It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A call to end the insanity regarding conspiracy theories of the Newtown shootings

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

I left for a time after the Aurora shootings due to the absurdity of some of the theories. Lil Wayne was in on it? Come on!

Anyway, the time away has obviously worked because the theories surrounding this latest shooting hasn't bothered me at all.

These theories are going to be expected when something like this happens, eventually, one might just be correct.

edit on 18/12/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tardacus
i don`t read the conspiracy threads anymore, 99.9% of them try to make connections using the most insane reasoning to tie all the loose ends together that it would be just laughable if they weren`t so pathetic.

Then why are you a member of ATS???? For pretty pictures??? WTH?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Do we have a situation of intellectual poilitcal correctness here?

Where any idea is considered equal to any other idea because it's just an opinion, and all opinions are subjective and equally valid, and if you don't think so you're a facist/troll/disinformation agent/shill?

Are all opinions equal?
Are all ideas worthy of being discussed?

We all have the right to EXPRESS our opinion, but then we also have the right to ruthlessly ridicule that opinion if it is found to be wanting.
And also the duty to do so, in the service of keeping the standards of the community high.

Although maybe that's just an utopian assumption on my part - it did seem to be part of the mythos of this forum, but maybe I'm wrong.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

I left for a time after the Aurora shootings due to the absurdity of some of the theories. Lil Wayne was in on it? Come on!

Anyway, the time away has obviously worked because the theories surrounding this latest shooting hasn't bothered me at all.

These theories are going to be expected when something like this happens, eventually, one might just be correct.

edit on 18/12/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

You mean it's just part of the natural ebb and flow of life on the internet?
Ah, wise perspective.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by delusion

Pretty much.

ATS isn't immune from pop culture, the next headline grabbing event will happen and this shooting will be forgotten.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
reply to post by coyotepoet

Then realize what you are implying. Somehow the makers of the Dark knight are involved in the deaths of 26 innocent children and teachers. Would you be willing to state these claims to said film makers? I doubt it.

LOL, I dont want to burst your bubble mate but do you even understand that the U.S. Government has been actively involved in the decision making process in the script and funding and editing in countless movies.
do you even understand what that means, it means that your government has been actively grooming generations of people and yes therefore the "sandy hook"scene is definitly plausible.

www.wsws.org...

www.lewrockwell.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

What are the odds of 2 sons of 2 fathers involved with (directly or indirectly) one of the biggest scandals of all time committing 2 separate shooting incidents? 2 in a billion, perhaps 4 billion?

Here's my advice for those fathers of geeky sons involved with this scandal, take your sons (and family) and run for your lives.

edit on 18-12-2012 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I guess this is a small handfull of government censored movies:

www.imdb.com...

2012 Battleship (special thanks - as Philip Strub)

2011 Transformers: Dark of the Moon (special thanks)

2011 World Invasion: Battle LA (special thanks)

2010 Iron Man 2 (thanks)

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others
edit on Tue Dec 18 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by repeatoffender

So because they list a special thanks in their credits, it is somehow proof? You realize most of those are war movies or revolve around government workings. Of course they would seek out help.

I'll get to the other stuff later, as there were obvious instances of people not even reading the OP.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Using Tears of the sun as an example here...How do you think the Carrier shots were done?

Build a full size replica?

Or ask to use an already built Carrier?

How about the Seahawks?

Same deal.

It happens all the time in Movies and shows.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

and then people thinking out of the(logic) box are called lunatics.its just a joke what i hear coming out of the so called logic and facts thinkers.believeing a so called authority that has been cought red handed using the same tactics for manipulation and are leaving behind them a huge trail of ilogical actions in our society.so who is a lunatic? people that are willing to use their minds with out the help and training of daddy gov. to make sence of what is going on.you fact and logic thinkers,keep holding on to your deer thinking trainings like a medal .by the way,most people on them post wer adventuring into the ilogical and with out facts to make some sence of it all.contrary to the stiff logic thinkers.that twist the ideas on the table into acusations and pointing fingers.and also denigrating the capable ones.thank god for them! with out them the world would not have advanced.stiff facts and logic would be still eating meat with their fingers and pulling their wifes by the hair. the great ones in your books you hold deer to. are the same ones you call looney.do you see the pattern ?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
and where exactly is the goobermental proof ?
is MSM Proof ?
why you ask for proof of CT's when the goobermentalist are not even providing proof ?
how about some camera footage ?
or did those magically erase themselves ?
how about 3 suspects (one dead in school, one in handcuffs outside fire dept and one in woods) magically turning into one suspect ?
same with aurora shooting...perp found drugged out in parking lot ?

pleaaaase

'and then they took the babies from the incubators and threw them on the ground...snif snif'
'lets bomb the them back to the stoneage ! HUAAA USA USA USA USA USA USA'

