It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iluminati ritual sacrifice/ Dark moon ritual

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Now i know im going to get flamed, but this is what i really think when events like this happen. I know that a lot of Hollywood and the music industry are deep into using occult symbolism for marketing but how deep it goes i don't know. I am also a believer of the fact that there is a group of powerful people who do sacrifice ritually according to astrology and numerology and other related occult practice. So basically this video breaks down some informaton on sacrificing having to do with CT. Now before you completely flame me for posting this realize i am looking to see if this can be debunked or if someone has more knowledge on the subject. I know a lot of people believe these sacrifices to be true as well.

The part that sticks out to me is where he begins talking about the name Lanza and its origins, if nothing its an interesting bit of history.

LANZA Italian: from a dialect or old form of Lancia.Italian: from a short form of a personal name formed with the suffix - lanza or, -lancia as for example Francalanza Giallanza.Spanish; from Lanza 'lance', either a nickname for a soldier(lancer) or an occupational name for a lance maker.

The maker then goes on to talk about the lance mythology, and then deeper into other mythology.

Anyway enjoy.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Here, perhaps this will help you along the way....i'll see what else i can muster up but it is interesting for it's historical value if nothing else.

You can find more here Sacred Texts - Evil

Capt. John Smith, the hero of the colonisation of Virginia, in 1607, describes the worship of Okee (a word

p. 8

which apparently means that which is above our control) as follows: 1

"There is yet in Virginia no place discouered to bee so Savage in which the savages haue not a religion, Deare, and Bow and Arrowes. All thinges that were able to do them hurt beyond their prevention they adore with their kinde of divine worship; as the fire, water, lightning, thunder, our ordinance peeces, horses, &c. But their chiefe God they worship is the Diuell. Him they call Oke, 2 and serue him more of feare than loue. They say they haue conference with him and fashion themselues as neare to his shape as they can imagine. In their Temples they haue his image euill favouredly carued and then painted and adorned with chaines, copper, and beades, and couered with a skin in such manner as the deformity may well suit with such a God." (Original ed., p. 29.)

"In some part of the Country, they haue yearely a sacrifice of children. Such a one was at Quiyoughcohanock, some 10 miles from Iames Towne, and thus performed.

"Fifteene of the properest young boyes, betweene 10 and 15 yeares of age, they painted white. Hauing brought them forth, the people spent the forenoone in dancing and singing about them with rattles.

"In the afternoone, they put those children to the roote of a tree. By them, all the men stood in a guard, every one hauing a Bastinado in his hand, made of reeds bound together. This [these] made a lane betweene them all along, through which there were appointed 5 young men to fetch these children. So every one of the fiue went through the guard, to fetch a child, each after other by turnes: the guard fearelessly beating them with their Bastinadoes, and they patiently enduring and receauing all; defending the children with their naked bodies from the vnmercifull blowes they pay them soundly, though the children escape. All this while,

p. 9

the women weepe and crie out very passionately; prouiding mats, skinnes, mosse, and drie wood, as things fitting their childrens funerals.

"After the children were thus passed the guard, the guard tore down the tree, branches and boughs, with such violence, that they rent the body and made wreathes for their heads, or bedecked their haire with the leaues. What else was done with the children was not seene; but they were all cast on a heape in a valley, as dead: where they made a great feast for al the company.

"The Werowance [chief] being demanded the meaning of this sacrifice, answered that the children were not all dead, but [only] that the Oke or Divell did sucke the blood from their left breast [of those], who chanced to be his by lot, till they were dead. But the rest were kept in the wildernesse by the yong men till nine moneths were expired, during which time they must not conuerse with any: and of these, were made their Priests and Coniurers.

"This sacrifice they held to bee so necessarie, that if they should omit it, their Oke or Divel and all their other Quiyoughcosughes (which are their other Gods) would let them haue no Deare, Turkies, Corne, nor fish: and yet besides, hee would make great slaughter amongst them.

"To divert them from this blind idolatrie, many vsed their best indeauours, chiefly with the Werowances of Quiyoughcohanock; whose devotion, apprehension, and good disposition much exceeded any in those Countries: who though we could not as yet preuaile withall to forsake his false Gods, yet this he did beleeue, that our God as much exceeded theirs, as our Gunnes did their Bowes and Arrows; and many times did send to the President, at Iames towne, men with presents, intreating them to pray to his God for raine, for his Gods would not send him any.

"And in this lamentable ignorance doe these poore soules sacrifice themselues to the Diuell, not knowing their Creator." (Original ed., pp. 32, 33, 34.) 1

p. 10

Similar practices prevailed among almost all the Indian tribes who inhabited the islands and the two continents of America a few centuries ago. M. Bernhard Picart's illustration 1, drawn according to the report of Peter Martyr, 2 an eye-witness, proves that the tribes of Hispaniola, now commonly called Haiti, paid homage to the Supreme Being under the name of Jocanna, and their practices show that they were devil-worshippers of the worst kind. Even the most civilised Americans, the Mexicans, had not as yet outgrown this stage of religious belief. It is true that the idea of a white God of Love and Peace was as not quite foreign to them, but the fear of the horrible Huitzilopochtli still prompted them to stain the altars of his temples with the blood of human victims.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I personally liked this part the most

Human sacrifices are one of the principal characteristic traits of Devil-worship, but not the only one. There are in addition other devilish practices which are based on the idea that the Deity takes delight in witnessing tortures, and the height of abomination is reached in cannibalism, which, as anthropology teaches us, is not due to scarcity of food, but can always be traced back to some religious superstition, especially to the notion that he who partakes of the heart or brain of his adversary acquires the courage, strength, and other virtues of the slain man.

