It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Help! We Need To Investigate This! (shooting related)

page: 2
5
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by TinkerHaus
 


Tink, my friend, they also did this the moment the first plane hit the tower. The moment Diana's crash was on the tube. The minute that the hospital was bombed. The first gust of wind during Sandy. The nanosecond that kate middleton urped her first puke.
Coming to every thread and freaking out on the ridiculous theories isnt debating anything or rationally giving the facts. Im not saying you have done this.. obviously .. as I want aiming my post at you.




posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Clutter clutter

I think your theory is absurd. Who conspires to kill a classroom full of little kids?

Clutter clutter


Clutter clutter

Clutter clutter
edit on 12/17/2012 by PrplHrt because: (no reason given)


Clutter
edit on 12/17/2012 by PrplHrt because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage
reply to post by TinkerHaus
 


Tink, my friend, they also did this the moment the first plane hit the tower. The moment Diana's crash was on the tube. The minute that the hospital was bombed. The first gust of wind during Sandy. The nanosecond that kate middleton urped her first puke.
Coming to every thread and freaking out on the ridiculous theories isnt debating anything or rationally giving the facts. Im not saying you have done this.. obviously .. as I want aiming my post at you.


I absolutely did not do this on 9/11 or Diana's crash. I whole heartedly believe in some conspiracy theories. I will go to my grave knowing JFK was taken out with the help of the CIA. I will go to my grave knowing super thermite was used to take down WTC 1 2 and 7.


But there was something tangible to follow and research there. Evidence that couldnt be researched. There is nothing to debate in this thread. Investigate the makes of The Dark Knight Rises?? Really? This is debate worthy?



posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage
 

Star for making me spit my coffee all over. Urp.



posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by PrplHrt
 



edit on 17-12-2012 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32
 



To this OP and numerous others concerning this event.. it is worthy. Its not for you to say.. or me for that matter.. what is and isnt worthy in each thread over and over. Some facts will come out.. some will remain hidden. WHo knows. Debate it with him and the others rather than running from thread to thread saying the same thing with oh so emotional capitals and exclamation points. Most of us are well aware you cant stand the discussions concerning this CT shooting. Ad nauseum.

For me, there is no conspiracy to discuss concerning this... YET. I will reserve my snarkiness when a little more is disclosed. The thing is.. as in the past on this board for YEARS.. the wackiest conspiracies sometimes discover the most uniquely interesting facts when looked into. May disagree with the conspiracy theory even.. but sometimes.. a little wild investigation turns up interesting things.



posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage
reply to post by bknapple32
 



To this OP and numerous others concerning this event.. it is worthy. Its not for you to say.. or me for that matter.. what is and isnt worthy in each thread over and over. Some facts will come out.. some will remain hidden. WHo knows. Debate it with him and the others rather than running from thread to thread saying the same thing with oh so emotional capitals and exclamation points. Most of us are well aware you cant stand the discussions concerning this CT shooting. Ad nauseum.

For me, there is no conspiracy to discuss concerning this... YET. I will reserve my snarkiness when a little more is disclosed. The thing is.. as in the past on this board for YEARS.. the wackiest conspiracies sometimes discover the most uniquely interesting facts when looked into. May disagree with the conspiracy theory even.. but sometimes.. a little wild investigation turns up interesting things.


Maybe I wouldnt be so snarki if it didnt involve the deaths of 20 innocent children. At some point we need to reserve the wackiness for another day. Nef said it best on ATS live this past weekend.



posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage
 

L
L
no need to get het up maam


he does seem to be on a crusade to make this
the most boring and irrelevant site on the internet, though

when he's not trying to start witch-hunts, that is.



posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

Originally posted by Advantage
reply to post by bknapple32
 



To this OP and numerous others concerning this event.. it is worthy. Its not for you to say.. or me for that matter.. what is and isnt worthy in each thread over and over. Some facts will come out.. some will remain hidden. WHo knows. Debate it with him and the others rather than running from thread to thread saying the same thing with oh so emotional capitals and exclamation points. Most of us are well aware you cant stand the discussions concerning this CT shooting. Ad nauseum.

For me, there is no conspiracy to discuss concerning this... YET. I will reserve my snarkiness when a little more is disclosed. The thing is.. as in the past on this board for YEARS.. the wackiest conspiracies sometimes discover the most uniquely interesting facts when looked into. May disagree with the conspiracy theory even.. but sometimes.. a little wild investigation turns up interesting things.


