Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

It's sad that Liberals are using Children's death for Politics

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
The whole Gun Control debate is a silly thing. There will be no gun control in America whether the Government bans certain guns or not. We are a violent culture and that's just the way it is. We also have something called the 2nd Amendment. So any attempt at gun control will be challenged and sent to the Supreme Court.

At the end of the day, if you ban certain guns, you will just create a huge black market for them. It will be just like prohibition. Criminals would love a ban on guns because you would make them millions. Look at all of the people who made millions from bootlegging like Joe Kennedy.

The problem is evil. There's evil in the world and we have to be proactive against evil.

One place to start is the mentally ill. Evil seems to find a home with mental illness. We have to call evil, evil. There's plenty of people with mental problems that don't kill 20 children. THAT"S PURE EVIL!

We have to stop th mentally ill from getting guns. It just seems a lot of young kids are going off the deep end and we have to ask why. We have to ask why are young people are going nuts. Are they being overly medicated?

So gun control in America will just put the control of guns into the hands of criminals.

We also have to make are schools zero tolerance zones. Bullet proof windows and detectors outside of schools.

How are you going to get guns out of the hands of gang members and criminals? The answer is you're not. You ban guns they will get guns just like they get coc aine to sell.

Think about it. Liberals want to legalize drugs, which I agree with but they want to ban guns. One of the reasons to legalize drugs is to hurt the drug cartels. If you ban guns, you will just be creating gun cartels.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by neoholographic

I agree with pretty much everything you have to say except for your title, or at least I think it needs an addendum.

IMO liberals, conservatives, media moguls, in some cases our fellow fringe theorists, religious groups, etc are all using this tragedy to further their own agendas, and it is really quite sickening.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Osiris1953

I see it mostly from liberal. Every liberal newscaster to liberals in congress. It's a political agenda for the most part.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
This exact same thread has been made at least 15 times since Friday. You could have easily just contributed to one of the existing ones.
Why does everyone continue to keep pushing and pushing this? You're being no better than the liberals, using this event to bash them. It's not accomplishing anything.

You can stop hitting the horse, it's dead.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
It isn't EVERY newscaster. It isn't EVERY Liberal. Just like it wasn't EVERY Conservative supporting the crazy Extreme Conservatives during the election. Use common sense with these topics. Otherwise you are just part of the problem.

- Dredge

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I think it's sad that the children aren't even buried and people are already pointing fingers like it's going out of style. Blaming the nearest convenient political group, religious organization or pro-gun activist won't bring them back. And if pointing fingers just makes you feel better, you have bigger things to worry about than laying blame.

Give your respects, make sure your own children are loved, and move on. The worst thing you can do right now is drag your feet because you want to take out your frustrations on other people. Let's remember the victims by loving one another and appreciating what we have even more than we did before. This is a reminder of how easily everything can go up in smoke. Take advantage of that lesson, instead of taking advantage of the chaos.

Is that what you would want?

P.S. The irony in that title is astounding. And not in a good way. Complain about pushing political agendas, then blame it on a political party. That makes sense.
edit on 17-12-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

I dunno, I'd say children dying in shootings is a type of event that is, and should be at least considered in politics by all party members.

As to the rapidity of bringing up bills, as well as how and why certain bills are written the way they are, those are the more important questions, I think.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

I hear you, and I don't disagree. I just think everyone wants a piece of the Sandy Hook school shooting pie, and it disturbs me to no end.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Of course gun control has been a liberal agenda for years.

It's funny that it's somehow bad to point that out.

Liberals use every gun tragedy to push there agenda for gun control.

The term Gun Control is just stupid!

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ProperlyErrant

There shouldn't be a knee jerk reaction to ban guns.

Gun Control in America will not happen. Criminals will control the guns you ban.

At the end of the day it's a political agenda!

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
How will you control guns in the hands of gangs and criminals?

The problem is evil and the political agenda of gun control blurs the real discussions we need to be having!

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I totally agree it is sickening.

but conservatives were using that China tragedy to give a counter argument.

They're both guilty of using children's deaths for politics.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Just by using the term "Liberal" in your title shows that you, too, are using this event for political reasons. Good on you.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Every liberal newscaster

how do the talking heads that work for the Zionist / Bolshevik / Luciferian owned media coporations get labled liberal?

edit ... oh yah , they're all Commies!

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
I totally agree it is sickening.

but conservatives were using that China tragedy to give a counter argument.

They're both guilty of using children's deaths for politics.

Great point!

I didn't like that either. You can't point to what happened in China because it just blurs the issue and you're just contributing to the silly gun control debate.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Nope, it's a liberal political agenda to yell gun control after every gun tragedy.

This is just the truth and gun control is a silly term. It blurs the true debate we need to be having.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by neoholographic

Nope, it's a liberal political agenda to yell gun control after every gun tragedy.

This is just the truth and gun control is a silly term. It blurs the true debate we need to be having.

And you are using it for anti-liberalism, plain and simple. Again, good on you.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

One place to start is the mentally ill. Evil seems to find a home with mental illness. We have to call evil, evil. There's plenty of people with mental problems that don't kill 20 children. THAT"S PURE EVIL!

I agree with the majority of what you said except for above! The pure evil you speak of needs to be directed towards the Pharmaceutical Companys and our Government for pumping the dangerous drugs into people who have a mental illness! There is tons of documented proof of how dangerous these drugs can be, but yet we blame the victim instead of the Corporations......... Not all who are "LABELED" as mentally ill have any desire whatsoever of harming innocent human beings.....

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Yes, it is sad that liberals are using children's death for politics. But you want to know what's more sad? That in this age of information and enlightenment that we even have liberals. THAT, my friends, is what is truly sad. Some people need to grow up and enter this thing we call REALITY!

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Nope, I'm using it to tell the truth.

The Liberal gun control agenda will get in the way of addressing the real problem. All they have been talking about is banning guns. What about the problem of our young people going crazy? Shouldn't we first try to do something about that? Shouldn't we first try to make it next to impossible for the mentally disturbed to get guns?

Again, it comes back to a political agenda and that agenda stops us from going after the places where evil resides vs. the silly gun control debate.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join