It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facebook Now Suspending Accounts Which Question Mainstream Media Reporting/Account of Events

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchildren

They pulled 9/11 so they could push the patriot act and get us to where we are now, you just wait and see what this shooting will accomplish.

the two themes emerging from this are, stronger policy for mental health patients and gun control on semi automatic guns..

it will accomplish..

mental health checks madatory.. and forced medication

and the ban of semi auto rifle/shotguns/hand guns

what i dont get is how the mental health even got involved... lol this is not some loner off the street, its someones kid that they ALREADY KNEW he had the dissorder, lol. but all over where they are advocating for strong mental health policy they try to make it sound like they didnt know he had it and found out after he was dead? R O F L

so basically in a year or two when you go to get a yearly check up dont be surprised if there are psyche questions to be asked and you cant refuse to answer or automatically put on some kinda drug and labled.

and the guns, well just go chat with senator fienstein she'll tell you what shes going to do with those guns ^^

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by boxx63

I was able to post the video with no problems.

Nothing popped up. No warnings.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by foodstamp

I figured as much
but thought I'd ask before spreading a rumor.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by MagicWand67

Thnx for the confirmation MagicWand. He have problems with his browser and his imagination started running wild

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by boxx63

Did ya check any of it out though? It's actually quite interesting.. Especially like the belief system that came with it. I guess some people thought that'd be closer to God or something like that.

Seems the illuminati capstone existed even in those days heh.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~widowmaker~

They pulled 9/11 so they could push the patriot act and get us to where we are now, you just wait and see what this shooting will accomplish.

the two themes emerging from this are, stronger policy for mental health patients and gun control on semi automatic guns..

it will accomplish..

what i dont get is how the mental health even got involved... lol this is not some loner off the street, its someones kid that they ALREADY KNEW he had the dissorder, lol. but all over where they are advocating for strong mental health policy they try to make it sound like they didnt know he had it and found out after he was dead? R O F L

so basically in a year or two when you go to get a yearly check up dont be surprised if there are psyche questions to be asked and you cant refuse to answer or automatically put on some kinda drug and labled.

and the guns, well just go chat with senator fienstein she'll tell you what shes going to do with those guns ^^

With the Kansas City Chiefs player killing his girlfreind then followed by Bob Costas rant on gun control then the Oregon shootings and now the tragedy in Connecticut the main agenda is gun control i would say first and foremost it's funny how those things synchronized for that agenda isn't it...

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

I'm watching it now 10 mins into it and I'm blown away. A true eyeopener. I'm like how do they get away with this and so many parents fall for this

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by boxx63

I'm just finding out Whitey Bulger was a MK ULTRA

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saucerwench
I was on FaceBook, with my name a certain way. (First and Middle) and I hung out there so I could enjoy my newsfeed, which is mostly Awakener stuff. Then share fave stuff to my wall. FB banned me for one month, and I don't know why. Well I jumped right back on board and re-liked and re-subscribed to all my same fave Awakener stuff, only I just merely added my last initial. But then they banned me for one month, for "like"ing on anything.

Yeah I'd need some proof.. I'm all over the fringe with my facebook likes and I've never been banned for anything.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by boxx63

I'm watching it now 10 mins into it and I'm blown away. A true eyeopener. I'm like how do they get away with this and so many parents fall for this

What are you talking about? When I said, "Did you check it out" I was talking in reference to skull bindings. Weither or not you had Googled it. But anyway, Sounds like you got something good. Whatcha watchin'? What's it about? I musta missed the posts concerning whatever it is your watching...

I'd like to see...
What is it?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Why am I on that program I feel likes it invading me. I read its quit the process to drop out. Takes many hours.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

Same...I've posted all kinds of stories and comments and have never been banned or had an issue. It takes many reports to have something removed from Facebook. Facebook doesn't usually just go and look for something to remove. Mind you, I tend to avoid advocating or supporting any political or radical groups so maybe that's what I haven't had issues. Don't think I'll get banned for liking the Big Bang Theory!

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~widowmaker~

it will accomplish..

The problem with turning this into "making sure mentally insane don't get weapons" is, many mentally insane people are capable of passing psychiatric tests, are able to pretend they are not crazy, and..... can still get guns from sane people. It's not going to be effective to focus on just that.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
The police came out with a statement saying anyone spreading false news about this shooting will be prosecuted. He says its a crime to spread mis information

Thats why you got the message, they are covering their back sides.
edit on 17-12-2012 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by mattdel

Facebook is crap.. Why would you be worried about them deleting your account. Save them the time and do it yourself

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Thunder heart woman

The problem with turning this into "making sure mentally insane don't get weapons" is, many mentally insane people are capable of passing psychiatric tests, are able to pretend they are not crazy, and..... can still get guns from sane people. It's not going to be effective to focus on just that.

i know thats why i find it odd that its even being incorporated into this CT shooting unless it has nefarious reasons such as

someone speaks up to much , they say we think your insane, you need to be tested and sure enough you will be found mentally unstable and thus discredited, or locked up for you know, your safety and the publics ^^

yah im pretty sure they arent going to add the new laws for anyones safety. it will be another means for them to silence someone... i mean we have a shooting and it goes from ban guns to stronger health policies? wtf

this country is turning into hitlers dream come true day by day.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by L8RT8RZ
Good, that stuff doesn't belong on facebook. Facebook is not a conspiracy website.

And you believe in specifically designates "Free speech zones" too i presume ? People are free to express their believe or disbelief anywhere and that believe or disbelieve should not be limited to just "conspiracy websites"

CNN is not a conspiracy website and according to you, people should not express their disbelieve in stories like that? How about a website dedicated to politics?

Sure Facebook can setup their rules anyway the like (suspicious as it may be) but your reasoning goes a bit beyond that. Next to that , Facebook is about peoples everyday lives now tell me again how things like this do not belong there.

edit on 18-12-2012 by Rubic0n because: typo

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I wonder if I should be worried at all...I'm sure I'm still technically diagnosed as bipolar, since I never had it officially taken away...the story of how I got the diagnosis is complicated, but it's inaccurate...I haven't taken medication in idk 2 years, and have had no 'issues' of any sort...which is a demonstration of the mis-diagnosis...would be very unfortunate if that somehow got used against me...
edit on 17-12-2012 by TheJourney because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join