It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy Publishers?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Does anyone know of a good publisher, hopefully Canadian but not that important, that is reputable and open to receiving new work? I have a book in the works in theme of political conspiracy and I'd like to see what some editors think. this is a work of non-fiction.

Thanks!

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by wrdwzrd

A little searching led me to Invisible College Press. Give them a look.

Also, you may want to consider self-publication through Amazon KDP.

Good Luck!

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
thanks man and I never thought of self publishing, im going to look into that! thanks for the idea...cheers...

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by wrdwzrd

I'm currently in the middle of a novel myself and I have chosen to use Kindle Direct Publishing. It spares me the time-consuming B.S. that traditional publishers put writers through in order to get something into the hands of the public.

Proofreaders are not difficult to come by, and with self publication, you can be sure that an editor isn't going to tell you that the story is too long for what they are willing to print.

A little experience with a paint program, word processor and converters and voila! You have a fully published book ready for sale to the public.

You also gain the bonus of having readers review your work directly on the site. If the reviews are poor, you obviously won't sell much, but then again, you can learn from them. If the reviews are positive, you can make decent money in a time frame that is unheard of in traditional publishing.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
nice! thanks for the insight. much appreciated!

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Check out the Disinformation company.

7chan.org...
This is a PDF of one of their books, You Are Being Lied To!

top topics

join