It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help! We Need To Investigate This! (shooting related)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

No worries man. I think the way the media is exploiting this tragedy out of the gates is telling enough for me that they either wanted this to happen, or made it happen. ...Hence the hunch.
edit on 18-12-2012 by Frettin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Frettin

Not a problem OP, how will you know unless you ask?

I can understand that this is a delicate situation but there's a time and a place for every discussion. I would not pop into a bar and spark this conversation up but this is the place in my opinion.

Good luck getting back on topic.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by TinkerHaus

Sorry man, don't want to wake a sleeping beast, but ctrl + F is a pain in the arse on the ipad.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
Cornell.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
Abstract
The Microscopy and Imaging Facility of the Cornell University Life Sciences Core Laboratories Center (CLC) provides an array of shared research resources and services relating to optical microscopy, fluorescence, and whole animal imaging. The mission of the facility is to provide cutting edge technologies and high quality services that will significantly contribute to life sciences research, training and education programs.

LOL So we get to finally get the truth but NOT from Cornell.
www.youtube.com...

Ya see they don't have the find the stealth infections with accepted clinical guidelines used if they did not want to. Which is why they lied about using HeLa cells for vaccine use for over 30yrs. Cos it can take months to culture the infections and if not continually fed they remain in one of the 30-60 morphological forms found so far.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   

lol muahs.. I

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frettin
reply to post by gnosticagnostic

The psyops link about what they do and where they are located, the link to quill and daggers that the mod pointed out, the amount of influential alumni out of that club, and their possible links to anyone involved in the production is about where my imagination stopped... Until a poster told me to check out higher powers in the production. That led me to Legendary pictures, then to Thomas Tull, Wall street, and full circle back to the suspected PTB. The latter connections could not have been made without a meaningful contribution to this thread by another poster. The title of the thread implies that this 'investigation' is ongoing.

Awesome so who is this Thomas Tull, who is he involved with ( secret society wise) who are his investors and how might they be involved.. in order to have a "smoking gun" you'll need to find factual evidence that he or anyone of the initial investors are involved in any secret society and that they planned any attacks ( be it aurora, portland, or connecticut) or all 3, say if there wasn't enough public outcry over the A shooting then B shooting would occur and then C shooting would occur.. and if a D shooting is still planned or if they got the reaction they were hoping for.. see how that works? We'll need some evidence here.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frettin

No worries man. I think the way the media is exploiting this tragedy out of the gates is telling enough for me that they either wanted this to happen, or made it happen. ...Hence the hunch.

How you can accuse anybody else of exploiting a tragedy is laughable.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Cynicaleye

well in all honestly lots of folks have jumped on this movie bandwagon... I am hopeful someone follows the pink rabbit down the hole so we can put this whole thing to bed and debunk it once and for all..

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
sorry for those who dont agree with conspiracy theories in any scale or fashion,but this web site its well known for that,its a CONSPIRACY WEB SITE,did you guys knew that the dimension of facts anda caos theory have an order???......the site is for minds that dont rest assure on the info-desinfo of the media.BTW,we had a member that was a mass shooter here as a member OF ATS.......THE one who shoot Mrs.Giffords. in Arizona and all those people..............interesting..........

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I guess the possibility that some crazy person who owns guns and lives in a town called sandy hook might have actually seen the batman movie is too far fetched?
edit on 18-12-2012 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

edit on 18-12-2012 by th3onetruth because: double post

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by PrplHrt

People who plan to take away our 2nd Amendment? Now calm your tits this is a Conspiracy site, if you don't like the theory, go play outside. Simple.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Frettin

Psychological unit = Propaganda unit.

The insignia, the quill and dagger is there to symbolise the old adage 'The pen (the quill) is mightier than the sword'.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by wrdwzrd
2. does anyone on this site realize its a conspiracy site anymore? im not defending the OP but if he wants to post this and do this research than so what? this site is a giant psy-op, there are more trolls than actual posters anymore and I dont care how long the profile says they have been here, that doesnt make a difference

The problem here is the definition of conspiracy. A conspiracy is as follows -

con·spir·a·cy
/kənˈspirəsē/
Noun

A secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful.
The action of plotting or conspiring.

What we have instead, on ATS, is wild accusation based on personal belief or delusion, or the delusions of another. These are not conspiracy theories, they are delusions aired in public.

To accuse someone of something you need to have evidence of it. To claim that there is a conspiracy, you need to have some form of evidence of that conspiracy.

There are aliens arriving every morning to steal my milk before I get to the door - that's my belief. And even though it could be that it's not being delivered, or that someone else is stealing it, or that perhaps I haven't paid my bill when I thought I did - I DON'T CARE about the facts, I suspect, and that's enough for me!

That's the level we are now at on ATS, and in this instance, with the deaths of so many people, it's not just irritating any more, it's sickening.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I was led to this by the help of another poster. Just to show how lack of conclusive evidence is no reason to not start a thread based on a hunch and some coincidences....

William Barr is a former attorney general and ex CIA. He is on the board of directors at Time Warner. Time Warner is the parent company of Warner Bros.

I would have never found this additional coincidence without starting a thread asking for help. How much evidence is ever uncovered BEFORE questions are asked?? I'm done logging in here after today. You guys are taking this website waaaay too seriously. How many threads here with "evidence" have impacted things on the stage in real life? Dick Cheney is still walking free (so to say) G.W.B. is sitting pretty in retirement. What do you expect me to issue a subponea to someone when I uncover evidence?? Much love ATS, and hope you're still here for my entertainment after 2012. Have fun with the trolls.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual

Originally posted by wrdwzrd
2. does anyone on this site realize its a conspiracy site anymore? im not defending the OP but if he wants to post this and do this research than so what? this site is a giant psy-op, there are more trolls than actual posters anymore and I dont care how long the profile says they have been here, that doesnt make a difference

The problem here is the definition of conspiracy. A conspiracy is as follows -

con·spir·a·cy
/kənˈspirəsē/
Noun

A secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful.
The action of plotting or conspiring.

What we have instead, on ATS, is wild accusation based on personal belief or delusion, or the delusions of another. These are not conspiracy theories, they are delusions aired in public.

To accuse someone of something you need to have evidence of it. To claim that there is a conspiracy, you need to have some form of evidence of that conspiracy.

There are aliens arriving every morning to steal my milk before I get to the door - that's my belief. And even though it could be that it's not being delivered, or that someone else is stealing it, or that perhaps I haven't paid my bill when I thought I did - I DON'T CARE about the facts, I suspect, and that's enough for me!

That's the level we are now at on ATS, and in this instance, with the deaths of so many people, it's not just irritating any more, it's sickening.

and yet we are looked at as government shills and cia disinfo agents for expecting more out of people. They twist our words and make us look like we are trying to censor everyone and shut ats up. You should come back to my thread about this. Could use the help trying to make this exact point.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join