It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat calls for shooting NRA members and their supporters.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Democratic precinct chairman in the Houston area and a member of the Texas Democratic Executive Committee wants to shoot members of the NRA and anyone who supports them.

www.examiner.com...

On Sunday, we reported that liberals on Twitter called for the murder of NRA members. One of those making the calls was identified Sunday as John Cobarruvias, a blogger, Democratic precinct chairman in the Houston area and a member of the Texas Democratic Executive Committee.

"Can we now shoot the #NRA and everyone who defends them?" he tweeted.

After reading about the tweets on another site, Yvonne Larsen noticed a familiar name.

"Among the selection of tweets advocating for the murder of NRA President Keene and all NRA members was a name familiar to me; probably familiar to many readers of Houston’s Liberal blog sites," she wrote at Big Jolly Politics.

Larsen said she "pasted a screen shot from the Freedom’s Outpost story in case NASA employee and Democrat Precinct 699 Chair John Cobarruvias of the Houstonblog Bay Area Houston tries to delete his tweet."

"You are an embarrassment to precinct chairs everywhere - and Americans. You sound like the next crazed shooter," one person tweeted in response.

Ironically, after calling for the deaths of NRA members and their defenders, Cobarruvias called the NRA domestic terrorists.

"Let's face it. The #NRA is nothing but a domestic terrorist organization. They have done NOTHING to stop this violence except make excuses," he added.

On Saturday, he posted a comment on his Facebook page asking NRA members to "un-friend" him and issued a disturbing message.

"They need to [be] wiped off the face of the earth," he wrote, speaking of the NRA and those who support owning guns.

"Personsally if they were wiped off the planet it wouldn't hurt my feelings one bit," he wrote in another comment.

We contacted the Texas Democratic Party for comments on Cobarruvias' tweet, but have not received a response.

Does it get any more hypocritical? These idiots get away with this crap because the US has a mass media controlled and operated by like minded Democrats. Watch your backs and cling to your guns, because these a-holes are likely to bring about a totalitarian state in order to get what they want.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

They need to [be] wiped off the face of the earth," he wrote, speaking of the NRA and those who support owning guns.

So I need to be wiped from the face of the earth eh?

So I am a domestic terrorist eh?

The NRA hasn't stopped anything eh?

Neither had government, their laws for an act that is already illegal murder.

I coiuld sink to that guys level, but everyone knows all us nra members and gun owners are pure evil however none of us pulled the trigger in CT that day.

If some people want to live in a country where only the police,criminals, and military are the only ones that have guns feel free I don't.

edit on 17-12-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
If you arent with them you are against them and apparently deserve to die.

Tolerance at its best.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Liberals and logic are not bedfellows.

Liberals and tyranny get along quite well though. If you disagree with them you are a terrorist, racist, hate-monger - anything to dehumanize you so they can justify your murder.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by PvtHudson

sent tweet back, I'm not hard to find

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Well... Can conservatives tweet about murdering Democrat citizens too? Can Republican political LEADERS...tweet about murdering Democrats? You know..it's just a guess here...but I'm GUESSING...this even broke laws. In fact, I know it did. It broke federal laws.

Mr. Politician needs to check into the laws which come into play when you transmit a threat regarding life or well being across state lines and electronic medium. If there wasn't a double standard so well established that he felt perfectly safe in threatening the lives of his fellow Americans....I''d say he'd be in for a real real bad time with authorities. Thankfully for him though, he's a democrat and what they say never counts.

edit on 17-12-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I already posted this in another thread. (Not saying your thread doesn't need to be here, it does.)

All these shootings (of which only the school shooting has any merit being in he news) are being used to divide the American populace.

Shootings happen every single day. We have a mall here that has a shooting in it more than once a week. No national news. We have crazy people shooting each other and cops etc everyday in my city. Matter of fact, two were shot yesterday.

They are using these stories to drive a wedge between Americans. Americans have a very strong sense of unity and national pride. We might not get along all the time, but threaten us as a whole, and we unite. It's always been that way.

Until now. Now they have something they can use that people have divided views over, and they are making sure we know and that it is pushed to the forefront.

I am not saying the government is killing people to cause this, but they sure as hell are using the media coverage to take advantage of it.

