It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help! We Need To Investigate This! (shooting related)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Ok, I need help from the community on this one...

Disclaimer - If you do not believe in the "staged shooting" conspiracies... move along. This is not your thread. Also, no gun debates please!!

In a earlier thread of mine about psychological warfare, a mod pointed out to me something interesting. The 7th psychological operations unit (based out of Aurora, CO and Portland among other locations) has a quill and dagger as an insignia. That thread is here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

See the insignia for yourself and where their units are here...

en.wikipedia.org...

Now, the "Quill and Dagger" is a secret society at Cornell University with many significant alumni members...

en.wikipedia.org...

Since the "Skull and Bones" is a very similar secret society, with notable alumni as well, let's put them on the table too...

en.wikipedia.org...

I'm sure we are all aware of the "Sandy Hook" reference in the new batman movie by now. If not, check out the screen captures at this thread...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

What we should be doing is sifting through all the cast and crew members from the Dark Knight Rises (too much work for one person), and see if anyone seems to have a link to these secret societies, either by actually being a member, attending Yale or Cornell, or just having collaborated with a member of their alumni. This may reveal who would've been able to put that reference on the map in the movie (if it is indeed not a coincidence). Production designers, art dept., I don't know!

Cast and crew members...

www.imdb.com...

Let's also see if we can find any alumni (in the media or otherwise) currently using psyop tactics to further the agenda we all know about.... PLEASE CONTRIBUTE!!!

edit on 17-12-2012 by Frettin because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
This is just sad....

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Cynicaleye

Trolling on a conspiracy site is even more sad... Seriously man.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Ugh, another one? Good god.

THERE IS NO CONSPIRACY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Sandy Hook reference in Batman, was on the bottom corner of a map used for 3 seconds of a 2 1/2 hour movie. It was filmed almost 2 years before the tragedy. It has nothing to do with this shooting.

The more and more we get of these with not a single shroud of proof, the worse ATS's credibility gets. The mods need to make a stand. Unless you provide something concrete, not a corner of a map on a movie, or some uber secret code that you cracked (and only you know of ), the thread goes to the gray area.

I mean, c'mon. You are now pulling in investigations to the cast and crew of The Dark Knight Rises? This is getting sad, pathetic, ludicrous, and downright disturbing.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frettin
reply to post by Cynicaleye

Trolling on a conspiracy site is even more sad... Seriously man.

The person has been here for two years. The only troll is the person using the deaths of 20 innocent 6 and 7 year olds and 6 adults to put forward increasingly insane conspiracy theories. You people havent even waited a week to decide to say the whole thing was faked, or it wasnt Adam Lanza, or whatever other conspiracy you have come up with... And how? By going on google and doing 20 minutes of research. Pathetic.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

Did you not read the disclaimer??? Move along. You surely didn't have enough time to check out the links, what do you think these secret societies do then?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I don't have to move along. You clutter a board I used to take pride in reading with this nonsense, I have the right to tell you just what I think of it.

Its so easy to say, hey this was staged, and the big bad evil secret societies did it. These big bad societies sure have a lot of conflicting motives, given they are responsible for almost everything.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

What is the point of defending to "official" story on this site?? Do you need attention that bad??

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

The Sandy Hook reference in Batman, was on the bottom corner of a map used for 3 seconds of a 2 1/2 hour movie. It was filmed almost 2 years before the tragedy. It has nothing to do with this shooting.

The more and more we get of these with not a single shroud of proof, the worse ATS's credibility gets. The mods need to make a stand. Unless you provide something concrete, not a corner of a map on a movie, or some uber secret code that you cracked (and only you know of ), the thread goes to the gray area.

I mean, c'mon. You are now pulling in investigations to the cast and crew of The Dark Knight Rises? This is getting sad, pathetic, ludicrous, and downright disturbing.

THIS is a conspiracy website. Please dont act like you didnt expect this and are above it all. This thread is in the section marked : conspiracies.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

You're cluttering my thread.
edit on 17-12-2012 by Frettin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Not so fast. I might be new round here but i mean, not so fast.
Isnt this sposed to be a conspricy webslute?
'I mean the stories so far seem pretty convincing dam

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage

THIS is a conspiracy website. Please dont act like you didnt expect this and are above it all. This thread is in the section marked : conspiracies.

A conspiracy site that took pride in denying ignorance. There was a time here when not every single friggen thing was a conspiracy. Thats the point of a conspiracy. Everything cant be one, other wise its just normalcy. And guess what? Part of ATS was the skeptics who vet the conspiracies in the further search for the truth. Sometimes skeptics are wrong, and we admit such. This time, we are not wrong.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

This is an unfounded and ridiculous claim. Instead of being in the "Conspiracies" section, it belongs in "The Gray Area."