Maybe I wouldnt be so snarki if it didnt involve the deaths of 20 innocent children. At some point we need to reserve the wackiness for another day. Nef said it best on ATS live this past weekend.


name dropping is so.. 1980. Parachute pants and glitter eyeshadowish. I know of nef as well.. he freaked my youngest kid out on live one evening calling her name.. and she thought the computer was talking to her. He's a snot.. a remarkably sane snot. MANY people "know" him. Thats his opinion. I agree with it and havent participated in ONE thread or replied until this one concerning these particular conspiracies. I did this one because I just read your last 5 replies to threads invoking the dead children to make your point. If it is the opinion of ATS supreme beings in general then these numerous threads will be taken down. Until then, I guess go from thread to thread bumping the threads you hate so much. If I can refrain from commenting on the threads concerning Middleton having a royal reptile because you KNOW hyperemesis gravidarum is a symptom of reptilian birth.. or ALL of those people who died ( including children) in the twin towers tragedy were holograms... then you can too. This IS ats.. you know... crazy speculation comes with the territory.
I also didnt call you snarki/y. Stop being so emotional and snapping at everything. Or go ahead... I am now bored with this convo, Im off to read all about having an intimate love affair with an alien. Its on ATS ya know.. it HAS to be not only completely true, but totally rational

edit on 17-12-2012 by Advantage because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrplHrt
Clutter clutter

I think your theory is absurd. Who conspires to kill a classroom full of little kids?

Clutter clutter


Clutter clutter

Clutter clutter
edit on 12/17/2012 by PrplHrt because: (no reason given)


Clutter
edit on 12/17/2012 by PrplHrt because: (no reason given)


maybe the same folks who have no problem murdering millions of kids
in other countries

ever heard of DU?
nobody can honestly claim that the sources of supply, manufacturers of ordinance, those who approved of the creation, sale, and deployment of these despicable weapons were UNAWARE of the fact that all the DU dust spread around is going to continue killing and causing deformities for decades if not centuries


then there's Benghazi, LIBOR, the massive gunshopping spree by federal agencies, like the irs, fema, etc.
not even going to go into the MK-ULTRA aspect, because if you dont know about that, then what are you doing here, looking at lolcats?

now what was that you were saying about not everything being a conspiracy?



posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Frettin
 


Re: The group: Quill and Daggar

Maybe you all forgot this piece of news all over the net from the day before on the 13th, on CNN on the 14th....kinda odd,

considering a quill is a 'feather' www.foxnews.com... (blood letting = ink) aka, 'spread the word, the media is in place if we draw blood'.

Quill used as and means pen/writing = media. Daggar means obelisk = a stone pillar having a rectangular cross section tapering towards a pyramidal top.



posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger
 

If you believe this thing is in any way related to all the crap you listed may I recommend Le Psychiatrist. You are suffering from seriously delusional thinking.

I don't dispute that the government has some answering to do, but I don't believe it had anything to do with this incident.



posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TinkerHaus
 


I don't get why every thread has to be a debate, THAT muddies the waters. Constructive theorizing in another thread is what brought me to the quill and dagger thing in the first place. A mod had pointed it out it's relevance to the psyop theory, and I thought that some more light should be shed on this coincidence. Seems everythings just a coincidence though riggghht?
edit on 17-12-2012 by Frettin because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frettin
reply to post by TinkerHaus
 


I don't get why every thread has to be a debate, THAT muddies the waters. Constructive theorizing in another thread is what brought me to the quill and dagger thing in the first place. A mod had pointed it out it's relevance to the psyop theory, and I thought that some more light should be shed on this coincidence. Seems everythings just a coincidence though riggghht?
edit on 17-12-2012 by Frettin because: (no reason given)



So now the OP doesnt even want a debate?


Nothing more needs to be said. Hard to debate when the only facts gathered are put together by hunches.



posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32
 


There are plenty of threads for debates, mine is only for those who already subscribe to the staged shooting conspiracy. Nothing is going to get accomplished from debating on an internet forum. Never has, never will. But information does get spread, and revelations are made.
edit on 17-12-2012 by Frettin because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
It's not really that far fetched to think that a PSYOP was used to incite a gun control debate. When americans die, its real, but when americans kill civilians in other countries, then it's just defending freedom.

I don't think this thread will amount to anyone doing any research into what the OP wants. We're just gonna fling poo at each other.



posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frettin
reply to post by bknapple32
 


There are plenty of threads for debates, mine is only for those who already subscribe to the staged shooting conspiracy. Nothing is going to get accomplished from debating on an internet forum. Never has, never will. But information does get spread, and personal revelations are made.


So let me get a few facts clear...

Do you believe the victims actually died?

Do you believe Adam Lanza committed the shooting?

Do you believe that the creators of the Dark Knight had something to do with this? If so, what exactly do they have to do with the shooting?



posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32
 


Well, yes I believe the victims are dead. That's about all I believe after being lied to by the media all these years. As the saying goes... Fool me once, shame on you, fool me 9,567 times, well... You get the point.



posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I'll bite.

Rather then checking just the crew members and cast members, you should also check for any type of linkage with the victims, and family members. Not the children of course, but the families themselves and the adults who were victims. And the suspects family members.

If there is no linkage then it's safe to presume that it has nothing to do with the shootings.
edit on 17-12-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
This thread is highly relevant there is already a thread on all the evidence that they do program killers. Just ignore the sock puppets and the weak minded ignorant who are susceptible to their propaganda and rallying cry. Their goal is to derail threads and distract from the real issues and raise anti-gun fervor. Don't engage them that is what they want.




top topics



 
5
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join