It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

weird weather..............hmmmmmmm????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Just locked within contemplation on the world and it's drastic changes within the past ten 12 years.I must admit I bought in to the Mayan story a little bit......the Nibiru almost had me convinced....I never believed 9-11.....The Anunnaki has some of my attention but the thing that stands out the most and it's the most least talked about scenario is that fact that real solar event are in relation to world events that are big cause for alert of real danger.
The Sun will bring about some big time changes and they will affect the weather everywhere on earth...those closest to coast lines are facing higher dangers than those who are mainland/center.Rescources will become scarce so food is going to be a problem for most during these times.Also lot's of Volcanic activity could set off places like Yellowstone National park which is bad...as we all got a little depiction during the 2012 movie.Steps should be taken to prepare for natures wrath
edit on Mon Dec 17 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: got rid of a "few" .........

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Check out this thread.

It may help you connect some dots like it did for me. Note it is not my thread but there is a lot of wonderful information contained.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

link   
Nibiru, Anunnaki, 9-11, Yellowstone, 2012 movie

Doomsday blanket thread? if not then im lost

link   
The truth as we inch toward the new year...............the thing no one is talking about.....the severe weather changes the past 12 years......the fact the ice caps melted away............. that there is an exposed hole in our atmosphere due to earth rotating outside that habitable zone.......any thoughts anyone?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by shaneslaughta

lmao...no...it's more like a questionair thread about weird weather.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
i have a thought....punctuation, and less......trailing.

No seriously what kind of proof do you have for the earth grazing a non habitable area in our solar system?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
ohh i see, thought you had something substantial to put on the table.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Onewhoknowsjesus
The truth as we inch toward the new year...............the thing no one is talking about.....the severe weather changes the past 12 years......the fact the ice caps melted away............. that there is an exposed hole in our atmosphere due to earth rotating outside that habitable zone.......any thoughts anyone?

Yeah,I got one.
The earth is rotating outside the habitable zone.
Sources or links about that?

Another thing,the ice caps are still there ,maybe a little less than before,but still there.
The hole you are talking about,is that the ozone hole you are referring too?

If you wish,I can supply a mountain of data .

Peace,
K

new topics

top topics

join