New experience with "energy"?

page: 1

join

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Hello, I had something happen to me this morning and I can't stop thinking about it. I'm here to see if anyone might know, recognize or have had similar experiences to this.

Short background, as a teen I was more interested in astral projection, lucid dreaming and meditation than most my age. This path brought me many new perspectives and experiences, not all being positive but certainly interesting. I decided to stop seeking these things out as to not run into anything more sinister or "open a door" that won't easily shut. Anyway, during that time, energy manipulation intrigued me but I was never able to produce any results what-so-ever. I could never do a "psy-ball" or feel energy. I'm not even sure what I experienced was the same sort of energy but here's the story. I'll also use a few crude drawings to better explain.

Within the past two years, I've become aware of this "energy ball" inside my body. I can really tell it's there when i'm more relaxed and this morning was no exception. It doesn't seem to originate anywhere particular but when I become aware of it, it goes on the fritz. It'll shoot up and down my body, having some very powerful effects apon reaching certain points. At the base it causes a strong surge of sexual energy, strong as i've ever experienced. Then it goes up through my chest and literally squeezes through my throat (it feels almost like a small balloon coming up but without the stretch feeling when say you take too large a gulp of water) and shoots up to the tip of my head, collecting there like a small pool. The whole experience can be quite uncomfortable, especially the throat part. It's almost as if when I become aware of it, I gain control but I have no idea what in the world to do with it.

Most the time it fades and passes as I go on with my day but this morning it left a bit differently. I decided to try and "visualize" this energy I was feeling and move it to my palms, doesn't work. At this point, I feel it come up through my throat again but this time it poured out through my nostrils! I felt a dense, smooth flow of this "energy" falling down the front of my chest. My immediate reaction was to make a hugging motion as if to catch it and actually worked! I was holding a large orb of energy (it really felt like there was more now somehow) in amazement, clearly interacting with something I had never experienced. The way the sphere felt and the way it reacted to touch is something I'll never forget.
1st

Naturally, I was concerned I just messed up big time so I pulled the sphere in toward myself, attempting to "re-absorb". The sphere gave in at the bottom and a stream of fell before my body, feeling it as it fell and met the floor. 2nd picture explains it better. Then it seemed to want to conform to my body (3rd pic)
2nd
3rd

The feeling of this energy was very smooth, almost like lite oil. It had a very definite "weight" to it but didn't seem to behave under my knowledge of gravity. Imagine a sphere of suspended oil at about 1/100th the weight with an abnormally high surface tension but can still easily be broke. That's probably the best description I can give of it, anyone seen, heard, experienced anything like this?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Artanis667

Thanks for sharing with us. Next time, maybe you can record yourself. Try infrared camera.
edit on 17-12-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Sounds like Prana to me!

The illustrations are just epic. It is like a cyanide and happiness version of the events, awesome.

Try doing a meditation of grounding and Chakra opening, see what develops. Should be a simple visualization, sounds like you are REALLY visualizing stuff and that's a plus, it will be very easy for you to perform this meditation. I dig this one:

www.youtube.com...
edit on 17-12-2012 by fourthmeal because: adding chakras

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Thanks! There's gotta be something I can do, haha, the mind can play amazing tricks. But this... I"ve never had such a real feeling of it. I was actually convinced at one point some serious change had taken place and the world around me was open like never before, so to speak.

I don't know how effective infrared would be as it was very faintly warm (if at all) but I'll certainly give it a shot if the chance comes.
edit on 17-12-2012 by Artanis667 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

if it's feeling like water/air currents sort of moving in waves and wisps then.. welcome to the club. now relax the chords at the base of the skull at the back of the neck and finally the direct centre of your head and allow it to flow up thru the back of the neck and into that centre of the brain point where the 3rd eye rests. you should feel another set of waves or energy ball emanating from the 3rd eye. if u keep on relaxing you would feel like your thoughts tumbling down to the back of the head (i call this "alice tumbling down the rabbit hole"). u may see and hear a spark and a portal will appear in which you should both see and feel and hear yourself resonate out of body with a droning humm sort of sound.

but never get into this if u are afraid of making mistakes or opening doors you cant close. u wont get very far if ur afraid of dying either.
edit on 17-12-2012 by 0mage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal
Sounds like Prana to me!

The illustrations are just epic. It is like a cyanide and happiness version of the events, awesome.

Try doing a meditation of grounding and Chakra opening, see what develops. Should be a simple visualization, sounds like you are REALLY visualizing stuff and that's a plus, it will be very easy for you to perform this meditation. I dig this one:

www.youtube.com...
edit on 17-12-2012 by fourthmeal because: adding chakras

Haha, thanks, gotta love cyanide and happiness

Interesting, looks like I have some reading to do! I didn't imagined getting back into this but i'm too intrigued now after what's been happening. At least to maybe gain some sort of control. Thank you for the info!

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0mage

if it's feeling like water/air currents sort of moving in waves and wisps then.. welcome to the club. now relax the chords at the base of the skull at the back of the neck and finally the direct centre of your head and allow it to flow up thru the back of the neck and into that centre of the brain point where the 3rd eye rests. you should feel another set of waves or energy ball emanating from the 3rd eye. if u keep on relaxing you would feel like your thoughts tumbling down to the back of the head (i call this "alice tumbling down the rabbit hole"). u may see and hear a spark and a portal will appear in which you should both see and feel and hear yourself resonate out of body with a droning humm sort of sound.

but never get into this if u are afraid of making mistakes or opening doors you cant close. u wont get very far if ur afraid of dying either.

Yes! It's very fluid like and moves in waves but wispy and nearly weightless. If I could see it I almost imagine it like when you can see heat escaping when you open your car (I live in the desert so I see that a lot, haha).

What's interesting too is that you mentioned bringing it to the 3rd eye. I didn't say this before but after this stuff pooled at the top of my head, I tried bringing down into the center pineal area to no avail. It was like there was a cage around it or something and concerned me a bit since I could do it before. Thanks for the technique, I'll definitely try that out

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

most likely it's ur own will that's blocking it. you have focussed on it but in a manner that your consciousness just circled it to single it out sort of. allow it to flow.. very important ill be saying that alot
relax all tension.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Want.

Video.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Hi OP! Your developing your Light body.

See you in the higher dimensions!

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Sonds like prana to me too. There's many methods to amplify the perception of this energy: trataka, jnana yoga, mudras, etc., etc. Good luck in your quest.

edit on 20-12-2012 by D1ss1dent because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Hey,

Seems like you discovered your own bioenergy / pranic / etheric body.
I suggest books from Robert Bruce and his methods of NEW energy control.

google search

-RP

edit on 21-12-2012 by RobertPaulsim because: (no reason given)

new topics
top topics

join