its no more than control. as if your so much more discerned than the people that come up with what you label as conspiracy therioes. Its this kind of freedom is how alot of theories turned out to be reality. But because people were aware about them more facts were later unconvered that collaborated it with evidence.

Its this kind of mentaility that will keep people as your self from ever finding truth, the truth could be right infront of your eyes, because you find it more comfortable and safer and self gratifying to take and socially acceptable route. you cant deny yourself.

What if one of these thories you labled a conspiracy theory turned out to be a fact, you would never have never taken it to heart and it was too late.
edit on 18-12-2012 by EnigmaticDill because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by OOOOOO
The fact is that strange things happen and people especially people here at ATS want to know how why these things happened, how ever weird or strange. When people quit questioning things that happen how ever bad or good, we are all in trouble.
This is a basic nature of humans to ask question and to wonder, it's not insanity it the that people dare to ask how why.
I know I ask to many question in high school chemistry, the teacher must of saw that as some kind of threat and threw me out of class.

Fact on 9/11/2002 in the New your lottery the 3 digit number picked for that day was 911. Strange but true, I have my own thoughts as to why but do not desire to make it known.

But you are way wrong, sure some of these threads may be stupid, silly or even a waste of time, but they are all worth it in my view, because one of them, just one of them might be the one, that really makes a difference, some how, some way.

And if you didn't notice the whole dam world in insane.
edit on 18-12-2012 by OOOOOO because: (no reason given)


AGAIN. I am not asking people to stop questioning things. Im asking people to question more and research more. Im saying that there was a time where we expected more than a thread that had a picture of a name in a map in a movie. That was never considered enough for proof of a conspiracy. If you want to question because of it great, do the research first. Find more things to link to it. Then you have a thread.



posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnigmaticDill
You know OP its people like you that rub me the wrong way the most, more so than people that make outlandish "conspiracy theories" according to you.

Its no more than control. as if your so much more discened than the people that come up with what you label as conspiracy therioes. Its this kind of freedom is how alot of theories turned out to be reality. But because people were aware about them more facts were later unconvered that collaborated it with evidence.

Its this kind of mentaility that will keep people as your self from ever finding truth, the truth could be right infront of your eyes, because you find it more comfortable and safer and self gratifying to take and socially acceptable route. you cant deny yourself.

What if one of these thories you labled a conspiracy theory turned out to be a fact, you would never have never taken it to heart and it was too late.


Im done with this. If you cant read the entire thread and what I have said aside form a few sentences form skimming my OP then I just wont respond.



posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Let's just end the insanity.
Let's just end





new topics
top topics
 
20
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

log in

join