It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three Days of Darkness

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by severdsoul
We must be really screwed here in Montana,
not only do we have overcast sky's...

but god has dandruff , darn white flakes falling everywhere..
close to 5" so far today, may get a few more by morning...

the bible makes reference to the 3 days of darkness,
but as far as it happening... well, slim chance...
not based on religion, but the sun passing through
the thickest part of the galaxy.
But im not counting on it...

it is interesting to read on though i give ya that.

Even the "thickest" parts if the galaxy are still pretty much 99.99999999% empty. . Short of the sun going behind an even larger sun, from out point of view, it will always be visible to us at only 1au which in galactic terms, is like the width of a hair compared to the distance to the moon.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Malachi talks about three days of darkness and i believe during that time there will be Demons torturing mankind....??
Due soon...this is from someone who has read the fatima secrets.....
edit on 17-12-2012 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Just to clarify, for the benefit of members who don't look at your link;
This is not the Old Testament prophet Malachi.
"One who has read the Fatima secrets"- as i said previously, it comes from non-Biblical sources.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by OGOldGreg

Here in Adelaide, the sky has been clear and blue all day.

Not even the slightest haze from "trails" from aircraft, which is unusual.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
outside of the 3 days of darkness that plagued ancient egypt, there is absolutely no other bibilical reference to 3 days of darkness, anything that does say it biblically is not actually in the bible. catholicism does refer to 3 days etc, but catholicism isnt christianity, its ancestral worship, worshipping saints, and far from anything in the actual bible (do your research) so no 3 days of darkness from a biblical perspective (though still possible but wouldnt correspond to the bible) and also no rapture either as no man knows the date or hour of the rapture. whatever happens this friday may be the start of something occuring on biblical proportions, but it will be just that, the start. and seriously dont take my word for it, you wont find any future event about 3 days of darkness in the bible, darkened sun yes but no 3 days, ive looked and cant find, if you can find please let me know. thanks and have a good ascension

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Overcast skys have nothing to do with the 3 days of darkness.If the sun doesnt rise you can be sure its a supernatural event and one of the final warnings as events will speed up rapidly now.By events i m refering to the remaining biblical prophecies to be fullfilled.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by OGOldGreg
While like I said it's a few days early, I find it very interesting that the sky has been completely clouded/overcast since about thursday or friday. In essence I haven't seen the sun since thursday or friday.

know what...

if anything.. overcast nights cause more reflected city lights into the atmosphere causing it to be a BRIGHTER NIGHT...

and.. if you're a photographer.. you know the BEST days to go on outdoor photoshoots is when it's overcast.. more reflected light.. less shadows... brighter overall actually...

thread is a moot point.
has nothing to do with cloud overlay.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by stupid girl
However, I feel comfortable in my speculation that most of the potentially gloating A-holes still have some degree of "what if?" simmering just below the surface, because the farting-elephant-in-the-room-fact is that no one really knows.

But it always makes A-holes feel better about their douche-bagginess to have something they feel justified about gloating over.

I had to say that I love this part of your answer. Way to bring it home!

We're going to get "I told you so" either way, be it from those who think something is happening, or those who think nothing will happen. Everyone will be wrong, but we'll get "I told you so" from every school of thought. You've gotta love ambiguous "prophecies" with interpretations covering the entire spectrum of possible outcomes.

World Ends - "I told you so" from all the other dead bodies.
People "Ascend" - "I told you so" from floating disembodied souls.
Nothing happens (beyond the obvious bunch of stuff that happens every single day and does not get interpreted as the end point of a prophecy unless it happens to coincide with some symbols carved in rock) - "I told you so" from the ones who told you so.
Jack-in-the-Box introduces the Ultimate Cardiacburger - "I told you so" from Vegans

Everybody wins! (Or, conversely, everyone loses!) Gold stars for all. Let's burn down the observatory so this never happens again.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I live in eastern Virginia and it is SUNNY.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by FoxMulder91

Now I live on the east coast of the Unite States, Philadelphia to be specific. Who else has had overcast weather the last 3 or 4 days?

Wouldnt that be normal weather for Philadelphia at this time of the year?

Looks like you have some upcoming sunny days also.

www.theweathernetwork.com...

Cheers
edit on 17-12-2012 by FoxMulder91 because: (no reason given)

In the last 5-10 I wouldn't consider anything to be "normal weather" in Philadelphia. Our seasons change every year, for example, we had a 3 day period where it was between 60-70 degrees and sunny about two weeks ago. And it was snowing now less than a week before that. There is literally no consistency in the weather here.

Agreed (weather). When I was a kid, growing up in the midwest, the weather was like clockwork. It started to get really cold by the end of October and didn't get warm again until late March or early April. The only time the weather would reach the upper to mid 90's was in late august. It is like we have shifted to a more southern climate.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Good Grief, just because you can't see the sky in your tiny speck of the world doesn't mean every person/country/place has cloudy skies.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by siliconpsychosis

This is not true...we now know that empty space is not empty it is full of dark matter and dark energy both of wich we still do not totally understand but know for fact are there. I am looking for the video of the the Colbert interview with CERN scientist explaining there is no such thing as empty space. I will post it when I find it.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Happy to report it's Sunny in South Florida

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
There are some I have noticed who seem to think that Friday is going to see the start of the three days of Darkens, it’s not going to happen.

The prophecy of the 3 days of darkness states the 8 days prior to events there will be some event that will show mankind his wicked way, we will all be individually touched by God and be shown how we have angered him, we then have 8 days to repent. That is the first sign if you like, the second is a “bitterly cold night” in other words it will be extremely and unusually cold. The legend goes that this is the sign that it has begun, the gates of hell open up and demons roam the earth, if you even look outside you will die, God will only protect those who have repented and have lit a candle and pray.

If the 3 day of darkness was to take place in a few days we would all by now know about it by now and based on my readings on ATS this is one myth that is hugely misunderstood.

On a side note however if I am wrong go out get a blessed wax candle, put on a miraculous medal and if you notice a extremely cold night that darkens quickly on Friday light the candle then get on your hands and knees and pray for the full 3 days for mercy.

I personally am not a believer in this myth but Catholic legends such as this do interest me

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join