It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Follow Up Post to the "Ghost" in Question

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I wanted to follow up on a post I made under my previous handle (Before I lost my passwords).

It is in regard to this post: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here is the image in question:

Some will not see it, but I am seeing a grey, semi-transparent "head" rising out of the top of my own, with a large raised brow and an obvious left eye. To the right of the head, I see a clear square with a sphere with bands on the sphere (which reminds me of Jupiter) in side of the square, and a "122" or "22" next to it in pixelation.

edit on 17-12-2012 by ProperlyErrant because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Wow...now that you mention it...your ghost looks a lot like....

Frylock.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by AFewGoodWomen
Wow...now that you mention it...your ghost looks a lot like....

Frylock.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ProperlyErrant

Maybe it's a thoughtform? Like a tulpa.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bleeeeep

Maybe it's a thoughtform? Like a tulpa.

Yea....

In the whole picture I look like I'm in this really gazy, 1000 yard stare kind of looks that I get a lot.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

I didn't necessarily mean that it was your thoughtform.

Sorry I shouldn't creep you out like that.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bleeeeep

I didn't necessarily mean that it was your thoughtform.

Sorry I shouldn't creep you out like that.

I wasn't thinking it was my thought form, just that I seemed like I was in a "State".

Induced by other or self-induced?

Or maybe I was thinking that it was my thought form, hence.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Depends how deep you want to go; I only said tulpa because you said ghost in the title.

If you believe energy/matter can be controlled, in the way it is described to be, by people with out of body experiences, by Jesus(move mountains), by Buddhists(tulpas and chi), by telekinesis(move energy), by telepathy(draw in/send out energy to read its information), etc, then I say the thing in the picture could be a tulpa created by something.

If you want it to be wacky, then you were photobombed by a tulpa or something that was using EOB to watch you.

If you want to keep it on the logical side, then I say it's a camera malfunction.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Bleeeeep

This story is actually very reminiscent of the last several years of my life experience, but to a less vile extent, and involving the possibility of those who have passed away:

creepypasta.wikia.com...

Now that I think about it, my good friend passed away right around the time of this picture.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

That was a really good story, and to share some of my stories - I have seen three tulpas, myself.

One was an imaginary friend I had when I was a child. He looked like a black pink panther, but not as cartoony. I had forgotten his name until my sister and I were joking about him a few years ago, and she reminded me of his name; until that time, I just remember the trouble he got me into once, and what he looked like.

Another, I suppose, was a creation of my childhood friend's. I can't remember what we were playing exactly, but I remember seeing this crab looking thing crawl out from under the building we were playing beside. I remember how odd it was that it moved towards my friend and beneath some bicycles that were piled up behind him, and then it vanished into the bicycle pile. I remember mentioning to my friend at the time and he just said something like, “yeah weird”, and he went back to playing cars, or whatever it was, and I went and looked underneath the bicycles, but couldn't find it. For some strange reason, as a child, I sort of knew it was his by the way it moved towards him.

The third one I saw was a clown in my closet when I awoke from a “lucid dream”. I looked away thinking, I'm still dreaming, then looked back and it was gone. Sort of like a dream entering into the real world. It looked like ronald mc donald but his clothing was red and he had an evil grin.

I assume they were tulpa - hoping they weren't anything sinister.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Bleeeeep

Thanks for sharing that.

I think the idea of thought form projection or "Tulpas" is probably descriptive of far more than many would currently realize.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Yeah. I think a lot of ghosts and poltergeist stuff is probably caused by people with strong emotions at the time of the events. If we had absolutely no doubt, we could probably create tulpa/ghosts/etc with ease. Alas, our faith isn't strong enough.

So... what exactly were you guys doing prior to the picture being taken? Just watching television? You weren't playing with witchboards or anything like that were you?
edit on 12/17/2012 by Bleeeeep because: (no reason given)

top topics

join