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

thats the problem chad,another crime like this,then another,and another.all logiclly explained and closed case,forgoten! perhaps there might be another explaination to it all?after all,they keep getting the same rethorics,mad lone gun man shut case.to surface else were,again!.i dont pretend to know but i see a pattern.one that use to be rare to one that is very common now days.ether explanation to it,it is obvious,we have a problem houston. however!,in the past,there was cases of mass killings of this sort.and usually tied to a group or organisations,example of such groups would be,(kkk,mafia,gangs) and so on. so is it not logical in sight of such frequency of events,to start looking into other posibilities? that just comes to mind after hearing witnesess claim more then one shooter in several events, only to have the (authority) pull the lone mad shooter once again.are we to think all witnesess of several events are off?or only the ones that dont fit the (official) story?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
BELIEVE WHAT THE GOVERNMENT SAYS. DONT QUESTION WHAT THE MEDIA REPORTS. TRUST EVERYONE. THE SYSTEM WORKS AND ITS TRANSPARENT. THE TRUTH IS NEVER HIDDEN. CNN AND FOX ARE SO FAIR AND BALANCED, NO ONE CAN EVER QUESTION THEIR CREDIBILITY. DONT QUESTION WHAT HAPPENS WHEN INNOCENT PEOPLE DIE. YOU ARE SAFE UNLESS YOU OWN A WEAPON. YOU ARE A THREAT UNLESS YOU TRUST THE GOVERNMENT. YOU ARE NOT AMERICAN UNLESS YOU SUPPORT THE TROOPS.THIS IS THE OATH YOU MUST MAKE IF YOU WANT TO BE A PRODUCTIVE CITIZEN OF THIS SOCIETY. HOW DARE YOU GET ON CT FORUMS AND CREATE THREADS THAT CALL INTO QUESTION ANY ONE OF THESE CLAIMS

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
Hear me out fellow ats'ers. And that means you to CT'ers. Things have gotten out of hand. Countless threads have bombarded the main forum regarding some kind of conspiracy about the shooting.

Agreed! Less than a day after this event occured this site was bombarded with ridiculous conspiracy theories saying that guns are too easy to obtain, that the Federal Government has the Constitutional authority to ban guns, and even pushing the absurd idea that banning guns will make us safer.

I mean really, who but a certified, tin-foil hat wearing, wing-nut conspiracy theorist would think it's a good idea to surrender your Constitutional right to bear arms to a President that feels he has the right to murder anyone, anywhere, anytime, for any reason? A lot of these CT whackjobs aren't even US citizens.

Where were all these "Ban The Guns for Safety" CT'ers when that SWAT team busted into that house to shoot an unarmed teenage girl in her bed? How many people have been needlessly tazed by LEOs? Any reasonable gun ban should start with Law Enforcement Officers, since they are far more likely to shoot an unarmed person than anyone else, but you don't hear these CT'ers calling for a gun ban for LEOs.

Let's stop the madness! No more of these ridiculous "Banning guns is a good idea" conspiricy theories!

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
To be a voice of reason in a sea of idiocy I would just state the obvious:

ATS owners do not care about your rant or anyone elses. Like it or not, they provide this forum....wait for it....TO MAKE PROFITS THROUGH ADVERTISING. Its a business. I aint knockin em at all, its America at its finest.
The deaths in Sandy Hook have brought more traffic to this site in a week than the last whole two years combined. I cannot begin to count the posters who stated they started an account here specifically because of the Sandy Hook tragedy...Im one of em.
Overall, its good for the site as a whole because those that started an account could possibly click on a story about say, the FED and have their eyes open.
On top of all the above reasons...some SH threads have thousands of replies, some have hundreds, but its obvious that Sandy Hook is what interests the people here, not someones thoery on how the Milky Way is an atom and we are just bacteria or some crap on a living thing. Far more believable that theres a coverup at SH than Im a bacteria riding on some space turtles back.

Why not choose something else to further good for all...such as condemning the movie Django for portraying a black man executing tons of white people while screaming N this and N that. Certainly that has far more dire consequences to society when compared to some of us brainstorming about a mass murder.

Posters like you take all the fun out of this site in my opinion. I come here to unwind and mentally stimulate myself with thoeries. Then, just as Im really into a great conversation on a thread, peeps like you just piss in everyones cornflakes to somehow air your superiority over all or some nonsense.

Just go away.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Thanks for telling us what we "don't need" here on ATS. From your post, I see that what you suggest instead of trying to reveal truth, is just to kick back and believe whatever story the TV comes up with. I would say THAT by definition, should be left out of this website. Please turn off your computer and check to see if your new issue of TIME Magazine has arrived yet.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Ridiculous! I encourage people to convene and try to unravel the story and find the Truth. Don't listen to this member. Always question, always search for the truth. LOL. This is absolutely absurd.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Alot of those threads were started to discuss conspiracies found in movies/television only to be taken over by those too emotional over the recent shootings to allow others to speculate. PEOPLE ALREADY BELIEVE that the NWO is putting subliminal messages in our media, so trying to argue against that is moot when someones mind is made up. That doesnt mean that this connection is real, but it does mean that its significant and worth discussion. But instead of that we get threads with post after post of "OMG You cant say that! Youre all nuts! Stop talking!". Maybe if all of you people would just shut up and let people talk about CONSPIRACIES, just like all the other Alien theories or End of the World theories that are CONSPIRACIES, then people wouldnt have felt the need to recreate the topics over and over in order to get one good discussion.

This topic is part of the problem. Stop clicking on them if you dont want to read them. Go do some research on something YOU are interested in and make a thread YOURSELF instead of telling other people to stfu.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join