It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help! We Need To Investigate This! (shooting related)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frettin
reply to post by bknapple32

Well, yes I believe the victims are dead. That's about all I believe after being lied to by the media all these years. As the saying goes... Fool me once, shame on you, fool me 9,567 times, well... You get the point.

So then you do not believe that Adam Lanza killed his mom with her own weapon and then drove to the school he used to go to. And you do not believe that he killed the 26 people. Someone else did? And this someone else has something to do with the Dark Knight?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrplHrt
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

If you believe this thing is in any way related to all the crap you listed may I recommend Le Psychiatrist. You are suffering from seriously delusional thinking.

I don't dispute that the government has some answering to do, but I don't believe it had anything to do with this incident.

L
L
where do you see me linking these examples of conspiracies [other than perhaps LIBOR, and MK-ULTRA] to the shooting?
lexic pareidolia perhaps, or just reading incomprehension?
that and
a presumptuous ad-hom [i'll pardon your french as je ne parlez pas bien, myself it being 25 years since college french]

and an appeal to your belief

so much for being rational and logical

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

I don't know if the creators of the movie had anything to do with this. That's one of the reasons I started this thread... To gather evidence. Or at least more coincidences, which then can lead to a theory. See, in order to have a conspiracy, you need a theory. In order to have theory, you need evidence. In order to get evidence, you follow a hunch. In order to someone to follow a hunch, trolls need to stop cluttering threads!!

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

I don't know about who killed who. Ever hear of people getting framed??? Who was the guy in the camo then? Do you believe everything you hear on t.v.? Do you believe in am agenda to ban guns?? Maybe, your just naive to think it couldn't happen?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

I don't know about who killed who. Ever hear of people getting framed??? Who was the guy in the camo then? Do you believe everything you hear on t.v.? Do you believe in am agenda to ban guns?? Maybe, your just naive to think it couldn't happen?

How did you hear about this other person in the cammo? The media perhaps?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

I don't know if the creators of the movie had anything to do with this. That's one of the reasons I started this thread... To gather evidence. Or at least more coincidences, which then can lead to a theory. See, in order to have a conspiracy, you need a theory. In order to have theory, you need evidence. In order to get evidence, you follow a hunch. In order to someone to follow a hunch, trolls need to stop cluttering threads!!

Easiest thing to do when youre either new or dont like what people have to say. Call them a troll. I could easily call you a troll by the very definition of the word. You admit you have no evidence. You dont have a theory. You have a hunch. Instead of making others do the work for you, perhaps you put in the effort yourself to gather evidence.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Ok, just because I'm a new member does not mean I haven't been lurking for years. So in that regard I feel justified in starting a thread on a conspiracy theory site without evidence. I do have a theory, and this thread springs off of that, in hopes to find evidence backing my theory up. Do I need a linear presentation of facts in order to start a thread? I think a hunch, a few coincidences, a theory, and an objective guided with links is sufficient. Are you not done whining about this yet? Because I am. You can respond if you want, I may read it, but I won't dignify you with a response anymore. Just ignore the threads you don't want to participate in. This is not a thread for debating. This thread is for gathering evidence in support of the psyop theory with a hunch the dark knight movie has some significance. Sometimes I post things I don't personally believe just to get it out there. That never hurt anyone. If you have time trolling (yes trolling) threads to complain about the subject matter, then surely you have time to sort through all the "clutter" threads and find one that is meaningful to you. Once again, nothing has ever been accomplished from an internet forum debate!

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Yeah, I heard about the guy in camo once. Then they thought it shouldn't be mentioned again. I think I have good judgement on what is the truth, and what isn't.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Frettin

Mise en scene is the filmmaking term. You would have to presume, first and for most that "Sandy Hook" was purposefully put in the scene that way (literal translation of "mise en scene" in French).

Gotham was always a pseudonym for New York City, which was the foremost metropolis to base the comic on. Thus, it's not surprising that, much like Springfield, Quahog, Sunnydale, Eureka or any other semi-fictionalized locale for storytelling is set in a realistic context. Simpson's Springfield is most likely the very same, though smaller, capital of Illinois. Buffy fought vampires close enough to LA to visit Angel a few hours later. Etc.