Just look at how people on ATS are attacking each other.

I guarantee this isn't over. I guarantee they keep this in the media until the new year when they can put a bill forward in congress.

I guarantee if the American people don't start reuniting and they keep going after each others beliefs, this is going to keep escalating.

It's gone from crazy guy with a gun, to let's kill some NRA members, and that's just after a few days.

Incoming news reports of NRA members and pro-gun lobbyists being labeled as crazy domestic terrorists...

Wake up America. You are being divided and conquered.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Single mom who took her autistic son shooting to bond the news just said you can't get any more stupid than that.

Wasn't the NRA or gun owners the majority of us are not that stupid.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

We need to stop calling Democrats, liberals! I am more liberal than they are! Facists seems more fitting IMO!!

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker1963
reply to post by neo96

We need to stop calling Democrats, liberals! I am more liberal than they are! Facists seems more fitting IMO!!

Only reason I call them liberal is because that is what they call themselves they are anything but liberal.

Yep fascist is more fitting.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Single mom who took her autistic son shooting to bond the news just said you can't get any more stupid than that.

Uh Oh.... I must be feeling my IQ dropping as we speak. I've taken my autistic Son out shooting with us since he was about 6. About the same age I was when I first learned to shoot and safely handle firearms of all kinds.

Gee..... Teaching your children how to respect, safely handle and properly use a firearm? What an insane idea! I mean it's really out there...but imagine, if they do all their shooting with their parents, they may not even have that curious streak of pure dumb that so many kids get about guns and playing with them.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
The very second that they pass any law banning (any type of) firearms, then we won't have a 2nd Amendment any more.

It'll be a conditional amendment.

We'll have a "conditional" 2nd Amendment.

We'll have a right to bear arms*

*based on government approval, caliber, load capacity

And that's what the democrats and advocates want.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

No proof of your statement has accrued that ive heard...
The range where she claimed to have gone, never heard of her either.....
Oddly enough there are very serious and deep overtones to recent tradgedies that point towards
very disturbing conclusions which have some far sweeping changes in store for the little guy......

The conflicting story which resembles the last Aurora fiasco....(in terms of conflicting reports)
And possibility of potential linkage, in a broader scio political context....have me confounded with
the implications.....I feel as if one who has become aware of a full fledged ASYMETRICAL WARFARE, which is being conducted which is changing the entire paradime for mankind, in ways which though brutal to the extreme,
are subly hidden within the fabric of our daily existance....
The motive, the opportunity, and the capability to make these things happen lies in the hands of far more goverment and non government agencies than we know.
That such planned horrors have been perpetrated in the past...has been well documented....
"Those who refuse to learn from history, tend to repeat it."
Sure i have nearly touched this conclusion over the past years....but the whole world is fraught with such
pleanned psycho dramas....
I think we may be inintentionally or otherwise, beginning to imitate this unconsciously....see entrainment....
Perhaps there is some impetus to getting us busy killing ouselves off?
I mean seeing as how there isnt enough wars to offset unemployment?
Or the third world popoulation explosions..?
Or the advancing Asian domination of commerce?

There is some reason to believe this type of event could be more GLOBAL in scope .......

food for thought anyways.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Ilaughatstupiddems

Woah! Ease up there new guy!

*eesh!*

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Are all autistic kids the same?

Besides the history between the mother and her son is quite different than the majority.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

No proof of your statement has accrued that ive heard... The range where she claimed to have gone, never heard of her either.....

Funny I watched that interview on the news look it up if you want proof or they could google it

www.nypost.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by PvtHudson

Ahh the liberal democrat...tolerant and accepting of everyone...way to throw gasoline on the fire...

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by PvtHudson
Democratic precinct chairman in the Houston area and a member of the Texas Democratic Executive Committee wants to shoot members of the NRA and anyone who supports them.

Won't they need guns to do this or are they (he) proposing the military step in and start shooting Americans?

With the new printing technology, where people can print, create, anything they want, guns will be easy to make and be available to everyone. Times are a changing and guns can't be taken away from the criminals, only the law abiding.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I guess there will only be a one party system for Americas future.....REPUBLICAN

ByeBye Demonrats

edit on 17-12-2012 by SPECULUM because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-12-2012 by SPECULUM because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join