Why is it that EVERY major event in this world is a conspiracy to the masses on ATS? People are looking so hard for their "conspiracy" that if the president farted it would be suspect. People need to chill out, let the chaos surrounding this tragic event calm down, and wait for details to emerge.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Rather than asking other people to go on your wild goose chase, OP, you should do the research yourself and write up a thread if and when it turns out you're on to something. Until then you're just spamming ATS.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Did someone say conspiracy?
Look who's here, right away to deny ignorance.
You're like Phage on a moon base thread.

There is something to this story. Enough that it needs to be discussed.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Truthfully I believe we need threads like this and the many others, because part of denying ignorance is loooking at everything from every angle and analyzing what you can with the information available. To each person posting a thread I feel is doing there due dilligence in trying to get to the bottom of said subject posted.

You may be right and this all does not coincide with one and other, or the OP may be right, who really knows we only as usual know what we are told and fed, hence "speculation" , "wonder" , "questioning". I come to ATS to look a little closer at everything the MSM isn't willing to dig to tell us.

So what if the OP is grasping at straws or not, they have that right in there attempt to deny ignorance in the way they seem fit. I for one think that there may be more to the story, than some unstable young man destroying the lives of 26 families, and until we know for sure what really did set this young man off, we will be faced with assumptions, speculation, and all sort of theories, but to say one or the other on a conspiracy site shouldn't be then in my mind would be taking away the ability from all to have an idea and have it discussed.

My 2 cents on the whole subject.

SaneThinking

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TinkerHaus

Ummm, have you seen all those names??? I don't have enough time to do all the research, so I thought the best tool would be to use to collective minds of ATS. If someone want's to help out of their own will, why do you have a problem with that. I provided the links and the objective, maybe a member here knows something that doesn't require me googling a thousand names.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

I don't have to move along. You clutter a board I used to take pride in reading with this nonsense, I have the right to tell you just what I think of it.

Its so easy to say, hey this was staged, and the big bad evil secret societies did it. These big bad societies sure have a lot of conflicting motives, given they are responsible for almost everything.

We'll put you down as a no. So stop cluttering the thread with your clutter. This is a site for alternative dialectic. Maybe you haven't gotten that by now.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

A conspiracy site that took pride in denying ignorance. There was a time here when not every single friggen thing was a conspiracy. Thats the point of a conspiracy. Everything cant be one, other wise its just normalcy. And guess what? Part of ATS was the skeptics who vet the conspiracies in the further search for the truth. Sometimes skeptics are wrong, and we admit such. This time, we are not wrong.

Then debunk it as you wish without spamming every thread you disagree with on some emotional basis. I typically dont contribute to the conspiracy threads, but this hawking is starting to become annoying and tedious. If you want to debate, debunk.. yay, then do it. be a skeptic. I didnt see you debunk or discuss anything in this thread.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frettin
reply to post by TinkerHaus

Ummm, have you seen all those names??? I don't have enough time to do all the research, so I thought the best tool would be to use to collective minds of ATS. If someone want's to help out of their own will, why do you have a problem with that. I provided the links and the objective, maybe a member here knows something that doesn't require me googling a thousand names.

Perhaps instead of writing up, watching, and replying to threads.. You could use that time to research your theory..?

I don't have a problem with people "helping," but what you are doing is disrespectful and offensive. A coward with stolen guns went on a murderous rampage. He was anti-social and had severe social anxiety his entire life. He was on psychotropic medications that have shown to cause people to act out in extreme violence.

Gotham City is an imaginary city, but is based on New York City. Sandy Hook, CT, is just moments from NYC. There is also a "Sandy Hook" in NJ, KY, MA, and VA, among other places. Sometimes coincidence is just that, coincidence.

Just because you write a thread doesn't mean you have a right to tell people that disagree with you that they aren't welcome posting here. You could avoid that by doing some research, and finding at least supplementary evidence of your wild claims. Instead you pick up a couple of coincidences from conspiracy sites and throw together some crazy, half thought out idea, and bring it here, and expect no one to rebut your claims..

I agree fully with bknapple, this thread does not yet belong in the Conspiracy forums because there is no actual evidence of any conspiracy at this point. I'm not saying you're wrong, but you are muddying the waters regarding this issue because you just want it so badly to be part of some big, evil agenda.. Not everything is. Sometimes horrible things happen because of one man or woman, and that's very, very likely exactly what happened here.

Two minutes of research and I found a comprehensive list of Quill and Dagger members. The cast and crew list for the Batman movie is available on IMDB..

Too much work for one person? ctrl+F would save you hours.

Good luck in your research.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join