The last remnants of the idea that the wrath of the Deity must be appeased by blood, and that we acquire spiritual powers by eating the flesh and drinking the blood of the victim still linger with us to-day in the medieval

p. 14

interpretations of certain church dogmas, and will only disappear before the searching light of a fearless and consistent religious reformation. We must remember, however, that certain superstitions, at early stages of the religious development of mankind, are as unavoidable as the various errors which science and philosophy pass through in their natural evolution.

Religion always begins with fear, and the religion of savages may directly be defined as "the fear of evil and the various efforts made to escape evil." Though the fear of evil in the religions of civilised nations plays no longer so prominent a part, we yet learn through historical investigations that at an early stage of their development almost all worship was paid to the powers of evil, who were regarded with special awe and reverence.

Actual Devil-worship continues until the positive power of good is recognised and man finds out by experience that the good, although its progress may be ever so slow, is always victorious in the end. It is natural that the power that makes for righteousness is by and by recognised as the supreme ruler of all powers, and then the power of evil ceases to be an object of awe; it is no longer worshipped and not even propitiated, but struggled against, and the confidence prevails of a final victory of justice, right, and truth.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Thorneblood

Wow, great info. This is the type of information and input from ATS members i really appreciate. It seems like this is a subject of interests for you as well.

Human sacrifices are one of the principal characteristic traits of Devil-worship, but not the only one. There are in addition other devilish practices which are based on the idea that the Deity takes delight in witnessing tortures, and the height of abomination is reached in cannibalism, which, as anthropology teaches us, is not due to scarcity of food, but can always be traced back to some religious superstition, especially to the notion that he who partakes of the heart or brain of his adversary acquires the courage, strength, and other virtues of the slain man.

This part is scary. Especially considering, that i believe that most of the power elite, movie, and music industry part take in this type of ideology. I could provide numerous videos of people revealing themselves, bono, korn, will smith, oprah and many others.
edit on 17-12-2012 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

In this video, which i verified with a news source, they say that 18 were reported dead on the scene and 2 more at the hospital. This video then states that 6+6+6=18 and 1+1=11. So the numbers game can be perceived as a bit of stretch but we are talking about people who worship pure evil.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Mythology, spirituality, religion and folklore would be among my interests yes but i take them with a grain of salt. For as many references as i could produce to evil rites and rituals i could show you a thousand more that deal with simple joy, angels or other such concepts.

Edit:
As for your video, some of it is common knowledge and other stuff is just noise but none of it is revelatory or even useful in determining if this was a ritualistic killing.

edit on 17-12-2012 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

In this video, which i verified with a news source, they say that 18 were reported dead on the scene and 2 more at the hospital. This video then states that 6+6+6=18 and 1+1=11. So the numbers game can be perceived as a bit of stretch but we are talking about people who worship pure evil.

Except in numerology you keep adding the numbers until you have only one digit. So 18 would be 9 and 11 would be 2.

9 CAN mean - The 9 lives in the world and understands the connections between all of mankind. It is a humanitarian, and sees no real difference between its neighbor next door and the person living in a very different culture and environment on the other side of the world. The 9 is the least judgmental of all numbers, the most tolerant and the most conscious. - in case you were thinking of going all evil with it

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
The dark moon, or new moon, stands for birth and new beginnings. An act is only as dark as its intent, in both perception and actuality.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Thorneblood

Oh i didn't know that. Something i been slowly looking into.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Yep. It was a ritual as much as people don't want to see that. The numbers are there, the inconsistencies are there, the "lone gunman" is there. Sad but true.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I read somewhere that Lanza could mean spear.

Well S.P.E.A.R. stands for Space Plasma Exploration by Active Radar.
It is based at Svalbard where that famous seed bank is. Just recently they had a fire at their only source of electricity and all 2000 people may have to be evacuated. (Smell a rat?)

This information is on Dutchsinse website and I thought it was interesting, as in NLP and maybe there is a conspiracy there too.

SPEAR produces manipulated weather (If I can read the sciencey bits right-I'm mainly biochemistry not physics.)

Oh what a tangled web we weave, when we choose to decieve.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   
You could think of it this way

Most of the members of the convent were old-fashioned Satanists, like their parents and grandparents before them. They'd been brought up to it and weren't, when you got right down to it, particularly evil. Human beings mostly aren't. They just get carried away by new ideas, like dressing up in jackboots and shooting people, or dressing up in white sheets and lynching people, or dressing up in tie-dye jeans and playing guitars at people. Offer people a new creed with a costume and their hearts and minds will follow. - Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman, Good Omens.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
The video has been removed, was it pointing out that the shootings happened the day after the dark moon phase?

If so there's another thread here which may be of interest.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   

edit on 20-12-2012 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

top topics

join