It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Simpson's picture shows how the planes were crashed on September 11th, 2001.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I saw this picture again today and decided to look a little longer because I have seen this picture pop up in many threads and have yet to comment on it.

The character is holding a magazine in front like it is a REMOTE CONTROL.
There is a picture of a bus with a bus driver in it which also says REMOTE CONTROL.
The character is pointing at the Empire State Building where the person with the REMOTE CONTROL was standing.
The antenna on the television is bent and looks like the two flight paths of the planes which were crashed by REMOTE CONTROL into the towers by using the television antenna.
The REMOTE CONTROL controlled speed and altitude while the antenna was a beacon which worked for both towers as is shown by the approach of the planes.

I wrote REMOTE CONTROL in capitol letters because the entire picture is screaming REMOTE CONTROL.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TRUELIES11

It sure makes you wonder. Just like neos passport in the matrx...911...

edit on 17-12-2012 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Change the channel.
Please.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
“What you see and what you hear depends a great deal on where you are standing. It also depends on what sort of person you are.” ― C.S. Lewis

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I don't see a remote control. Is it remote control-ish because its rectangular?
I'm not trying to be an a$$, I'm just lost on how you arrived there.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Hmmm....

Food for thought.

SS

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

I don't know about all the remote control references you pointed out, but I will give you this:

During a short period of time in my life where a lot of strange coincidences kept occurring, one of them was this - I arrived at my friends house, knocked, no one answered. The door was unlocked so I walked in. No one was in the main room, but the TV was on, and happened to have a movie on, Watchmen. The movie was paused, and happened to look like this (make sure to scroll to the right of the photo):

edit on 17-12-2012 by ProperlyErrant because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

I dont see how the antenna look anything like the flight paths of the planes on 9/11.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ProperlyErrant

Thats a bit odd.

How does the story end?? Where were your friends? etc?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Im not entirely sure about the whole remote thing.. Not quite seeing it..

What I do see is, the number 9 with possible twin towers in the background which also look like the number 11.

It wouldnt surprise me if thats what it was... Do you know what season and episode this was..?

Oh and dont forget about Duck Tales either...

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Shoulda listened when Mommy said "Don't sit so close to that TV!"

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by six67seven

I dont see how the antenna look anything like the flight paths of the planes on 9/11.

uh… try looking at the twin towers and seeing the number 11.
forget about the antennas, your going to far outside the box.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
That episode was actually on tv last night. It was creepy. When they had arrived in New York I remember hearing “9/11” been spoken. All this sort of sh!t is just plain creepy. I’m not a big believer in coincidence...

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

edit on 17-12-2012 by TRUELIES11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ProperlyErrant

I don't suppose you think you are getting much of a reply from me, other than that pretty much means case closed. I don't think the person or the remote control will be found.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlindBastards
That episode was actually on tv last night. It was creepy. When they had arrived in New York I remember hearing “9/11” been spoken. All this sort of sh!t is just plain creepy. I’m not a big believer in coincidence...

No, because coincidence is far too mundane for you and you desperately want to create a conspiracy theory.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I don't think people can argue with what I'm saying.

If people want to say the twin towers look like the number 11, then I can argue with that. No, I think the towers look like the Roman numeral two which is II.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by FinalCountdown

Originally posted by six67seven

uh… try looking at the twin towers and seeing the number 11.
forget about the antennas, your going to far outside the box.

Obviously!!
but the OP said this:

The antenna on the television is bent and looks like the two flight paths of the planes which were crashed by REMOTE CONTROL into the towers by using the television antenna.

Hence, my reply to his post re: the antenna looking (or not looking) like the flight paths.

eh, forget it... this is going nowhere it hasn't already been 200 threads ago.
edit on 17-12-2012 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I was reading a Time life hardcover recently that was inherited from my grandfather. The title was "The Etruscans," and in the chapter on religion there was a Sept 11 reference as a day of sacrifice. I will try and find it cause it struck me as too coincidental. The book is probably over 25 yrs. old. There was also a specific meaning to that day in respect to the person offering the sacrifice.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by six67seven

What I meant was the antenna looked like it represents the flight paths of the two planes. The spire on the tower was a television antenna.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join