It's sad that Liberals are using Children's death for Politics

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by neoholographic
It's sad that Liberals are using Children's death for Politics

Rather ironic really, that somebody who hates those liberals so much that he continually rants about them, is using these very same childrens deaths to attack them yet again.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

reply to post by captaintyinknots

Nope, I'm using it to tell the truth.

The Liberal gun control agenda will get in the way of addressing the real problem. All they have been talking about is banning guns. What about the problem of our young people going crazy? Shouldn't we first try to do something about that? Shouldn't we first try to make it next to impossible for the mentally disturbed to get guns?

Again, it comes back to a political agenda and that agenda stops us from going after the places where evil resides vs. the silly gun control debate.

You cannot deny that you are using the event to paint liberals in a negative light. That is using it for a political purpose, my friend.

The truth, in my mind, is that the first and foremost thing that needs to be looked at here is how we are medicating our population. Nearly all of these shooters are on anti-depressants, psychotropics, or or mind altering chemicals. We need to address this, because obviously our current methods arent working.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

I agree in part. Over medication is a big problem. I don't give the person who shoots 20 children a pass though.

Plenty people are over medicated but they don't kill 20 children. That's just evil and the person who does this isn't a victim.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Nope, just telling the truth.

It's already negative and sickening that Liberals yell gun control after every gun tragedy.

This stops us from addressing the real problem and in the end, nothing gets done.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I had a conversation with my wife today. My wife is basically very liberal minded whereas I am a Libertarian. For the most part, we get along fine. After 24 years...yeah...we muddle through...anyway...

We were talking about the blasts for assault weapon controls and my wife had not heard the other side of the facts surrounding this case...how the initial stories said this...the rifle was found in the trunk...the coroners report said this...but the facts pointed toward that....that there was a 2nd shooter and then there was not...etc...etc...etc.

My wife...paused..."How can anyone know what to think or how to act if the truth is so messed up?"...I just bowed my head toward her..."very true sweetie...very true"...
edit on 12/17/2012 by Jeremiah65 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Nope, just telling the truth.

It's already negative and sickening that Liberals yell gun control after every gun tragedy.

This stops us from addressing the real problem and in the end, nothing gets done.

IN YOUR OPINION, it is negative and sickening. You are no better than they, no matter how much you choose to ignore your bias.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
If you think it is just the liberals or have only seen liberals doing this, then you are not paying attention and being distracted by the left hand while the right is stealing your wallet. Same goes for those who say that it is just the right wing...Those people are being distracted by the right hand while the left steals their proverbial wallet....

Both sides of the political spectrum have been using this for their own political agendas. That is nothing new. Both sides in Washington are frothing at the mouth to use any thing they can for their own agendas.

It's disgusting no matter which side does it. But let's be honest, both sides do it.

And if you are still blinded by the two party system and don't see that both are just two arms of the same beast, well, then, you truly are not paying attention.

Peace and love.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Nope, it's not an opinion.

It's a fact that gun control is a liberal agenda that does nothing to fix the problems we face. Liberals have been yelling gun control after every gun tragedy for years. You may not like to hear the truth but too bad.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Nope, it's not an opinion.

It's a fact that gun control is a liberal agenda that does nothing to fix the problems we face. Liberals have been yelling gun control after every gun tragedy for years. You may not like to hear the truth but too bad.

I understand that you are too jaded by your POLITICAL viewpoints to understand that you are as guilty in politicizing this as they, but restating this bias/agenda over and over does not change fact.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by DirtyLiberalHippie

This is a self evident truth. Both parties are corrupt. I pointed out the Conservative agenda during the Schiavo case.

At the end of the day it makes no sense not to call liberals out as well as conservatives when they are letting an agenda stand in the way of progress.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Again, the truth is the truth whether you like it or not.

Liberals have a destructive agenda when it comes to gun control. It hurts discussion of the real issues.

The fact that your upset about me telling the truth that liberals have a gun control agenda, proves my point.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by DirtyLiberalHippie

Yep, two-sides of the same coin... and it's counterfeit money!!!

Anyone still buying into the Republican versus Democrat paradigm is a sucker! This thread is about Liberals. I'd say the same about Zionist conservatives too!

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Liberals have a destructive agenda when it comes to gun control. It hurts discussion of the real issues.

The fact that your upset about me telling the truth that liberals have a gun control agenda, proves my point.

You meant you're. But i digress. I'm not upset about anything, nor do I have reason to be. Both sides are using this, and you are a prime example.

I'm not sure what 'point' you think I'm proving, considering I am not a liberal, and am pro-gun, but whatever flaots your boat I guess. Keep on pushing that POLITICAL agenda.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

You meant you're. But i digress. I'm not upset about anything, nor do I have reason to be. Both sides are using this, and you are a prime example.

I'm not sure what 'point' you think I'm proving, considering I am not a liberal, and am pro-gun, but whatever flaots your boat I guess. Keep on pushing that POLITICAL agenda.

It's floats not flaots. I digress though because pointing out things like this like you did in your last post is something you do when you realize you're making a silly argument.

You don't need a political agenda to state the truth that liberals have a gun control agenda that they have been pushing for years.

It's just the truth.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I hate all this bullshiite, I hate guns and all the technology that is poured into them, and why governments of all shades pay billions for that technology, the supposed ideology doesn't come into it. It's no surprise that a gun is pretty singular in it's purpose, it's no surprise that the technology advances so that just one tiny weapon can dispatch hundreds, it's no surprise that Mr money is a prime mover and shaker, and it's no surprise then, that you have a violent society.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

It's floats not flaots. I digress though because pointing out things like this like you did in your last post is something you do when you realize you're making a silly argument.

You don't need a political agenda to state the truth that liberals have a gun control agenda that they have been pushing for years.

It's just the truth.

Nothing silly about pointing out blatant hypocrisy, especially when it is pointing out that a person is being exactly what they are calling out.

Stating their stance is not an agenda. Stating how awful their agenda is, is pushing your own. Its okay, you dont get it, youve already proven that.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

That's just silly. We don't live in a vanilla world where we don't make judgment calls. It's called reality.

Pointing out a liberal or conservative agenda that's destructive is not a political agenda. In fact I wish it was done more often because both liberals and conservatives have agendas that stand in the way of progress.

This is the real world, not fantasy island.
edit on 17-12-2012 by neoholographic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

That's just silly. We don't live in a vanilla world where we don't make judgment calls. It's called reality.

Pointing out a liberal or conservative agenda that's destructive is not a political agenda. In fact I wish it was done more often because both liberals and conservatives have agendas that stand in the way of progress.

This is the real world, not fantasy island.
edit on 17-12-2012 by neoholographic because: (no reason given)

So, in your reality, pushing your political views here is NOT using this event for an agenda, but if liberals do, it IS an agenda?

Interesting 'real world' you live in.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Nope, it's not a political agenda because the truth has no power when it comes to the agenda of liberals and conservatives in Washington D.C.

At the end of the day, I'm just stating the truth. Nothing will change in Washington. My only agenda is telling the truth.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Nope, it's not a political agenda because the truth has no power when it comes to the agenda of liberals and conservatives in Washington D.C.

At the end of the day, I'm just stating the truth. Nothing will change in Washington. My only agenda is telling the truth.
The truth in YOUR OPINION, meaning it is your agenda.

Like I said, dont worry about it. You have already proven this simple fact to be over your head.

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join