It's sad that Liberals are using Children's death for Politics

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

No, the truth isn't an opinion.

Liberals have a political agenda for gun control. That's just the truth not an opinion.

Like Conservatives have an agenda to cut taxes. They do this in spite of the big spending they do in Washington. Bush cut taxes and borrowed and spent like crazy. So the conservative agenda of cutting taxes is destructive if they refuse to control spending.

Again, this isn't an opinion, it's the truth.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by neoholographic

No, the truth isn't an opinion.

Liberals have a political agenda for gun control. That's just the truth not an opinion.

Like Conservatives have an agenda to cut taxes. They do this in spite of the big spending they do in Washington. Bush cut taxes and borrowed and spent like crazy. So the conservative agenda of cutting taxes is destructive if they refuse to control spending.

Again, this isn't an opinion, it's the truth.

And yet you continue to dodge. The fact that they want gun control isnt an opinion. When you state, as you did, that gun control is awful, and they are bad for wanting it, that is an opinion. Get it?

Look, this event happened. 'Liberals' as you say, are using it to push gun control. YOU are using it, to state that you feel the liberals are bad for using it to push gun control. YOU are pushing your agenda. Not that complicated, for most people, anyway.

But I'm done, have fun in your "real world", where only those that agree with you dont have an agenda.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Its sad that GOP neoconservatives used 911 to erect a a Global Surveillance Grid of the entire planet.

Genesis 3 verse 22

Behold...the man has become as one of us- These entities are playing for keeps but will be denied just before they get to the finish line. Thousands upon thousands of years of HARD WORK and sacrifice thrown down the drain...ho hum

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

You are actually making my point even stronger.

Not once have you disputed that the liberal agenda of gun control is destructive. Each one of your posts avoids this issue like the plague.

You're trying to debate things like opinions and agenda because you can't dispute the fact that the liberal agenda of gun control is destructive.

My agenda is stating the truth which has no home in Washington.

So keep posting and avoiding what I said. It just strengthens what I'm saying.

I bet if you post again, their will be zero disputes against the destructive nature of the liberal agenda of gun control just more obfuscation.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

You are actually making my point even stronger.

Not once have you disputed that the liberal agenda of gun control is destructive. Each one of your posts avoids this issue like the plague.

You're trying to debate things like opinions and agenda because you can't dispute the fact that the liberal agenda of gun control is destructive.

My agenda is stating the truth which has no home in Washington.

So keep posting and avoiding what I said. It just strengthens what I'm saying.

I bet if you post again, their will be zero disputes against the destructive nature of the liberal agenda of gun control just more obfuscation.

You need to take some simple logic classes or something. I am not debating whether or not the agenda is destructive, because I am not looking to make a political statement based on the awful events of last week.

You are stating your POLITICAL OPINION, and claiming it as fact, and saying it is not an agenda. This is very basic stuff.

Then again, you openly admit you have an agenda, so perhaps you are simply deflecting from the fact that you are what you claim to be against. It can be embarrassing to be proven a hypocrite, I'm sure.
edit on 17-12-2012 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Again, this sums up my point and shows that you just don't want to hear the truth.

You said:

You need to take some simple logic classes or something. I am not debating whether or not the agenda is destructive, because I am not looking to make a political statement based on the awful events of last week.

Of course you haven't debated it because it's the truth. The truth isn't a political statement and it's at times like these that the truth needs to be even louder especially about the crooks in Washington D.C.

Again, you just make my points stronger when you avoid the truth that THE LIBERAL AGENDA OF GUN CONTROL IS DESTRUCTIVE.

Keep avoiding this because you just make my point stronger. You can't dispute it so you dodge and obfuscate.
edit on 17-12-2012 by neoholographic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Are we suppose to sit back and let Liberals in Washington and in the news media exploit this tragedy to push their liberal agenda of gun control and not speak the truth about them using this tragedy and every tragedy to push an agenda that's destructive?

THAT"S JUST STUPID!!

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by neoholographic

Again, you just make my points stronger when you avoid the truth that THE LIBERAL AGENDA OF GUN CONTROL IS DESTRUCTIVE.

I'm more interested in seeing you prove that it's a purely liberal agenda.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Are we suppose to sit back and let Liberals in Washington and in the news media exploit this tragedy to push their liberal agenda of gun control and not speak the truth about them using this tragedy and every tragedy to push an agenda that's destructive?

THAT"S JUST STUPID!!

