It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gunman shoots 1 in Texas movie theater parking lot

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

Well that's just ducky. Now pull up some moments where it didn't go quite like that.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

I don't have any of those, but I stopped trying to talk to doctors about my snowy vision, because they think I am making it up, or imagining it, or nuts. The treatment I got from them made me question my own sanity at times, so I just stopped bringing it up. I can only imagine what it must be like to try to explain something more serious to someone that has not experienced it.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
Wow., so are we going to desensitize ourselves to hell over this now?

How many shootings are you going to post now because of this, every single one?

Jesus....

Maybe you don’t understand the point the OP is making. In this case if there had not been another person there who was armed the shooter would have had full rein over the movie theater and no one could have stopped him. A gun saved people in this case.

When I was growing up we kept rifles on gun racks in our trucks when going to school and I do not remember there ever being an instance of a mass killing spree at schools. Coincidence? Maybe they weren’t targets because people were armed. We also always had a police officer assigned to our school but I do not know about the rest of the country except that there were not mass shootings going on.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I'll give the OP another example of a person with a gun helping stop someone with a gun. This time he saves a police officer who would almost likely have died if he didn't step in at fire at the shooter. Also just happens to be in Texas.

digitaltexan.net...-j3G-umnE

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by blackreign2012

Op, i wish you'd done a search. I c**pped myself when i saw the thread title, i thought there'd been a third shooting.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join