It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doomsday is 4 More days and counting. What will you be doing?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Well, I'm going to have to celebrate doomsday a day early just in case, [My day off]. I'll be getting my jager this week. But Friday, the day of the doomsday event I'll be working. [Least I'll be getting paid]

So what's in store for all you members?

Have you totally prepared and gassed your cars up to a full tank?

Did you take all the food off at the shelves at Wal-mart?

Batteries this week are buy one get one free....

Don't forget the batteries for all your flashlight needs.

I have all my "Oil of Olay" products... Least I know I'll look beautiful when I go.

edit on 17-12-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I'll be on a plane Ha!

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by RivingtonRebel

Traveling to France eh?

"Where that little town is suppose to be spared"

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
Well, I'm going to have to celebrate doomsday a day early just in case, [My day off]. I'll be getting my jager this week. But Friday, the day of the doomsday event I'll be working. [Least I'll be getting paid]

So what's in store for all you members?

Have you totally prepared and gassed your cars up to a full tank?

Did you take all the food off at the shelves at Wal-mart?

Batteries this week are buy one get one free....

Don't forget the batteries for all your flashlight needs.

I have all my "Oil of Olay" products... Least I know I'll look beautiful when I go.

I'll be on the computer getting fried into leather. Maybe the survivors can wear me as a coat! Or I'll be one of the survivors! Too old to procreate, sorry guys. I will use all your food though Manhater, sorry. It was nice knowing ya. LOL

link   
I'll be wrapping gifts and baking cookies with the grandchildren.

Can't think of a better way to go

J

link   
I'll be working because it's the busiest time of the year!

I alway said I would stay home, keep the children from school, .....
but I stopped believing in doom-theories so working day for me, the kids will be home because the holidays start here in two days already.

I'm very curious to see how many customers we get that day, maybe they all stay home! lol

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
getting up at 10:00am GMT having a shower get breakfast then meditating until after 11:11, then shortly after that i will be on ATS for the ensuing hilarity, name calling and back tracking about the so called end of the world.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
reply to post by RivingtonRebel

Traveling to France eh?

"Where that little town is suppose to be spared"

that town is locked down last week with the army patrolling the area.... to many doom tourists around :p

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

My nod to the date will be dedicating one of my monitors to a split display between ATS Trending and Breakingnews.com I'll probably spend the day playing Far Cry III and Diablo III outside of that. I expect it's going to be too wild a day for stories starting, stopping....going off to no where and generally adding to confusion to be trying to post much. I figure I'll jump back if something actually happens or late that night when things have stabilized a bit and we know the day's outcome.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Hopefully I won't be here to pay off this loan I just took out to survive on.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Ooh, I got Diablo III. Geesh, I haven't played that in ages.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
A lot of restaurants in my area are having End of the World specials. Free drinks all night… if the world ends.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by GuitarHeroBear
A lot of restaurants in my area are having End of the World specials. Free drinks all night… if the world ends.

Dang too bad I have to work.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by Manhater

My nod to the date will be dedicating one of my monitors to a split display between ATS Trending and Breakingnews.com I'll probably spend the day playing Far Cry III and Diablo III outside of that. I expect it's going to be too wild a day for stories starting, stopping....going off to no where and generally adding to confusion to be trying to post much. I figure I'll jump back if something actually happens or late that night when things have stabilized a bit and we know the day's outcome.

just got my far cry III today so i'll add that to my 21st dec list

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I'll be hosting a dinner party for some old friends & wrapping the last few presents while yelling at the kitties to stay off the Christmas tree.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
well since it's my son's 2nd birthday we'll be having a little family get together, nothing big just dinner and cake and presents, I'm taking him to the Atlanta Aquarium weds. I don't really think anything will happen, but on the off chance it does i don't really wanna be stuck in Atlanta if TSHTF lol. I have my BOB in my car at all times anyway so since I'll be at my parents I won't need much more. I have friends that are having an End of the world party but I won't be attending, after birthday celebrations me and my much kin will just come home and hang out, do our normal bedtime routine at least I don't have to work, and I'm not on-call!!! score for me!!
no doubt the ER will be packed with all kinds of loonies

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
So, is it ending.. erm the end starting... at midnight? I mean do we have a set time for this? Id hate to be asleep in bed at midnight when it all goes to heck.
I mean I dont want have to wait all day for the fireworks, levitating and pole shifting..

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I'm going to be taking a final on Friday -___-

I asked the principal if I could take the day off because I didn't want to die in school. I even tried the "Don't you want to be with your family in case something DOES happen? tactic

But meh, it's the last day of school anyway, might as well go before the scheduled apocalypse. Anyone know what time it's supposed to happen?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
My 17 yr old daughter is out of school for winter break. She invited 7 of her teenage friends to our home to spend the night in case something happens they all said they want to be here because we have the guns, food and water.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
That does bring up a question. I'm on West Coast Standard Time, so that's -8 hours from GMT. By the time I get up it ought to be over half over GMT wise. It would really piss me off if everything went T.U when I was asleep. Somehow that just doesn't seem right to me. It's not even fair. One ought to be facing the music rather than just wake up dead. So assuming Doomsday will be punctual and not one of these perennially late Goobers, what is the optimum time to be awake?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join