It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is There Such a Thing as a Positive Illuminati?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
The Illuminati card game proves they exist are whoever is pulling the strings wants us to think they exist.
The card game came out in the 80's and clearly depicts a world trade center attack as well as the pentagon.
Illuminate Card Game

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
"Light" trumps Darkness....but "Illumination" also represents Truth. Can you handle the Truth? God didn't think so (according to the Garden of Eden allegory) as they were told not to eat the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Voyager1
The Illuminati card game proves they exist are whoever is pulling the strings wants us to think they exist.
The card game came out in the 80's and clearly depicts a world trade center attack as well as the pentagon.
Illuminate Card Game

Thank you so much for the link - this doesn't prove anything at all. What you (and other people who believe this stuff) are doing is post-diction (instead of prediction). For these things to predict anything, you would have to be able to use them to tell that something was going to happen in advance. What actually happens is conspiracy theorists wait for something to happen, then go search through the cards and proclaim ANYTHING that looks similar as "proof" while IGNORING all the cards that have events which have NEVER occurred. This is the same thing people do with Nostradamus, by the way.

For example -
(1) The Illuminati are careful enough to carefully plan taking out both WTC towers but yet in the card game only show an explosion on one of them. And its not even clear its the WTC towers, we just assume it is (because you want a "hit") and the card makes no sense - unless you believe the towers were nuked (but again, conspiracy theorists ignore that because thats a "miss").
(2) The Illuminati take out an entire side of the pentagon and yet in the card game it shows an explosion in the center and the card itself has nothing to do with terrorism.

If these are "proof" of the Illuminati then they are the most incompetent bunch ever - an all powerful malevolent organization hell bent on causing evil that is dumb enough to both (1) leave tantalizing clues for conspiracy theorists through a card game but (2) too stupid to carry them out as depicted as well as (3) too stupid to carry out 99% of the events the other cards depict.
edit on 18-12-2012 by thelongjourney because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Voyager1
Illuminate Card Game

Who made the card game and named it Illuminati?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
"Light" trumps Darkness....but "Illumination" also represents Truth. Can you handle the Truth? God didn't think so (according to the Garden of Eden allegory) as they were told not to eat the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge.

well said ... nice and simple.

Lets call darkness the will to create division and therefore cut consciousness and in biblical terms run from the light.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by bowtomonkey
Steve Jackson.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

Steve Jackson.

I wasn't expecting this

The company won a case against the US Secret Service after a raid of their offices in 1990

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

I wasn't expecting this

The company won a case against the US Secret Service after a raid of their offices in 1990
Oh, you should read about the raid.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

I wasn't expecting this

Oh, you should read about the raid.

Did not a group of hackers claim to that the Bush campaign used its servers for their election activities?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by FriedBabelBroccoli
Did not a group of hackers claim to that the Bush campaign used its servers for their election activities?
That was well after the raid. (almost 10 years... ) The original BBS ceased operations eventually, and Steve Jackson Games opened a full-blown ISP called Illuminati Online (io.com). G.W. Bush's first presidential campaign apparently had an account there. I was a subscriber to the ISP, myself, for 10 or 15 years. They had dial up and ISDN access in Austin, Houston, and a few other Texas cities, IIRC. Steve Jackson Games sold the ISP years ago to PrismNet, and PrismNet shut down io.com a year or two back selling the domain name. You can imagine what a 2 letter top-level domain goes for now days…

edit on 2012.12.18 by JoshNorton because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Do you also think the tower explosion is connected and do you think Steve knew something he shouldn't.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Do you also think the tower explosion is connected and do you think Steve knew something he shouldn't.
Of course not. That's a ludicrous idea. Like someone else mentioned, it's easy to find patterns in ANYTHING after the fact. But it's meaningless.

Both SJ Games original Illuminati board game and the later INWO trading card game were influenced heavily by Robert Shea & Robert Anton Wilson’s Illuminatus! Trilogy, which, in turn, was influenced by Shea & Wilson’s time as editors at Playboy, and all the crank mail they got.

Just about every supposed connection between the cards and actual events can be attributed to either "there's a good chance that was going to happen anyway, which doesn't make it a prediction"; people stretching their expectations to make a connection that's not really there; and coincidence.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I think our problems lie in what we consider positive or negative. Perception is relative to the perceiver. I've recently been reading the "hidden hand dialogue" that was on ATS several years ago.... It gives a lot to think about and consider. Mind you, I realize this doesn't add much to the conversation. Merely stating that binary terms sometimes aren't where any answer lies.... The "truth" is almost always in the middle.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
There actually is a group rumored to be a "positive" version of the illuminati. Due to the research I've been doing into the Time Samplers comic, I've got quite a bit of notes. It's an Eastern society mentioned by Benjamin Fulford, called the "White Dragon Society."

It's based on the philosophy of the original Black Dragon Society founded by Mitsuru Toyama. In legend, the Goddess Benten was supposed to have married a powerful white dragon in order to stop it from killing children.

The White Dragon represents warriors who obey the rules of Chivalry and Bushido. That is to say, they will never strike the first blow, they will never attack women, children and non-combatants and they will fight to defend the weak and the downtrodden. the Black Dragon Society had an Asian orientation, the White Dragon looks to protect the entire planet, including the weakest living creatures. According to thousands of year old Jewish documents held by some shrines, there was split over the use of a certain kind of powerful incantation. People in the Middle East engaged in a ritual to “invoke the black snake,” which gives you power at the expense of others weakness, but over time it leaves you isolated and friendless.

This is exactly what is now happening to the ancient cabal that has been secretly ruling the West (the "bad" illuminati).

The white snake gives protection, but not wealth or power. The white snake in its present form is the world wide network of martial arts societies and morally upright military establishments.

The notes are a bit scattered, but this is the only thing I've seen that touches on the subject.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join