So you are openly admitting that you are pushing YOUR political agenda. Fair enough. At least you are starting to own up to your hypocrisy.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Again, why would I debate this. I never said it was purely a liberal agenda. Of course there will be others who support this. At the end of the day, gun control is and has been a liberal agenda for years and it's destructive.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Nope, I'm admitting to speaking the truth.

The Liberal agenda of gun control is destructive. An issue you have avoided like the plague which strengthens my point.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Nope, I'm admitting to speaking the truth.

The Liberal agenda of gun control is destructive. An issue you have avoided like the plague which strengthens my point.

It in no way strengthens your point that I will not join in your using such a horrid tragedy to push your political views.

BTW: reread your previous post. You openly admit to having an agenda. No taking that one back.

I'm starting to feel a little bad for you though. This roundabout-style logic can be a sign of some bad things.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Again, you will not debate the issue because you can't. It's the truth and liberal after liberal is on TV using this tragedy and every gun tragedy to push the destructive agenda of gun control.

Again, it's just the truth and the fact you can't dispute it just strengthens my point.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Again, you will not debate the issue because you can't. It's the truth and liberal after liberal is on TV using this tragedy and every gun tragedy to push the destructive agenda of gun control.

Again, it's just the truth and the fact you can't dispute it just strengthens my point.

You can continue to attempt to drag me into your political bickering. I wont sink to that. As I have said, you are no better than those you claim to be against. Be proud. You are using the slaughter of children for your political purposes.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by neoholographic

Again, why would I debate this. I never said it was purely a liberal agenda. Of course there will be others who support this. At the end of the day, gun control is and has been a liberal agenda for years and it's destructive.

Your title makes no mention of any other party, and you've been doing nothing but ranting on liberals for the entire thread. This leads me to conclude that you believe it to be a purely liberal agenda, which you consistently fail to prove.

And no, the lack of contradictory evidence does not constitute as proof of your point. When you leave it to others to prove you wrong instead of standing up to prove yourself, it's the same as admitting you have an ungrounded opinion. Which is fine, just admit that you do so we don't have to waste our time arguing with you.

Unless, of course, you have a case you'd like to present in full so that we can productively discuss the contents. That's cool too.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

You sound silly and you act like we live in a vacuum.

How is saying that the liberal agenda of gun control a political agenda?

How is saying the Conservative agenda of cutting taxes is destructive when they do nothing about spending a political agenda?

It's just the truth.

Talking about the destructive agenda of liberals and conservatives in Washington isn't a political agenda just the truth.

The reason you make these empty statements is because you can't debate what I said so you obfuscate and dodge.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

You sound silly and you act like we live in a vacuum.

How is saying that the liberal agenda of gun control a political agenda?

How is saying the Conservative agenda of cutting taxes is destructive when they do nothing about spending a political agenda?

It's just the truth.

Talking about the destructive agenda of liberals and conservatives in Washington isn't a political agenda just the truth.

The reason you make these empty statements is because you can't debate what I said so you obfuscate and dodge.

You're still dodging the point, and now its obvious that you are backtracking as you have been proven a hypocrite.

Again, be proud. Using the death of children to make a political point is something to feel great and justified about.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

And you are using it for anti-liberalism, plain and simple. Again, good on you.

And we all know who is calling for gun bans which is the anti thesis of liberalism or what it use to be.

Using tradgedies to call for taking things away from the people is anti liberalism btw.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

You said:

This leads me to conclude that you believe it to be a purely liberal agenda

This is what you want to believe because you can't debate what I actually said.

Yes, gun control is a liberal agenda. This is why gun control advocacy groups support liberals in Washington. If we're going to debate, you can't act ignorant of simple truths.

I did lay out the facts in the first post. Gun Control is part of a liberal agenda that's destructive. We have a problem that's never discussed and fixed because for the next few weeks we will be debating the liberal agenda of Gun Control. This will not solve or help anyone.

We have a violent culture and something called the 2nd Amendment.

Any ban on guns will have to get past the Supreme Court and would create a black market that will produce gun cartels just like we have drug cartels.

With guns we can go to where evil resides. The mentally disturbed, gangs and criminals. At the end of the day, gun control is a liberal agenda that's destructive.

After each of these tragedies we spend weeks debating the liberal agenda of gun control and nothing gets done.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

What political point am I making?

You sound silly. The liberal agenda of gun control is destructive.

That's not politics, it's the truth. Both liberals and conservatives have destructive agendas.

You just can't dispute what I'm saying. But please keep posting because the more you avoid this simple truth, the more you strengthen the points that I'm making.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join