It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gunrighters, don't be afraid...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Gunrighters, calm down and don't be afraid. The Powers That Be that you're so afraid of will never take away your weapons.

TPTB are not interested in disarming the american people. If they really were, that would have happened a long time ago, I think at the latest in 1913.

War is their business, and a ban on weapons would kill their business.

They need you armed, and as long as your hands are not cold and dead, they'll fill them with new shining weapons and ammo.

And if one day TPTB may decide, that the american people are disposable, TPTB just will fill you up with such a paranoia, that you'll shoot down each other in the biggest shootout this earth has ever seen.

(My condolences go to the families that lost their loved ones in that terrible tragedy. May god fill your hearts with the knowledge, that death isn't the end, that nobody never get's lost, and that one day you all will be reunited in peace and happiness.)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
The best part is gun owners thinking they can take down the US military with their rifles
edit on 17-12-2012 by Hawking because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Peloquin
Gunrighters, calm down and don't be afraid. The Powers That Be that you're so afraid of will never take away your weapons.

TPTB are not interested in disarming the american people. If they really were, that would have happened a long time ago, I think at the latest in 1913.

War is their business, and a ban on weapons would kill their business.

They need you armed, and as long as your hands are not cold and dead, they'll fill them with new shining weapons and ammo.

And if one day TPTB may decide, that the american people are disposable, TPTB just will fill you up with such a paranoia, that you'll shoot down each other in the biggest shootout this earth has ever seen.

(My condolences go to the families that lost their loved ones in that terrible tragedy. May god fill your hearts with the knowledge, that death isn't the end, that nobody never get's lost, and that one day you all will be reunited in peace and happiness.)

Pretty much. I have been hearing about "they are gunna take your guns" since the 1980s and we have better (more relaxed) gun laws than ever before . If that was the "agenda" it is (and has been) backfiring.

Nobody is coming for anyones guns.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Hawking

What? The US military would never be used...they tried during Kat and many refused....I thought everyone thought civ rifles were military style weapons (which they are not). It has nothing to do with taking down anyone it is about being able to defend(aginst any threat) ones self and family if needed. The second amendment was to ensure we can do this, this is why the word ARMS was used and not musket this ensured feature generation would be on equal ground to tptb.
edit on 17-12-2012 by ParanoidAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
The only way they are going to get our guns is if there is some kind of world wide event that creates a "world army".
If they can do this, then the Chinese soldiers can come over here and get us while the US soldiers go over there and get them.
I think then, we would have a slight problem on our hands.

They would do this door to door registration, gun seizure, back ground check. Guns at this point will be made illegal for some bs reason, and there is mandatory drop off date where you must sign out each gun that you legally own.
If any guns are found during these military sweeps, it could be over.

That's really the only way I can see them really, really getting the guns.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hawking
The best part is gun owners thinking they can take down the US military with their rifles

the best part is the Military Oath... and it's sole purpose to defend the Constitution. I believe the real people running the show who are in control of our military would never let the scenario you mention happen... it would take UN troops to fire on americans.

a military coup would take place first believe it. Americans don't have to defend themselves against the military, the Government does. The only military unit under direct control of the president are the Marines.

all the others have to go thru Congress and are under their control... congress is "we the people" and quite the republican majority presently.

edit on 17-12-2012 by SisyphusRide because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join