Thus, it would seem logical that if Gotham represented Manhatten or even the five Burroughs, places near by, like Poughkeepsie, Hartford, Hoboeken or Sandy Hook (new Jersey, probably, right?) would be viewable on the map.

This maintains the realistic context of the storyline without ever being limited by the progression or contemporary reality of the city itself.

So.......it's my opinion that sandy hook would have been on the map whether or not the shooting took place. Alternatively, whether it said Sandy Hook or Newark, the shooting still had the same probability of occurring (even, reasonably in Newark, NJ instead of Sandy Hook, CT)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Sphota

Yeah, someone pointed that out in another thread, but another poster also said that the map had recently been altered from something else. I think it was South Hinkley. Even if it's just a coincidence, any thoughts on other connections between these societies and the psyops tactics? Is it also a coincidence that aurora was referenced as well? What are the chances of that?? Is it also coincidence that the quill and dagger are in the insignia for the 7th battalion? Is it also a coincidence that all those policy makers are part of this secrect society? I don't think the map thing is the smoking gun by any means, but it had some relevance in this stream of coincidences.
edit on 17-12-2012 by Frettin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I realize I have been ignored earlier and perhaps the original poster didn't notice but and I am bumping in case he didn't see comment. but that is what thread distraction is all about when they do that..

It just seemed like some guy took a page and a half just demoting the page to argue or ask bogus questions.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
1. i work in television and i will tell you that those sort of decisions are made from up top, no art directors, etc are making calls about anything. they receive a workload, they do it, they go home. you need to look directors up if you really want to follow this trail. find the movie production company, who works there? who is the CEO? that kinda thing. going through the credits is a waste of time.

2. does anyone on this site realize its a conspiracy site anymore? im not defending the OP but if he wants to post this and do this research than so what? this site is a giant psy-op, there are more trolls than actual posters anymore and I dont care how long the profile says they have been here, that doesnt make a difference

all i see in all of the forms are negative responses to every post, doesnt matter if its this, aliens, or metaphysics, the only people who respond anymore are people trying to discredit you or make you feel like an idiot for posting what you post. ATS has been overrun...

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Don't know if this helps but here is a blogger who smells a rat too.

wellaware1.com...

The John Goodman match I don't think is a match but the rest is convincing.

I also got a gut feeling it was a distraction technique but then agian I knew what they were actually hiding.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Exactly, what's the guys name in camo? Or did we forget about him after the shooting?

After I saw the video of the 2 people running in the woods.. Seems more likely that their was 2 shooters.

Obviously they were not shooting for deer.

So, who were they? And when they all gathered around, It looked liked they knew each other. After the third person caught up.

So, what gives?

edit on 17-12-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by dianashay

I don't really know what to say about your post. Sorry. All constructive posts are welcome though thanks!!

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by wrdwzrd

Good point, the CEO of warner bros or something would be much more likely to be tied to one of these elite groups. Duh! (Facepalm) Ok, thanks for the lead helpful poster!!

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

Really?, I think the John Goodman one is the best!

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Wait there were 2 people??? I heard on the radio they were in a helicopter pursuing just 1 guy. I just assumed it was the guy in camo.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Frettin

I am the only one who replies ON TOPIC of what you posted and you continue to discuss on this thread about information that is on other topics brought up already since yesterday?

I refuse to be part of this amateur play that you consider a legit post then let it become derailed --not only by others but by yourself.

your loss., not mine.

The title of this thread should be : HELP! I don't know what I am saying about THIS (no shooting related). Go figure you just joined, likely yet another time waster who loves other time wasting cointel buddies to join along to bump other better threads.
edit on 17-12-2012 by dianashay because: simple reason, for simple minds.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by dianashay

I just don't really understand the the significance of the symbolism. and the link about the quill tumor thing just confused me. Not that is was off topic just above my head.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join